Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? (3673 Views)

Can An Ashewo Be Classified As Posh? / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 3direct: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
Me and my mates are having an argument on how many men a girl would have slept with to gain the ashewo qualification. The argument started when a guy called a girl an ashewo for sleeping with about 30 guys. Needless to say, being a woman I took the lady's side, but what do you think the cut-off point is - 5, 10, 50? The guys say 5.
Am Curious
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by MMM2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
op
put any digit in front of d millon. undecided
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by beautylash: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2011
Me I don’t know o! My mummy told me that any girl who allows a man to touch her is ashewo. I guess that makes me an ashewo – several times over. So you see, I’m too compromised to be objective on the matter. But if I must, I’d say 1. Let me explain.

One of my great loves in life is the cinema. I love the old-Hollywood ones. The ones with slick haired leading men who wake up with a cigarette in their lips, swig bourbon between perfectly timed one-liners  and have no qualms ‘back-handing’ their female support actress across the face – on screen! Damn! When men were men!

I digress. What I’m getting to is that these movies have provided me with a vast repository of wise sayings and I like to pull them out in the middle of conversations ‘cus I think they sound cool, and by association, make me look cool. I mean, how cool do you have to be to say something like "I’m big! It's the pictures that got small!" (Sunset Boulevard); or, "We'll always have Paris" (Casablanca); or, “You had me at ‘Hello’” (Jerry Maguire); or - one of my favourites and one I’ve still not found an opportunity to use – “I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!” (Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now)

Again I’ve gone off on a tangent. Forgive me. Anyways, there’s a movie line that comes to mind now. It was delivered by Eddie Murphy in Harlem Nights. He was planning to do a ‘mission-impossible’ to get even with some pretty badass folks when someone questioned the sanity of his apparent suicide mission. Unperturbed, he replied: “It’s not how many people you kill; it’s who you kill.”

Now let’s adapt that to the current discussion: “It’s not how many men you sleep with; it’s who you sleep with.” Sounds nice, doesn’t it?

How (not ‘what’) do I mean? You see, some boys should never be pitied. Out of compassion for his situation, you let one sorry faced idiot have some, and next thing you know he’s telling everyone how he ‘hit that.’

That, my dear, is how ashewos are made: by loud mouth infantile boys who feel they must share there good fortune of seeing behind a girl’s pants with everyone who has hears and no ipod ear-plugs in them.

You can sleep with the entire IT-department and still be seeing as a virgin; but make a mistake and do anything with just one stupid boy and you become an ashewo.

i dont know if that help!!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
the "NUMBER" is any amount (of either gifts or money) she asks in exchange for sleeping with a guy.
she can be a virgin and yet be an ashewo if she asks for money to be paid to her before she can give the coochie up.

some men will say that the amount of men a girl has had between her legs makes the difference but it really doesnt. . . . . . . . .  its her mind that is important here.

if a girl meet a guy, have a normal r/ship and then have se.x with him then she surely aint an ashi, even if she does this with 150 different men.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by cantell(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
beautylash:

Me I don’t know o! My mummy told me that any girl who allows a man to touch her is ashewo. I guess that makes me an ashewo – several times over. So you see, I’m too compromised to be objective on the matter. But if I must, I’d say 1. Let me explain.

One of my great loves in life is the cinema. I love the old-Hollywood ones. The ones with slick haired leading men who wake up with a cigarette in their lips, swig bourbon between perfectly timed one-liners  and have no qualms ‘back-handing’ their female support actress across the face – on screen! Damn! When men were men!

I digress. What I’m getting to is that these movies have provided me with a vast repository of wise sayings and I like to pull them out in the middle of conversations ‘cus I think they sound cool, and by association, make me look cool. I mean, how cool do you have to be to say something like "I’m big! It's the pictures that got small!" (Sunset Boulevard); or, "We'll always have Paris" (Casablanca); or, “You had me at ‘Hello’” (Jerry Maguire); or - one of my favourites and one I’ve still not found an opportunity to use – “I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!” (Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now)

Again I’ve gone off on a tangent. Forgive me. Anyways, there’s a movie line that comes to mind now. It was delivered by Eddie Murphy in Harlem Nights. He was planning to do a ‘mission-impossible’ to get even with some pretty badass folks when someone questioned the sanity of his apparent suicide mission. Unperturbed, he replied: “It’s not how many people you kill; it’s who you kill.”

