Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (94755 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Allisgud: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Blood na blood.. cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was accompanied by his fellow tribes.

For the first time..it seems like obj had a special guest... grin grin

he carry crowd go as if he wants to go and seek for obasanjo daughter hand in marriage,he should have go without people and watch how he will tell him blatantly to get out,I think he comported himself because of the people around
But obi went alone u can see the difference
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Basicend: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obasanjo is enlightened, he doesn't play politics of hate and tribalism like some of you Tinubu people

The Igbos benefited alot from Obasanjo Government in his 2 term tenure because they voted massively for him

Obasanjo has already endorsed peter obi

I am Yoruba too. . but I value my faith as a christian more than the Yoruba non-sense.

No 2. It is so glare to every blind man that this man called Tinubu is sick and will only repeat the scenes of Buhari's incapacity and in his case, he has greed. .

This is absolutely a NO for many of us.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by oyichi: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nawa for that picture ooo, obj and bat, who senior?

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Lazenby007(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
I know baba too well. He will receive him just as he received Obi but he will never support Tinubu. Tinubu is a disaster !

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Jos2fit: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
� �
deeva2:

obi you want as biafra or zoo president.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by jimetagambo: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Blood na blood.. cheesy cheesy

Tinubu was accompanied by his fellow tribes.

For the first time..it seems like obj had a special guest... grin grin

Are you saying Obi sneaked into Ogun State? Well, labour party structure is missing in Ogun State so we can't expect anyone to welcome him to the state. Obi is a paper weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Allisgud: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
quote]he carry crowd go as if he wants to go and seek for obasanjo daughter hand in marriage,he should have go without people and watch how he will tell him blatantly to get out,I think he comported himself because of the people around
But obi went alone u can see the difference
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Tareq1105: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pics don't lie.
Pic 1 & 2 -Baba Obj is happy, relaxed and glad to receive Peter obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria in his house.

Pic 3,4 & 5 -Baba Obj looks like someone that is forced to receive a visitor. Even when emi lo kan was smiling, president Obj refused to reciprocate.

You people just want to make yourselves happy.

Tinubu has defeated Obasanjo several times in Governorship elections. It's not a hidden thing that they're not friends.

Tell me one governor that won on the support of Obasanjo in south west and I will show you 10 governors that have won on the support of Tinubu.

Recall that among all the south west governors, it was only Tinubu that failed to support the 2nd term bid of Obasanjo in 2003. Therefore, whatever you see happening between them is Regional Politics rivalry to which Tinubu doesn't owe him any apology.

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Qwi1: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Bomaye7(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.
this way of reasoning is what got and kept Nigeria where it is today
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by occam(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
What if OBJ frowns his face? So what? Tinubu knows he and Obasanjo aren't political friends and may never be. This is all a photo op by Tinubu's team to show he's consulting and talking with everyone including those against him. It's all just politics and campaign kick-off moves. How many votes can Obasanjo deliver for anyone? very few. I mean which region, state, or voting group will be persuaded to vote for a candidate because of Obasanjo's support? His relevance in today's politics is rather low.

I'm waiting for the campaign proper to kick off next month, then we can gauge where the wind of victory is blowing. For now, just stay tune and watch.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by boldtruthalways: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dagenius53:
The poster is a fool, if you are Yoruba you will understand why obj held obi like that.
He held him as a small person, someone younger to him, but he can't hold tinubu as such because they are in the same old age.
So you are acknowledging that Tinubu and OBJ are in the same age bracket and yiu want him to become President. Reset your brain and stop deceiving yourself. When two close friends meet, even if they don't say a word, the body language says it all. Yiu guys knows how to deceive yourself wela. Get some sense.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by newnigerdelta00: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Vickym1:
Their facial expressions will tell you that Obasanjo is pleased with obi buh just welcoming a visitor in tinubu

You blind
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Tareq1105: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
occam:
What if OBJ frowns his face? So what? Tinubu knows he and Obasanjo aren't political friends and may never be. This is all a photo op by Tinubu's team to show he's consulting and talking with everyone including those against him. It's all just politics and campaign kick-off moves. How many votes can Obasanjo deliver for anyone? very few. I mean which region, state, or voting group will be persuaded to vote for a candidate because of Obasanjo's support? His relevance in today's politics is rather low.

I'm waiting for the campaign proper to kick off next month, then we can gauge where the wind of victory is blowing. For now, just stay tune and watch.

