Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port (39600 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Latest Pictures Are Out, He's Looking Very Fresh / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by bigfish3k: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
candidtalk:

What political or electoral mandate does Tinubu have to be responsible for other States of the SW other than the one he was elected to govern ? I.e Lagos?

What never fails to surprise me is the corrupt mentality of the average Nigerian yet we all complain of corruption and speak as if only others are guilty of it.

You condemn corruption but pay money daily to bypass the system and beat queues.

You all know we vote Governors in to be solely and completely responsible for States yet you wish to hold Tinubu responsible for the fortunes of States he has no powers to make executive decisions on behalf of.

What can we credit for Nigerians having such warped and patently illogical thinking?

You should tell me in what capacity Tinubu should be held responsible for the failure of Ogun, Osun, Oyo etal rather than the governors those States have had so far.
The same way he was installing Fashola, ambode, sanwo olu to develop Lagos according to his blue print is the same way he has been installing governors in those other states to develop likewise according to his blueprint and SWAGA objectives
Remember that he also installed buhari twice to develop Nigeria according to his blueprint and that is the Nigeria that we have today according to Jagabans design.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Wandy4892(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Please, in case there's any availability of Job, im jobless please a newly married man. Lives here in ikorodu(Mainland). Also, I install CCTV cameras. But haven't been blessed with clients. New here in Lagos. Again, I'm a job seeker. Don't mind any.
ElSudani:
"On August 5, the second batch of port machinery and equipment for the Nigerian Lekki Port Project successfully arrived at Lekki Port. This batch includes 2 sets of shore cranes (STS) and 5 sets of tire-mounted yard bridges (RTG). So far, all the port machinery equipment of the project has been present."
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Christistruth00: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022
DesChyko:
Any talk about Lagos would bring comparison, like what's wrong with you guys?

Even before Nigeria gained independence down to our very early year's post-independence, Lagos was already a sight to behold as the colonial masters made it their base. I agree it is congested now though.

I'm not saying we should just use our individual common sense though. It's entirely your decision.

When the British took over Lagos in 1861 it was the busiest Port in West Africa and today it still is
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Again let me educate you ... Anyone out in charge of Lagos would perform . Due to its population of over 60 million Nigerians of different tribes and religions. Even if you put Yahaya Bello as Lagos governor he will perform and be named the best governor in Nigeria.

Tinubu did nothing special. If he is so good why is the rest of the southwest lagging behind in development and infrastructure? grin or doesn't he love the entire southwest? He should have led all the Southwest to be developed let us say surely he can do it across Nigeria.

Charity begins at home. Go to Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, , Odin and Ogun... All underdeveloped.

The only reason Ogun is trying small is because of the over population of Lagos is spilling into Ogun otherwise Ogun is largely a village .

Don't use Lagos to show me development. look at the North majority of the states are developing together go to Kano , Kaduna , Adamawa , Gombe, Katsina etc

Bros leave story Tinubu is a scam. He is your ethnic candidate. Only some Yorubas are supporting him .

Charity begins at home develop the whole Southwest the way Abacha developed the whole North first.

Stop wailing

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by skidomiller(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2022
ASIWAJU is coming

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by deeva2: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

Jealousy and envies are not good for ur health.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by deeva2: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Again let me educate you ... Anyone out in charge of Lagos would perform . Due to its population of over 60 million Nigerians of different tribes and religions. Even if you put Yahaya Bello as Lagos governor he will perform and be named the best governor in Nigeria.

Tinubu did nothing special. If he is so good why is the rest of the southwest lagging behind in development and infrastructure? grin or doesn't he love the entire southwest? He should have led all the Southwest to be developed let us say surely he can do it across Nigeria.

Charity begins at home. Go to Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, , Odin and Ogun... All underdeveloped.

The only reason Ogun is trying small is because of the over population of Lagos is spilling into Ogun otherwise Ogun is largely a village .

Don't use Lagos to show me development. look at the North majority of the states are developing together go to Kano , Kaduna , Adamawa , Gombe, Katsina etc

Bros leave story Tinubu is a scam. He is your ethnic candidate. Only some Yorubas are supporting him .

Charity begins at home develop the whole Southwest the way Abacha developed the whole North first.