Now let’s adapt that to the current discussion: “It’s not how many men you sleep with; it’s who you sleep with.” Sounds nice, doesn’t it?

How (not ‘what’) do I mean? You see, some boys should never be pitied. Out of compassion for his situation, you let one sorry faced have some, and next thing you know he’s telling everyone how he ‘hit that.’

That, my dear, is how ashewos are made: by loud mouth infantile boys who feel they must share there good fortune of seeing behind a girl’s pants with everyone who has hears and no ipod ear-plugs in them.

You can sleep with the entire IT-department and still be seeing as a virgin; but make a mistake and do anything with just one silly boy and you become an ashewo.

what are you on about?
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
beautylash:

How (not ‘what’) do I mean? You see, some boys should never be pitied. Out of compassion for his situation, you let one sorry faced  have some, and next thing you know he’s telling everyone how he ‘hit that.’

You can sleep with the entire IT-department and still be seeing as a virgin; but make a mistake and do anything with just one silly boy and you become an ashewo.

Spam!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 190: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
[size=18pt]DIES ON READING THE SUBJECT OF THIS POST!!

[/size]
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 190: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
3direct:

Me and my mates are having an argument on how many men a girl would have slept with to gain the ashewo qualification. The argument started when a guy called a girl an ashewo for sleeping with about 30 guys. Needless to say, being a woman I took the lady's side, but what do you think the cut-off point is - 5, 10, 50? The guys say 5.
Am Curious

This is a very intresting topic

OP i'll say 3

If a lady has opened her legs for atleast 3 dudes before age 25 then i think she should gain the qualification as an ashawo!!

Its not easy to handle 3 different sizes grin grin
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Madukaele(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
once u cheat ur bf or just have sex for the fun
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
3direct:

Me and my mates are having an argument on how many men a girl would have slept with to gain the ashewo qualification. The argument started when a guy called a girl an ashewo for sleeping with about 30 guys. [size=18pt]Needless to say, being a woman[/size] I took the lady's side, but what do you think the cut-off point is - 5, 10, 50? The guys say 5.
Am Curious
OP!
Sorry to BURST YA BUBBLE! But W.T.F is going on!? You are a woman on this thread, BUT you sounded like a MAN in this comment you made on this thread! angry angry angry

3direct:

Am straight and candid, [size=15]i will not say i love you to a girl on bed, for what??[/size] the other time while wankin this g that claim to be deggo, [size=15pt]She farted  while am digging,[/size] she appologise by saying sorry, I told her plain blank SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-728394.0.html
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by claremont(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
This NL and all their dodgy threads don tire me sef; multiple identities everywhere, cooked-up downright ridiculous stories, less than 10% of the stories are true, bloody waste of time! angry angry
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
You only need one trick to be a ho.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by DieOne(f): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Congrats Poster! You just published a book.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
@sexkillz, u just nailed dis OP! Thread closed!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by pendo89(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
phew finally!!!

I was about to ask WHO THE HAGUE ARE YOU??

I have been reading your '3rd leg advert threads' with suspicion.Was just waiting for somebody to burst your bubble.

Thnk you.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by 190: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
This OP must be 190    undecided

im very sure bout that
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^exactly my thoughts. several threads at one go! 53 posts? undecided
I have done my research of retrieving ghosts as well.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by dave2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by lindabon: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
if ashewo means prostitution in english, then a woman is considered ashawo when she gets paid to give intimate pleasure to a man. so sleeping wit 1 man is enough to make u an ashawo, once money is exchanged for the satisfaction given!

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the "NUMBER" is any amount (of either gifts or money) she asks in exchange for sleeping with a guy.
she can be a virgin and yet be an ashewo if she asks for money to be paid to her before she can give the coochie up.

some men will say that the amount of men a girl has had between her legs makes the difference but it really doesnt. . . . . . . . .  its her mind that is important here.

if a girl meet a guy, have a normal r/ship and then have se.x with him then she surely aint an ashi, even if she does this with 150 different men.
on point

190:

This is a very intresting topic

OP i'll say 3

If a lady has opened her legs for atleast 3 dudes before age 25 then  i think she should gain the qualification as an ashawo!!

