Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? (3679 Views)

Can An Ashewo Be Classified As Posh? / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Mynd44: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
I will tell your mummy
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by eghost247(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hahahaha Nairalanders wont Kill me
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
you become an 'ashawo' at the number you start making demands before you give-in.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 190: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Cuddlemii: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
Funny enuf, most posters are always culprits of the questions they ask. What would have warranted this if not that you open fire and release wire.

If you want to judge an ashewo by the amount of sex then almost every1 is an ashewo because even if its your bf/gf so far you did it more than once or even attempted it then you are an ashewo, period.

Some baby topics here is so sickening. Can't we be realistic for once. Some would be straffing for leisure and still come here & be saying rubbish. Naija and backwardness. A politician embezzling money would be motivating EFCC to get yahoo boys. what a deception, hiss.

Ashewo ko Shalams ni
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 3direct: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2011
the moment you are no longer a virgin!!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by ralphade: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2011
The number doesn't count sometime. If there is demand in term of money or anything in exchange of sex then the lady will definately fall into the ashewo category
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by sweetgala(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
I think it's the attitude. There are some ladies a gentleman can not associate with in the company of his colleagues . There ain't nothing wrong in being a materialist, but once she start dey sell me attention wey double giving for my side and only sex in return , nah OYO
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by lindabon: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
3direct:

the moment you are no longer a virgin!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
"really!"!!!  sad sad sad

i shook wen i read dis one!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Mynd44: 2:48am On Aug 11, 2011
There is no laid downn number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? / I Can Bet Many Don't Know This(pic)... / Sexiest Girls On Nairaland (Rebranded & Reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.