Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I don fvck for this life sha - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don fvck for this life sha (7244 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

Lol you are pained for real, I'm concerned about you. Better don't drive in this state before you go kpai like fowl.

grin I'm pained for you o. empty vessel. don't turn the table around to me, i wasn't the one who brought a senseless topic here.

go and get a life. empty man. no sense of pride and purpose in life, no wonder she left your ass.

she's in her husband's house, cooking for him, giving him mad styles on bed while getting ready to give birth to his kids.

you on the other hand got only his dickkk to live for. what a life? dickk that has been used by all and sundry. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

grin I'm pained for you o. empty vessel. don't turn the table around to me, i wasn't the one who brought a senseless topic here.

go and get a life. empty man. no sense of pride and purpose in life, no wonder she left your ass.

she's in her husband's house, cooking for him, giving him mad styles on bed while getting ready to give birth to his kids.

you on the other hand got only his dickkk to live for. what a life? dickk that has been used by all and sundry. embarassed

You see my ID and think say I get life before, you are the mumu here my dear when get time dey respond to me. If I didn't know any better I would think you find me attractive
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

You see my ID and think say I get life before, you are the mumu here my dear when get time dey respond to me. If I didn't know any better I would think you find me attractive

mumu man. stop demeaning your ex for sex you both enjoyed. it does not make her any less beautiful in the eyes of her husband. mumu man with mumu post and over used diiick.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

I could care less who fvcks my siblings or my mother, everyone got their lives to live. As long as my kids are of age they can indulge in things of the world as they please," IF I DO DECIDE TO HAVE KIDS" life is good over here. My dick is clean and very functional, I eat good, drink good and smoke good, yeah and I dey fcvk pieces.

Nice reply. Since you're not bothered about your sibling or mom doing such, or even your adult daughter-to-be, why are you so bothered about another man's daughter, your ex and her new man? Is she more important than your blood? No.

So, you don't need to feel for the man. The man may have done worse to other people's daughters. In this life, there is more than 1 bad boy. You may be a bad boy, but her current man may be worse in the bad boy scale. #Smile.

7 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

suddenly he cares less. mumu man. but you cared so more to shame your ex over mutual sex pleasures you both enjoyed.

she's still on her own minding her business o, the empty vessel is suffocating with ego, trying to demean and discredit her cos they both had sex. it's obvious he derive pleasure from demeaning his sex partners like he's a god of some sort. he has nothing else na... lol. nothing good in life so his dickkk takes the low job of giving some worth to his life. grin

Shame my ex? This is an anonymous forum. You don't know who I am or who she is , I only shared my thought casually like I share here frequently, you are carrying the whole thing on your head, which makes it obvious you have been a victim, your ex fvcked the elasticity off your veejee and it's affecting your home abi?

Calm the fcvk down

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Nice reply. Since you're not bothered about your sibling or mom doing such, or even your adult daughter-to-be, why are you so bothered about another man's daughter, your ex and her new man? Is she more important than your blood? No.

So, you don't need to feel for the man. The man may have done worse to other people's daughters. In this life, there is more than 1 bad boy. You may be a bad boy, but her current man may be worse in the bad boy scale. #Smile.

Never claim to be the baddest mate, I only shared my experience and yeah I did fvck her ruthlessly and maybe/maybe not her husband is better I could care less, I only know seeing her post which I haven't seen in awhile made my preek kick and I just reminisced how wild she was.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

Shame my ex? This is an anonymous forum. You don't know who I am or who she is , I only shared my thought casually like I share here frequently, you are carrying the whole thing on your head, which makes it obvious you have been a victim, your ex fvcked the elasticity off your veejee and it's affecting your home abi?

Calm the fcvk down

you can't turn this table oga. I'm not the centre of discuss, my life got nothing on it. it is you, cos you are a mumu man. extremely shallow and immature, a narcissist and cunny . beating around the bush to sound like you have sense but you always end up sounding like you were not created with a brain.

you decapitated excuse of a man. leave your ex alone and worry about your stupid life.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

mumu man. stop demeaning your ex for sex you both enjoyed. it does not make her any less beautiful in the eyes of her husband. mumu man with mumu post and over used diiick.

I will keep talking about the bitches I slayed and how I pogition the yansh for backshots ,you can follow me so you get notice whenever I update.

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

I will keep talking about the bitches I slayed and how I pogition the yansh for backshots ,you can follow me so you get notice whenever I update.

you have no brain. cos you have a useless dickk doesn't make you invisible , girls go use you wotowoto and still dump you to marry better guy with class and sense.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by SenecaTheYonger: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

I could care less who fvcks my siblings or my mother, everyone got their lives to live. As long as my kids are of age they can indulge in things of the world as they please," IF I DO DECIDE TO HAVE KIDS" life is good over here. My dick is clean and very functional, I eat good, drink good and smoke good, yeah and I dey fcvk pieces.

Man you don’t care about your siblings or your kid getting sexually destroyed but you care about your ex? Wow. Make it make sense na

Lmao. I now understand the mindset behind posts like this. Even though you did all this degenerate shiit to her, you still wish you could have her grin cheesy grin I thought you were feeling sorry for the man, but it’s actually jealousy.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

you can't turn this table oga. I'm not the centre of discuss, my life got nothing on it. it is you, cos you are a mumu man. extremely shallow and immature, a narcissist and cunny . beating around the bush to sound like you have sense but you always end up sounding like you were not created with a brain.

you decapitated excuse of a man. leave your ex alone and worry about your stupid life.

If I no fvck you for this life make I know why

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

you have no brain. cos you have a useless dickk doesn't make you invisible , girls go use you wotowoto and still dump you to marry better guy with class and sense.