Its not easy to handle 3 different sizes  grin  grin

3, just 3?? u gatz to be kidding me!!

Mrs.Chima:

You only need one trick to be a ho.  
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
now this must be a joke right!!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by dave2(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
lindabon:

if ashewo means prostitution in english, then a woman is considered ashawo when she gets paid to give intimate pleasure to a man. so sleeping wit 1 man is enough to make u an ashawo, once money is exchanged for the satisfaction given!
on point

3, just 3?? u gatz to be kidding me!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
now this must be a joke right!!

The bolded refers
From the post, all ladies are therefore ashawos wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Honestly, before or after the 'show', money exchanges hands ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by pendo89(f): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ you 've lost it Dave. I hate to start a debate like S and C cz it will never end.

Just know theres a diffrence between a lady and a female as well as btwn male and man.

Several determining factors I wont go into that but we know a few.

BTW are you 3direct? undecided undecided
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by dave2(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
Don't get me wrong babe, i only analyzed what a poster said sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
But sincerely, is difficult to define who an ashewo is really sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by tpia5: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
more s.tupid threads by a s.hemale.

Am Curious

seriously, is this joblessness or what.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by pendo89(f): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
There's no such thing as number! I understand Ashewo means prostitute right?

I mean if I sleep with one dude in exchange for money, I just passed the Ashewo test and am no different from the one that has done 1000 men.

Its the deed not the [b]number or figures [/b]that determines who you are!

I like saying,Life is a drawing without an eraser.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Smilenw(f): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
beautylash:

How (not ‘what’) do I mean? You see, some boys should never be pitied. Out of compassion for his situation, you let one sorry faced  have some, and next thing you know he’s telling everyone how he ‘hit that.’

Are you always this way or is it the weather ?? undecided
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
dave2:

The bolded refers
From the post, all ladies are therefore ashawos wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Honestly, before or after the 'show', money exchanges hands ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude, the difference in what you wrote is simple:

if you offer gifts to your gf because YOU want to and it makes you feel good about your r/ship (and ultimately you have se.x) then it's completely different than if a woman specifically asks you for gift/money IN EXCHANGE FOR SE:X.

on the other hand, if a woman asks you for gift/money because she is in need, it doesnt automatically makes her an ashi, it only makes her a beggar. if you give her what she demands hoping to get laid then the joke's on you.

now, if a gal is giving you a bj and when you are about to cuum she stops and start complaining about her phone bill, give her $50, bust that nut and then run from that evil woman!
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by dave2(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
Pendo, am not 3direct ok wink wink wink wink
am Dave2
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by pendo89(f): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
ws a jke.
but hey, if 190 = seun's robot grin grin
Then who is not who?
its nl foster home and everybody is welcome.
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by dave2(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

dude, the difference in what you wrote is simple:

if you offer gifts to your gf because YOU want to and it makes you feel good about your r/ship (and ultimately you have se.x) then it's completely different than if a woman specifically asks you for gift/money IN EXCHANGE FOR SE:X.

on the other hand, if a woman asks you for gift/money because she is in need, it doesnt automatically makes her an ashi, it only makes her a beggar. if you give her what she demands hoping to get laid then the joke's on you.

now, if a gal is giving you a bj and when you are about to cuum she stops and start complaining about her phone bill, give her $50, bust that nut and then run from that evil woman!

Gbam grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Natasha2(f): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2011
poster kindly define asewo?
okay i hope you have answered your question

it has nothing to do with number
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by Mynd44: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2011
An ashewo is anyone (Guy or lady) who give intimacy in exchange for money or and other form of payment and if this definition is correct, then there are a lot of ashewo in the world today. But seriously as long as you have walked the street of allen avenue after darkg you are an ASHEWO
Re: At What Number Do You Become An Ashewo? by UpDates1(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2011
from the responses ,, if they are true? that means 98 % of guys na ashewo,,, 99% of girls na ashewo, then for my rank? haha i go they top list for ashewo ranking because i no go fit even count how many in the past 7 weeks, OMG!!! this is serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend / An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? / Ladies, What Do U Think About Guys Who Are Good Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.