Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (94750 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Indispensable85 and nonsense writings cannot be separated cheesy grin

Hope you won't die of cardiac arrest seeing this?

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by MrBlock: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Checkout the photos and compare which of the two presidential candidates that Obasanjo w happy to meet

Obasanjo hold on to Obi hand like his son in whom he's well pleased with

Obasanjo and Peter Obi

Propaganda will not finish you. This is a picture of Tinubu and OBJ from the visit. Please change your ways.

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Inosky(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pictures don't lie. OBJ is not a tribalised, like Tinubu and his urchins, he wants Peter Obi as president for a better Nigeria not criminal and drug Lords.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Massiveglory: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lama70:

That was 2015. Can't you see Buhari's face and neck in that pishure? In his 2019 picture he was already looking "padded" nah

Of course it is 2015. In 2019, he was the incumbent. And had the advantage of altering things.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Mu.......mu
I won't go this lane with you

As E dey pepper you for body, Na so E go dey sweet us grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Mickeybook(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He seems not to respect thiefnibu in this picture.
How will obj respect tinubu... Tinubu is like a boy to Obj in every phases of live
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.
Then you see nothing, infact you are blind
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by forgiveness: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
It was alleged that Obasanjo is an Igbo man from Anambra. The son of Obi of Onitsha but if truly he is, then he is Bini and a Yoruba descendant. Chaiiiiii! grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Orpe7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mr Black aka PO
Cultist man
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Rhozabeth(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
EponOjuku:

It is your father's house that is cursed, you jinxed slave.
Sometimes i look at the people that respond to some post and i see that they can NEVER MAKE IT in their lifes because they respond in very rude manner to people that are old enough to be a their father! So mo age before u start to respond to me like that?
If i curse u, honestly no pastor or Imam can take the curse away from u because I know for a fact that i am as old as ur father!!!!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by onuman: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo and Tinubu

Seems Tinubu s the one trying to hold Obasanjo hands while Obasanjo look away

I can see Tinubu telling Obasanjo to hold his hands na in the first photo

Walahi, photos don't tell lies. It's like Tinubu is older than Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Friend22(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pics don't lie.
Pic 1 & 2 -Baba Obj is happy, relaxed and glad to receive Peter obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria in his house.

Pic 3,4 & 5 -Baba Obj looks like someone that is forced to receive a visitor. Even when emi lo kan was smiling, president Obj refused to reciprocate.
And these mean what?
Why are you guys acting like kids??

Did OBJ not de market Buhari second tenure campaign?
And who ended up tearing their membership card at the end?
Abeggi!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by effort1: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI NA LIGHT WEIGHT

Yet, he is giving you sleepless nights in your whatsapp group of national enemies
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by mrkings84(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu is way older than OBJ
Few days ago my father in the Lord pa Adeboye the G.O of RCCG turned 80, yet Tinubu is older than him....

This Tinubu should be in his 90ths!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by CSTRR: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Heterodox:
2023 will speak for itself.

Clearly, the OP don't understand Yoruba politics.
Unless you are saying Yorubas are caveman.

There is nothing good about tribalism.

Tinubu is not going to feed your children.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

For your mind

Do you think this man is healthy enough to rule?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Lok
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Johngreat(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2022
It seems Obasonjo spent Shishi while welcoming Peter Obi but would have spent million to welcome Tinubu and his paid pipers, isn’t that wasteful. I stand with New Nigeria where a president can visit without an entourage or noise making.

I look forward for a new Nigeria where men of integrity like His Excellency Osibanjo, Fashola,Obi and Sanusi will be elected to pilot this country. The only language that improves an economy is good governance not Igbo, yoruba or Hausa language
Thanks
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Heterodox(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2022
CSTRR:

Unless you are saying Yorubas are caveman.

There is nothing good about tribalism.

Tinubu is not going to feed your children.
The fact that you brought tribalism into it means you're the tribalistic fellow.

Now, if I should guess you're Igbo.

When I say Yoruba politics I'm telling you Yoruba votes leaders, and Tinubu is one.

Mr, no one will feed your children. Not even God. You don't work you don't eat.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by ZaddyJ: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2022
GuyWise101:

He seems not to respect thiefnibu in this picture.
This picture is like when a bambiala ( beggar )singing led by companion during a bamby exhibition grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by PBUY1960(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2022
I hope this peter obi wave ends at Aso rock and not the otherway round
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Morikaz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Incoming president federal republic of zoo
Massiveglory:
Pics don't lie.
Pic 1 & 2 -Baba Obj is happy, relaxed and glad to receive Peter obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria in his house.

Pic 3,4 & 5 -Baba Obj looks like someone that is forced to receive a visitor. Even when emi lo kan was smiling, president Obj refused to reciprocate.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by ucheheart(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abdul05:
Blood na blood.. cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was accompanied by his fellow tribes.

For the first time..it seems like obj had a special guest... grin grin

You mean people to hold him so he doesn't fall down. Can Tinubu walk alone without his aids? Trust me, there is a doctor among those aids in case of emergency.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Ginaz(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.

how far with your fake prophecy? grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by crowther15(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
oghalebros:
And he is already working for him. OBJ is not a bigot.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Jd10k(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
GuyWise101:

The OBJ that's campaigning for Peter Obi in the North or which OBJ
But was unable to win his polling unit 🤔.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.