Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (94745 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Dagenius53: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
boldtruthalways:

So you are acknowledging that Tinubu and OBJ are in the same age bracket and yiu want him to become President. Reset your brain and stop deceiving yourself. When two close friends meet, even if they don't say a word, the body language says it all. Yiu guys knows how to deceive yourself wela. Get some sense.
I'm sure you are not a Yoruba, if not get out.

By the way did I tell you am supporting his ambition? Your head is not set
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Kei144(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu and Obasanjo, who is older?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Amumaigwe: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.

Bloody stinking tribalist.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by alfsalami: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
OBJ does not know how to say you are not welcome in my house because knows Jagaban na master
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jos2fit:
[b][/b]u say?,which one be all tribe...One of my fear that will still not make me to vote for obi is tribalism
If una like vote, if una like no vote. Is not and it will never be my concern.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.

Rest!

Obasanjo is personally campaigning for Peter Obi and meeting the big shots in the north behind closed doors.

I'm surprised that Tinubu is even consulting him.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by otipoju(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

What benefit had Obasanjo Presidency and Osibanjo vice presidency brought to the average yoruba person.

Better leave all this tribal nonsense that cripples nations and be objective and vote whomever you think is most competent
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by johhnnie(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He seems not to respect thiefnibu in this picture.

In Yoruba land, you only allow the person that you trust to walk behind you while you lead them.

You make sure that you walk side by side or face to face with the person that you don't trust.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by youngpresidooo: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
I don't get
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Prince001(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

Working for who? He himself Obasanjo lost his ward in 1999! Those 2 rouge na Yorubas problem oooo. Yorùbá Nation, No going bk!!!!!!!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by VMuna: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

Indeed!

Come and wear his body na!

Mr spokesperson.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Okoroawusa: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
foreshore:

The gods have rejected Tinubu
Your gods no be better one
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by grammarian247(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

What does the Yoruba presidency mean for the ordinary Yoruba? How has Bubu's Fulani presidency benefited people in Daura? When will you people have sense.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by vRendoh(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

Not the Obasanjo I know. He is very unyoruba when you talk tribalism. He is one most detrabalised Nigeria still living. Thinking others is a disservice to the special man he is.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Gbeng30(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
The body language of obj is very glaring, his candidate will be reveal soon ... Obj will soon speak out in parables I know him for that
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Drfernandez(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everlastingson:

You must be a little boy. 80--81 is only by you. How old was your grand father? In any case, did Tinubu say he's 81? Is it not 69 he's claiming? So you're not aware that Tinubu is older than Obj? Common sense is not common.

Don't mistake me for your foolish fada. A foolish you and your father can only claim that Tinubu seniors OBJ. Oh yes, literally Tinubu's 80 and will be 81 in the next few months. Argue further with your foolish fada.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Blood na blood.. cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was accompanied by his fellow tribes.

For the first time..it seems like obj had a special guest... grin grin

For your mind
He was just holding him so he won’t fall.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by TheGift: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Tinubu is lagging behind in all affairs!

Even when He went to visit Buhari with the party chairman and VP nominee, He was lagging behind them.

Maybe it was His leg paining Him, but those other guys did not even respect Him enough to walk at His pace.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by thecommunist(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pics don't lie.
Pic 1 & 2 -Baba Obj is happy, relaxed and glad to receive Peter obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria in his house.

Pic 3,4 & 5 -Baba Obj looks like someone that is forced to receive a visitor. Even when emi lo kan was smiling, president Obj refused to reciprocate.
it is expected, they have a long and bitter history. Obj tried to subdue BAT ,but BAT not only stood strong but prevailed in those times. No governor can withstand what BAT withstood from OBJ and knowing OBJ too well, he doesn't forgive easily hence the reception.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Jennibabe
grin grin
Hi.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Zorn: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI NA LIGHT WEIGHT
Lightweight wey heavyweight dey visit ?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Komofocus: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
The picture has spoken
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Danniedpastor(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

You saw that from the pictures?
Kai, you are blind
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Danniedpastor(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What will facial expression do in this election?

Will that make Obi take other than a distant 3rd position in the general election?

With your one vote,abi?
Keep denying reality
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by samtress: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He seems not to respect thiefnibu in this picture.

And how do you show respect, this is like aburo wa sibi kasoro (young brother come here let us chat) more informal more relaxes
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obasanjo is enlightened, he doesn't play politics of hate and tribalism like some of you Tinubu people

The Igbos benefited alot from Obasanjo Government in his 2 term tenure because they voted massively for him

Obasanjo has already endorsed peter obi

And the ones he endorsed before where did it kwd them to? Or you are not current with the thrashing he has been receiving in his unt?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by IfnobeGod20: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
Tinubu can never be Yoruba choice because he has never supported Yoruba interest. Mulikat was to be Speaker of House of Reps but same Tinubu gang up against her and supported Tambuwal. Tinubu never for once rally support for OBJ for any election, even when his party has little chances of winning presidential election in 2003. Or can any be bold to tell the world that Tinubu is more Yoruba than OBJ?
Tinubu never supported the agitation for Yoruba nation but subtly maligning Sunday Igboho. It was the same person that said he never believed in one Nigeria but killed directly and indirectly Afenifere that always fight for the right of Yoruba nation. So many instances that he has killed the Interest of Yoruba nation. So, Tinubu of all people cannot be the interest of good people of Yoruba nation but his party.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Checkout the photos and compare which of the two presidential candidates that Obasanjo w happy to meet

Obasanjo hold on to Obi hand like his son in whom he's well pleased with

Obasanjo and Peter Obi

You people are criminals

See the pictures they won't show you

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by SenatePresdo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

Tribalism will kill black man Las Las.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by victorsola: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Checkout the photos and compare which of the two presidential candidates that Obasanjo w happy to meet

Obasanjo hold on to Obi hand like his son in whom he's well pleased with

Obasanjo and Peter Obi
rubish analysis, this post must be from a child . It’s normal sha . What a personal state of analysis. Very nonsensical.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

For your mind
He was just holding him so he won’t fall.

For your mind

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Yusuf54: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Show them this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.