Charity begins at home and thats why Nigerians have been begging ur overrated obi to hold rally in Anambra on monday morning.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by toprealman: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2022
For a country of 200 million, we need to start looking at other states as well.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Christistruth00: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Made up of different ethnic groups ...and religions cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land and founded by Bini people if you don't know your history go and ask your elders. Yoruba boy grin

Bad Belle

You are not Bini, Bad Belle is beneath the Bini mans dignity

He would rather quietly learn from those who know what they are doing

Lagos Is Yorubaland and was founded by the Awori Yoruba

Till today they are still the owners of Lagos, the Awori were sent from Ile Ife to Lagos by Oduduwa himself

You know God gave Oduduwa the Grace and the Vision 1000 years ago to send his Children to occupy and Establish

Yorubaland as a Nation

Each Ife Prince was sent in a different direction to establish a Yoruba Kingdom

and they were forbidden from fighting or Working against each other

It is those 16 kingdoms of the Yoruba Ife Princes that Became Yorubaland

The Awori Kingdom was one of those Kingdoms

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by adedayoa2(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Nice development, let other ports be functional across the country to totally decongest Lagos.
Every state want to be like Lagos, oya do what Lagos Governors are doing na, mba.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by adedayoa2(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
toprealman:
For a country of 200 million, we need to start looking at other states as well.
nobody is stoping other states, their Governors should look for investors.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by adedayoa2(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and tell you how it was Tinubu's money that was used to build this .

ofcourse, Lagos has a laid down plan since Tinubu was Governor, Sanwo-olu is following those plans.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Yoruba1stson: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

Where in Osun?
Ikirun

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by olas24u(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Made up of different ethnic groups ...and religions cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land and founded by Bini people if you don't know your history go and ask your elders. Yoruba boy grin

You don't want to unlearn the stories of your grandfather's.Insulting original owners of the land and twisting what you don't know.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

Of course it was Lagos money entrusted under Tinubu that with his immense knowledge to draw investors that brought about this development
U are just pained because u wish it was Pitobi and Lagos was in the south east cheesy

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Bad Belle

Till today they are still the owners of Lagos, the Awori were sent from Ile Ife to Lagos by Oduduwa himself

You know God gave Oduduwa the Grace and the Vision 1000 years ago to send his Children to occupy and Establish

Yorubaland as a Nation

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Realtalk20: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Bad Belle

Yorubaland as a Nation

Tugha dehie obo oghe eghian -
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Steveabbeyly: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

If you lack information, it will be highly beneficial to you to seek for it rather than sit idle. Tinubu started the project as PPP arrangement with investors from China he invited to key into this noble idea that you see manifesting today.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Albertgr8: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Why some people calling Tinubu for this one
Please he is not the present governor of Lagos asap
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Durabest: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nice one

you is truth so don't wait for me to tell you,Tinubu na legend of good governacc you can't compare him with any ex governor in naija.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by SugarGirl44(f): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Dozis:
Nice development, let other ports be functional across the country to totally decongest Lagos.

Who should 'let'?
Me or Sanwolu?
What are your useless governors doing?
Oh I forgot you shield them and flash your torch only on SW governors.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Christistruth00: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Tugha dehie obo oghe eghian -

It is not a mistake
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by adverttrading: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Okay.
Stop giving him urgent 2k. There is a job in Lekki. Show him this notice.

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Lagos isn't 60 million.

Tinubu was never governor of South West.

If Anambra state was good, why does Obi live in Lagos?

and who told you he lives in Lagos? Can you show us his house address in Lagos. The way you guys talk shows that you don't have sense
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Olatara(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2022
opalu:
See if you havent bought your Authentic Land in Ibeju Lekki, then you dont know what you are missing. If you want Authentic land, contact a registered professional like me. Close to Lekki Sea Port and Dangote Refinery. I only have 6 Plots left. Check my signature for number. First come first serve
Which land for ibeju? Is it the land my former boss bought that is close to Dangote freezone, behind pan-atlantic university.

Where is the land today? LASG brought bulldozer and clear the community.

This woman was a deputy director at The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), she did all due diligence (surveying and all) LASG collected the day forcefully from her

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
obynzo:

and who told you he lives in Lagos? Can you show us his house address in Lagos. The way you guys talk shows that you don't have sense

Flat 7B Osborne Towers, Ikoyi.
Una think say we don forget abi?

Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by rusher14: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Olatara:
Which land for ibeju? Is it the land my former boss bought that is close to Dangote freezone, behind pan-atlantic university.

Where is the land today? LASG brought bulldozer and clear the community.

This woman was a deputy director at The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), she did all due diligence (surveying and all) LASG collected the day forcefully from her

Complete lies.

She didn't do her due diligence if the story even has any truth to it.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Killermamba: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol, wetin you dey find for Lagos then? Why not remain in your Abia or Ebonyi sitting at home every Monday?

I wish I come from those areas but I am not, it's better to come from a region of determined and focus people than to be among ass lickers
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by Olatara(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Complete lies.

She didn't do her due diligence if the story even has any truth to it.
Yinmu
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by harmonyglobal: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2022
BATIFIED
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by ElSudani: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
wolebest:

Let us all get one thing straight, the Lekki Deep Sea project, Bar Beach Reclamation Project, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Express way and many others were conceived during Governor Bola Tinubu' tenor over Twenty years ago.

"You can't hide the Truth"

Absolutely.
Re: Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port by HustlePro: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody's stopping the others from functioning dere Governors too shuld look for investors to get dem working or na Lagos Govt go help dem too find Private investors.....
That is a federal government project and not state,... before una go say na Tinubu build am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) / Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59