Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) (59756 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na Maad people full Lagos.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Grandmeister(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin let me lecture you a bit about animals. Cold blooded animals don't have feelings like recognition of masters. The day he fails to feed the croc, that's the day he dies.
You lie! Cold blooded animals have high intelligence too. They can recognise faces and respond to commands. You think they survived all these time with no intelligence? It has been proven that crocodiles and gators recognise their benefactors. Turtles fo too,
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
I saw him on Wednesday.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by tiger28: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jakumo:

Crocodiles have very long memories and are capable of recognizing people they know. Check out this video clip of a man who saved an injured crocodile in Costa Rica and nursed it back to health, after which they became inseparable friends, to the extent the man would go in the water with the one-tonne beast, and playfully wrestle with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiLAunavUU
let the Croc be hungry ONE DAY. Animals are Animals.

Las Las you are STILL FOOD to them. .....No story!

1 Like

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by harmargedon: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Grandmeister:

You lie! Cold blooded animals have high intelligence too. They can recognise faces and respond to commands. You think they survived all these time with no intelligence? It has been proven that crocodiles and gators recognise their benefactors. Turtles fo too,
grin grin grin grin grin you amaze me, just for the record.

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Evilblackman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's too risky. What if his pet chop off his ear?

He should better prepare crocodile peppersoup with it before it's too late.
So you’ll go and visit him and have a good time abi
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Passionate888: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na kurokodie?
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Cantonese: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jakumo:
Only an animal raised by humans would be as peaceful as this crocodile. The man probably fed and nurtured the crocodile dating back to when it was only a few inches in length, fresh out of the egg. Even if the animal grows to be 15 feet long, it will always recognize its master's voice and know that a friend is around.

No be only master’s voice. Na mistress voice.

That’s how a native doctor in Ibadan nurtured a a cobra for years. Every morning he would make a show of taking out the snake in the front of a small crowd outside his house. He would open the mouth, kiss the snake and do all forms of feferity. One unfortunate day, he opened the mouth, kissed the snake, but the animal clamped its teeth on the man’s tongue. The man seeing the tragedy, quickly took out his machete and killed his beloved snake. He too was rushed to the hospital, but died on arrival there.

Animal na animal. How can someone cradle a croc that way without us having some form of fear for the man’s life. The animal will grow some day and out of anger or hunger use the so called “master” as its snack.

1 Like

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Grandmeister(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin grin you amaze me, just for the record.
Any peer review work to buttress this? Because even I can post something on a site, doesn't mean it's a fact. Real world experience puts a huge dent on that screenshoot you posted.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
He's looking for a buyer for the croc cheesy
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Grandmeister(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
The story of poncho and his benefactor. Villagers tried to kill when it was very young but he was rescued and nurtured by the man in the images. The man would come to the bush where he kept the Croc, feed it and treat it's wounds. The Croc eventually tracked him to his home and will spend time with him. Their relationship lasted for over 17 years and he never attacked the man. Natgeo wild did a documentary on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Gbeng30(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Even if he has choose crocodile as his pet does he have to be carry it around in the public place like this...naija with unnecessary scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by asahnwaKC: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
O ga ju shocked
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Okobola146: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
E choke!

I begged for her number she finally gave it to me

only for me to get home & discover it was today's date
080 19 08 2022
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Allwell96: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Is this legal?
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Crocodiles are one of the most intelligent predators out there. They are very dangerous but at the same time, very calm. There is a tribe in Mali where children play with huge crocodiles who came out of the pond to sunbath.

The kids sit on the crocs like you'll do with a horse and ride it. The crocs never harm them. Crocs are animals that are dangerous if you treat them as such, but show them love and care, and you'll not worry of being harmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItyDFxA9blc

1 Like

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Mike008(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
LOL, and the crocodile complied just like the "baby" that it is.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by EgunMogaji2: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
decub:

I don't think those in Lagos really need to go see movies in cinemas.

There are just enough to feed your eyes with.

Walahi.

I detest Lagos passionately but unfortunately I have had to go there twice in the past month.

I saw things sad
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by foreshore(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Man passionately carries his pet crocodile like a little child as seen on the streets of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJFBbgOR2NM

Obviously, he is not ok
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Firstcitizen: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
RIP in advance
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Pqw1: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Yemmysworld91: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
decub:

I don't think those in Lagos really need to go see movies in cinemas.

There are just enough to feed your eyes with.

Nigeria as a whole is a movie scene. From politics to religion and every aspect of our life
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Pacyrus(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't try this at home if you have zero jazz on you.
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jakumo:
Only an animal raised by humans would be as peaceful as this crocodile. The man probably fed and nurtured the crocodile dating back to when it was only a few inches in length, fresh out of the egg. Even if the animal grows to be 15 feet long, it will always recognize its master's voice and know that a friend is around.

When it is big enough it will eat him. Dont u know crocodiles eat crocodiles? Leave story
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by decub: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Walahi.

I detest Lagos passionately but unfortunately I have had to go there twice in the past month.

I saw things sad
Had same feeling for Lagos until work brought me here.

1 Like

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by kelspinall(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
i hope their love story end happily because last time a south african man showered love on a baby hippo,the baby hippo grew up and later drag him to the stream and killed the man...i don talk my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Emdebby2: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by Askmewhy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Man passionately carries his pet crocodile like a little child as seen on the streets of Lagos.

Good
In Ojo Ade voice , won ki lo folode ooo, sugbon ko gba
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Na sell he go still sell am.
In fact, na sell he wan sell am as he dey so
Re: Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) by valETA1(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2022
His pet looks like comrade, he's carrying a lot of Vawulence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.