Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians (191 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians by Danrochester: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
I have a friend William Akio we met in Canada when my team went to play Valour 2 in the USL2. This guy isn’t that talented. To make matters worse he cant even juggle for long, no skills and experience. Due to him staying in a developed society like Canada with Soccer Agencies this guy got a contract with Ross County in the Scottish premier league(fourth best club in Scotland). He also took his brother Victor( unskilled than him)and that one was given a contract also. Even area street footballers in Nigeria are better than this guys by 100%. Luckily Luckily they came from South Sudan( they don’t have players) so it was easy for them to get called up by their national team. Imagine just with only passion this guys got to pro level and earning tens of thousands pounds each week. And Skillful Nigerians are rotting in Nigeria doing yahoo. SMH something must change in that country

1 Like

Re: Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians by dannyville2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians by LikeAking: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Danrochester:
I have a friend William Akio we met in Canada when my team went to play Valour 2 in the USL2. This guy isn’t that talented. To make matters worse he cant even juggle for long, no skills and experience. Due to him staying in a developed society like Canada with Soccer Agencies this guy got a contract with Ross County in the Scottish premier league(fourth best club in Scotland). He also took his brother Victor( unskilled than him)and that one was given a contract also. Even area street footballers in Nigeria are better than this guys by 100%. Luckily Luckily they came from South Sudan( they don’t have players) so it was easy for them to get called up by their national team. Imagine just with only passion this guys got to pro level and earning tens of thousands pounds each week. And Skillful Nigerians are rotting in Nigeria doing yahoo. SMH something must change in that country

How?

What will change the country?
Re: Nature And Bad Government Have Cheated Nigerians by Bouncing2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
You ain't lying bro..

I've seen players were better than playing pro..

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Bbnaija's Uncle's Marriage Book I Published On Amazon KDP / Adekunle And Chomzy Emerges Winners Of Supa Komado Task Presentation / Fhj M78o7r8 Irf67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.