Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Shameless SIMPS! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless SIMPS! (1496 Views)

Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Chaos14: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Silence is the best weapon a man has against any crazy woman
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by aylive02(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:
Good morning Nairaland family.

I know you folks will come for me but I'm a messenger of truth hence I fear no critic but endeavor to criticize constructively.

Nairaland men will hide behind the keyboard and claim to be Alphas, none will even agree to have a girlfriend but day in and out we read threads of how they're suspecting a cheating girl, fiance or wife. Some will even create a new moniker just to hide their shameful Identified monikers where they claim to be Alphas. They'll come wailing on how ladies love only made men when they're not even made yet, even though they want made women as well.

With all the criticism yesterday I woke up this morning to over 50 new mails from them simps with the previous ones excluded. Y'all claim to be Alphas, who then are those sending PMs?

. God punish any man wey hate woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Rapper Takeoff Is Dead / Where are our men? / How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.