Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port (39560 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Latest Pictures Are Out, He's Looking Very Fresh / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Clinton14(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2022
For affordable properties in LFTZ Zone,call or Whatsapp:08109088429.
At PWAN HOMES,we got you covered!
Get 100% Return on Investment or more I. 2 years or less!!
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2022
tricksters:
The joke is on your foolish Igbo father. I will leave the hypocrisy of your tribe to Kee haunting you forever over the achievement of the old haggard Tinubu compared to the pandora criminal or the rogue Atiku.

Ibo father ? grin grin

Ozowor , tugha dehie obo oghe eghian.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Vixlot: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2022
tricksters:
Oloriburuku Igbo who takes the credit

I wonder OO. If Tinubu and his fellow Lagos Governors cannot take credit for PPP projects they innovatively conceived and managed to midwife to birth and success then who should take credit?

Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi? Umahi or Obiano? This is why I want what is shown below. Let everyone go and build from their regional base so we can see who the talented Nigerians are and also identify those who are empty barrel "we developed everywhere" noisemakers yet totally dependent on others for all their success and worth.

They cannot develop even a small corner of there home State and region to appreciable standard yet they will constantly seek to ridicule Yoruba land, Yoriba leaders and Yoruba folks. Envious Jokers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by adekolaelect(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

Wailer is crying while Tinubu and his Guys are progressing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by anonimi: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu's Lagos always lead
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable

To continue the failures of Bubu who he made president to replace Jonathan who approved the same Lekki seaport and other progressive initiatives Thiefnuibu tries to claim in his propaganda

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2022
kelvincoll:

A valid question a commenter asked above, is why didnt he do it in other south west states? That way we are confident it can be replicated in Nigeria.

He had been the Godfather to all southwest state.

All the same, I wish Nigeria well.

What political or electoral mandate does Tinubu have to be responsible for other States of the SW other than the one he was elected to govern ? I.e Lagos?

What never fails to surprise me is the corrupt mentality of the average Nigerian yet we all complain of corruption and speak as if only others are guilty of it.

You condemn corruption but pay money daily to bypass the system and beat queues.

You all know we vote Governors in to be solely and completely responsible for States yet you wish to hold Tinubu responsible for the fortunes of States he has no powers to make executive decisions on behalf of.

What can we credit for Nigerians having such warped and patently illogical thinking?

You should tell me in what capacity Tinubu should be held responsible for the failure of Ogun, Osun, Oyo etal rather than the governors those States have had so far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by anonimi: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2022
tricksters:
Oloriburuku Igbo who takes the credit

Lekki deep seaport fails to take off eight years after obtaining approval
August 2, 2021

The promoters of the proposed Lekki deep seaport have been unable to get the project off the ground eight years after obtaining approval from the Federal Government.

The port is located within the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

The promoters of the port, Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise Limited – a special purpose vehicle promoted by the Tolaram Group – have shifted the date for the commencement of the port at least five times, SHIPS & PORTS can authoritatively report.

Approval for the port was granted by the Federal Executive Council (FEC) under former President Goodluck Jonathan in the first week of December 2013. The December 4, 2013 FEC approval, granted the Lagos State Government and Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 18.15% and 20% equity respectively in the port while a private consortium of investors led by the Tolaram Group holds the remaining 61.8%.

https://shipsandports.com.ng/lekki-deep-seaport-fails-to-take-off-eight-years-after-obtaining-approval/

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Phaantom22: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Oil revenues and royalties from souths south is used to develop lagos ,Abuja and other northern states at the detriment of the south.... Stated like akwaibom would have had a world class sea port cos of it's proximity to the atlantic ocean but the FG has been frustrating the actualization of such project for over 15yrs now. But one day the chains will break.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by LandOwners: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Buy genuine commercial plots of land at Ibeju Lekki close to the seaport and dangote refinery.
Your investment will speak for you in a few year time.
Check out signature for our contact details.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by SOFTSKILL: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Why do you celebrate when Messi scores?

You made my day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by seanwilliam(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Trapnews:

Bro, make your pikin no resemble you ooo. Why is Nigeria not developed based on your analogy? This guy right here is a real disgrace to the average Nigerian
baba, e get some comments u go see on nairaland, you will be forced to comment and if possible slap the poster. I know everyone has the right to post whatever they want on public fora like this but e get some bs you go read, you will be boiling inside .

When I read that guy post, I just thank God that I woke up at the right side of the bed, if not , e for collect this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by ghiloman28(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2022
After 8yrs as governor in Anambra how many more can you point to now that has developed the state. Mr more
ignis:
Peter Obi will do more....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by SOFTSKILL: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Phaantom22:
Oil revenues and royalties from souths south is used to develop lagos ,Abuja and other northern states at the detriment of the south.... Stated like akwaibom would have had a world class sea port cos of it's proximity to the atlantic ocean but the FG has been frustrating the actualization of such project for over 15yrs now. But one day the chains will break.