2 Big Stout for you.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Spandau: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Checkout the photos and compare which of the two presidential candidates that Obasanjo w happy to meet

Obasanjo hold on to Obi hand like his son in whom he's well pleased with

Obasanjo and Peter Obi

OMG! OBJ looks younger than Jagaban sha!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by foreshore(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo and Tinubu

Seems Tinubu s the one trying to hold Obasanjo hands while Obasanjo look away

I can see Tinubu telling Obasanjo to hold his hands na in the first photo

The gods have rejected Tinubu

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by uchennaq(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:
The yorubas will never throw the chance they have to clinch the presidency to another tribe in Nigeria.
I see Obasanjo putting all differences aside he has with Tinubu and working for him.
Ok grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Jos2fit: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
[b][/b]u say?,which one be all tribe...One of my fear that will still not make me to vote for obi is tribalism
emmanuelbrown26:

Any igbo that does not know OBJ must be a fool. OBJ favoured every tribe
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Who dey take Pandora liar seriously... grin

The clown is a boutique candidate, a decoration bench warmer.

The ipob terrorist leader wants to become the president of Nigeria..

What a loser.. grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by BigBen23(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Them 2 who senior??
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by uchennaq(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Some people don't know President Obasanjo. This is a man that is highly disciplined, a no nonsense elder that deserves respect. I don't think he would want to align himself with someone as corrupt as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Hydroxide(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Olabode211:
no matter how bad he may be,yorubas won't vote another tribe unless we don't have a contestant...mark my word
if each tribe should vote for their candidate, hope you know Tinubu will be coming our 3rd? Cos by numbers Atiku will be first and Obi 2nd. So let's forget about tribe and Vote wisely.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by paramakina202: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
LagosEmir:
It's clear Obasanjo isn't interested in meeting Tinubu

This na force meeting

Is this picture of recent?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Jos2fit: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pictures dey deceiving dis one undecidedwhen u see dey them physically u go see d difference
Spandau:

OMG! OBJ looks younger than Jagaban sha!
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by alkyno47: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
As you can see here, this is Father to Son interaction.
The jungle is maturing. We no dey make noise.
Jagaban na their fada.

Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by madridsta007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
oghalebros:

Obj doesnt do tribalism politics.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Everlastingson: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Olabode211:
no matter how bad he may be,yorubas won't vote another tribe unless we don't have a contestant...mark my word

Who are you? Mcheew!!! You can only talk about yourself. Every Tom, Dick and Harry now wants to claim somebody online. Agbado weevil! Yoruba are not ignorant like you. They will vote wisely, and you may not know what that means.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Femeto: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
One came with structures the other came empty handed.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by Bluntemperor: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Victoxy:

Exactly. 5 out of every 7 yorubas I meet are either on PDP or Lp side regardless of the man on the ballot. I am Yoruba and i live in Lagos and truth be told, tinubu is finished as he has given himself a bad publicity. People are planning to chase him out of Lagos and are ready to vote PDP. You see those urchins are just online warriors they know the truth that slowly and slowly, tinubu is fast losing all the grip he has over power.

People feel it is highly disrespectful that Lagos is being run by a single man(as the urchins will say his work)

APC is naturally a bad market,tinubu has now finally made it worse.

Which Yorubas did you meet that wants to vote Atiku's party ( PDP)?
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by hedonido: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hate or love Obasanjo, there's no doubt he is probably the most nationalistic and detribalised leader Nigeria has ever had.

I mean, the head of the 'cabal' and arguably one of the most powerful figures in his government was an Igbo man - Andy Uba. He gave free rein and great power to people like EL Rufai as FCT Minister and Nuhu Ribadu as EFCC chair. He sacked and even humiliated his tribesmen such as the recently deceased Tafa Balogun as IGP and Minister Sunday Afolabi. No time for ethnic sentimental nonsense.

If Tinubu is banking on nonsense Yoruba lokan ethnic politics and is seeking Obasanjo's buy-in, then he is wasting his time.
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by OLOKOESHIN: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Tinubu is lagging behind in all affairs!
Jennibabe
grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
EponOjuku:

Yes, Yorubas are greedy and selfish and will support our son and not an outsider.

Go and die if you don't like it.

Well, you have to first bring something living as a Candidate before you wish another death...... Nigerians are not daft pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.