Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Erectile Dysfunction: How To Achieve And Maintain Erection For A Satisfactory In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erectile Dysfunction: How To Achieve And Maintain Erection For A Satisfactory In (415 Views)

No Erection For My Wife / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction: How To Achieve And Maintain Erection For A Satisfactory In by Odoctor(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
A 62 year old man, known hypertensive presented to the clinic for his regular checkup. He had another complaint, but it was difficult for him to utter those words. He kept saying, "Doctor, my madam, my madam..." . I was able to decipher the 'innocent guilt' on his face, and helped him to ask the question.

He wanted to know how he could perform better in bed and satisfy his madam. I counseled him, told him what to do. After two months, he came back to appreciate. In his words, "Doctor, my madam said I should thank you"...The smile on his face showed that he had regained his respect in the other room.

There are millions of men in his shoes, hence it became imperative I address them too.

Pls, help in reaching out to them, by watching and sharing this video. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZy196EJVo

(1) (Reply)

Please What Skill Can I Acquire For 50k / "Na 5 Litres Cooler Of Rice You Wan Chop?" –man Shares Chat With Hungry Lady / In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.