Imagine your thinking, Akwa Ibom's proximity to the Atlantic Ocean that is Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa Delta Ondo and Lagos are very far from the same Atlantic Ocean. Everything should not be about tribalism, so as not to flaunt ignorance publicly

4 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by GeneralPula: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
That is what incoming President Peter Obi will do; he has already given masterplan to revamp Calabar seaport, Ondo Seaport, and Portharcourt seaports to ease off the pressure on Lagos seaports so that Lagos state roads and infrastructures can be freed of the excess load on them thereby prolonging their lifespan to serve the great people of Lagos state.

There is also a plan to restart movement of containers by railway from seaports to inland ports and bonded container terminals that will be created immediately PO assumes office.

We cannot continue to destroy the great potential of Lagos out of foolishness to concession every of Nigeria's imports in Lagos for the sole benefit of some greedy people who wants to pocket entire state and do giveaway with looted state treasury, that thoughtless practice by the past and current government have destroyed some major parts of Lagos and made them a living hell for the residents. Such areas include; Apapa Mile 2 axis, Satelite town, festac Ojo axis, and many more.

Lagos is supposed to be our megacity competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Cairo and Cassablanca, we cant continue to allow one emilokan to continue to destroy Lagos out of his own endless greed while the uninformed Nigerians he give paltry to hero worship him go about singing his praises.

Our?

Who be our?

You don forget your state of origin..

Lagos is better than most countries in Africa.

And funny enough, if Lagos wants to keep getting better, they need to flush out all these flat headz selling fake things in Lagos - fake car parts, fake cloths etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by SOFTSKILL: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
ghiloman28:
After 8yrs as governor in Anambra how many more can you point to now that has developed the state. Mr more

Go and verify........ the more. Anyway, I refuse to be zombedient!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by GeneralPula: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable
Ipob pigs are free to wail to death

I doubt if you’re a Yoruba
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Yoruba1stson: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

I doubt if you’re a Yoruba
me wey come from Osun state
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

Lol
Let OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs show us Anambra port and tell us how ObiTuary used his money to build it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by bigfish3k: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT23 is a done deal
Jagaban is unstoppable
Ipob pigs are free to wail to death
Tinubu is from Osun state and not Lagos.
Correct your self please

Let him go and also develop osun state
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Phaantom22: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Imagine your thinking, Akwa Ibom's proximity to the Atlantic Ocean that is Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa Delta Ondo and Lagos are very far from the same Atlantic Ocean. Everything should not be about tribalism, so as not to flaunt ignorance publicly
You don't sale the goose that lays the golden eggs bro, Who is practicing tribalism here? Me or the FG that is bent on frustrating strategic development in other regions, akwaibom is one the major lifewire of Nigeria it deserves the Best attention, South south as a whole is generally sabotage. And you think this is ok... folks like you are those bent on voting another calamity from Apc to continue impoverishing the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Okhuadams(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2022
opalu:
See if you havent bought your Authentic Land in Ibeju Lekki, then you dont know what you are missing. If you want Authentic land, contact a registered professional like me. Close to Lekki Sea Port and Dangote Refinery. I only have 6 Plots left. Check my signature for number. First come first serve
point of correction you don't have, but only six plots of land they ask you to sell
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:
Some people would still find something to be unhappy about.

The thread!

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by GeneralPula: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
me wey come from Osun state

Where in Osun?
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Nice development, let other ports be functional across the country to totally decongest Lagos.
Yes oooo. Lagos state government should also go and build a port in Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

I thought you people said Tinubu is looting all of Lagos money. So we can conclude that Tinubu used looted Lagos money to build this port

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by frog12: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2022
the water here is so BLUE
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by GeneralPula: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2022
candidtalk:

What political or electoral mandate does Tinubu have to be responsible for other States of the SW other than the one he was elected to govern ? I.e Lagos?

What never fails to surprise me is the corrupt mentality of the average Nigerian yet we all complain of corruption and speak as if only others are guilty of it.

You condemn corruption but pay money daily to bypass the system and beat queues.

You all know we vote Governors in to be solely and completely responsible for States yet you wish to hold Tinubu responsible for the fortunes of States he has no powers to make executive decisions on behalf of.

What can we credit for Nigerians having such warped and patently illogical thinking?

You should tell me in what capacity Tinubu should be held responsible for the failure of Ogun, Osun, Oyo etal rather than the governors those States have had so far.

Wait, how exactly are they failures?
Oyetola is doing really well.
Dapo isn’t doing that bad.
Can’t really speak of Oyo for now.

How are they failures?
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rowrowland: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Continuity really worked well for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by GeneralPula: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Phaantom22:

You mean Jonathan also frustrated it? Despite being from south south? So what exactly did Jonathan did for the people of south south?

This is why I like buhari. You think if buhari was from south south, he wouldn’t have ensure some great development there? .... No wonder south south people are not really that bitter when he lost the election. He neglected his people and was romancing with the Igbos.

Nigeria was selling crude at high price, instead of him to do something remarkable for his region, nah so loot loot dem dey loot.

Jona nah complete scam, even for south south people..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.