That's fine with me, na the fvck gan gan I dey after.

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

If I no fvck you for this life make I know why

mumu man , that is what you are.

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

That's fine with me, na the fvck gan gan I dey after.

shame on you... hahahaha. she married and left you for the street. e pain am. why you come dey write long post?
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Man you don’t care about your siblings or your kid getting sexually destroyed but you care about your ex? Wow. Make it make sense na

Lmao. I now understand the mindset behind posts like this. Even though you did all this degenerate shiit to her, you still wish you could have her grin cheesy grin I thought you were feeling sorry for the man, but it’s actually jealousy.

Keep reading my post with a mirror, which ever way you see it it's your prerogative.watch out for more post like this. That's the whole idea behind this moniker to share my sexcapades and sexploits.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

shame on you... hahahaha. she married and left you for the street. e pain am. why you come dey write long post?

Na street sweet pass na, wahala for who wan marry o.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by jeromestarks: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
You're jealous she didn't end up with you?

Despicable shiit you both did together and you're feeling for the dude

Come on!
You should feel for yourself, I think
You should also pity the man who picked up leftover.

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by jeromestarks: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
So just recently I came across an ex post on IG showcasing her marriage pictures and husband and I just felt bad for the dude, despicable things me and his woman did in the past I doubt she will ever go that length with him, the ways we fvcked and gallons of jizz she swallowed. Truly what you don't know can't kill you.
I wish them the best of luck.

But mehnnnnnnn
Abeg post her picture make I see whether na dey girl wey I don chike too.

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Manofvalor1: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
na so you go marry over used tyre wey don burst tube pkus tyre as wife. shebi dem take toto wey grow mucor take swear for you? and you even they brag say you don Bleep tire.na syphilis wey no get cure naim go kill you,if you no repent and allow the innocent ignoramus wey you sleep with in the past to get peace for their marriage.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Jokerman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Old things are past awat, and everything becomes new
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

Na street sweet pass na, wahala for who wan marry o.

Lol, I enjoyed your convo with that girl. The two of you are funny. She was so mad at you, it's kinda hilarious.

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by BlackMan6969(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nairalander & upside down interpretations are like 5&6. What this nigga is saying is totally different 4rm replies you'll dropping.

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
luminouz:

Lol, I enjoyed your convo with that girl. The two of you are funny. She was so mad at you, it's kinda hilarious.

She's a troll, urgent 2k runs girl..no mind her
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Abeg post her picture make I see whether na dey girl wey I don chike too.

That wan na highest casting, I am truly glad my big preek brought blessings to her and she's married unlike person aunty when dey hold my shirt for here.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by okoroemeka(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
So just recently I came across an ex post on IG showcasing her marriage pictures and husband and I just felt bad for the dude, despicable things me and his woman did in the past I doubt she will ever go that length with him, the ways we fvcked and gallons of jizz she swallowed. Truly what you don't know can't kill you.
I wish them the best of luck.

But mehnnnnnnn
do you think the one you will marry is safe,you may even end up marrying a woman with a knocked womb.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Nairalander & upside down interpretations are like 5&6. What this nigga is saying is totally different 4rm replies you'll dropping.

That's how most Nigerians are. Ruled by emotions and never logic. Hypocritical and judgemental yet guilty of the same.

Very few really understood OP's post. Even Ilegend himself messed it up

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Echoban: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

I'm happy she didn't end up with you. your mentality and maturity is nothing to write home about and she f**ked you too boy. it was your body she used to pleased herself as well, sucked your carrot, drained your sperm and left it dried then moved on with her life to marry a mature and better man than you.

obviously all you had to offer was a dried up diiik in the relationship. she's moved on to start her family. i wonder why you think you fu***ked her and she didn't fu***k you too?

stay there and be fooling yourself writing nonsense post. dem drink your sperm dry still throw you for street.

Same way the one In this pics is using the 2 men to please herself bah shocked
God abeg. grin

Aunty no way u wan twist am abeg, male sexulity and exposure is different from female. Gurl used the guy kor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Echoban: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

Ur brother abi wink learnt they are good at marrying these type of girls wink wink very mature brothers with class nd sense uv got sad
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
luminouz:

That's how most Nigerians are. Ruled by emotions and never logic. Hypocritical and judgemental yet guilty of the same.

Very few really understood OP's post. Even Ilegend himself messed it up
Explain what he meant in a lay man's language. I'm always ready to learn from everyone.

By the way, I know he was trying to pass a warning message to men that women do lots of crazy shîts and men should be carful. Conversely, I was trying to let him know other men do crazier sh!ts than he'll ever do and he should be careful too.

The reason I replied him the way I did was because I sensed some "I feel like a bad boy" feeling in his speech. I just wanted to let him know there are lots of bad boys around who do worse to women.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Explain what he meant in a lay man's language. I'm always ready to learn from everyone.

By the way, I know he was trying to pass a warning message to men that women do lots of crazy shîts and men should be carful. Conversely, I was trying to let him know other men do crazier sh!ts than he'll ever do and he should be careful too.

The reason I replied him the way I did was because I sensed some "I feel like a bad boy" feeling in his speech. I just wanted to let him know there are lots of bad boys around who do worse to women.

But I never boast about being the best though you concluded that on your own, I only said I fvck craze out of her puna, I didn't score myself A1. Even though the fvck no be here.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

But I never boast about being the best though you concluded that on your own, I only said I fvck craze out of her puna, I didn't score myself A1. Even though the fvck no be here.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? / I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. / Amazing Benefits Of Sucking A Woman's Boobs That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.