Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex (19722 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by DJSNAKE: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
No pls
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by blamingthedevil: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
And also final goodbye gift grin
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by motionarena: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
V
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by GloriousGbola: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few weeks now. Her ex has been begging and sometimes forcing her to come back but she refused. She fears the guy because he is an angry and sometimes do beat her while they were dating. Her ex has called severally in my presence and he usually shout and sound rude when trying to tell her to come back. My girlfriend is a girl that is easily afraid. Since we started dating,he has been luring to come. At first,he said the girl should come and collect her sim card, another time shoes and now clothes. She wants to go and collect those things but she ask for my permission to go and take her things. I gave her three conditions Which is 1. She must record all their conversation when she gets there 2. She must collect all her things that very day because I will never allow her go there again 3. She must go with someone. But you know these can't work. What should I do?
No insult ...

another tale by moonlight.
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by sirnewton20: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
of course
she will collect d*ck also in the process since it's one of her things

1 Like

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by adverttrading: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Vacancy in Lekki

4 Experienced dispatch riders.
Location - Lekki Axis

*Renumeration*
65 k Monthly Salary + performance commission
Kindly contact 0803 047 0894 on WhatsApp.

*Requirement*
Valid rider's Card
Knowledge of Lagos route
2 Solid guarantors
Kindly refer if you have someone

Note : I pay 10k for each successful referral.

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Maverick777: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few weeks now. Her ex has been begging and sometimes forcing her to come back but she refused. She fears the guy because he is an angry and sometimes do beat her while they were dating. Her ex has called severally in my presence and he usually shout and sound rude when trying to tell her to come back. My girlfriend is a girl that is easily afraid. Since we started dating,he has been luring to come. At first,he said the girl should come and collect her sim card, another time shoes and now clothes. She wants to go and collect those things but she ask for my permission to go and take her things. I gave her three conditions Which is 1. She must record all their conversation when she gets there 2. She must collect all her things that very day because I will never allow her go there again 3. She must go with someone. But you know these can't work. What should I do?
No insult ...
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by motionarena: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...
Its fine if she does.

Only shw will.only collect 1 last round
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by qtguru(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...

Learner better have the boy dispatch the items, you're sending your babe in an emotional state to meet an ex. Give her condom along too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by osazsky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...
no..once u marry her..tell her to go and be collect them in bits..cuz it's not nice to collect everything once when u are not married
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by kelvinklein219(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...
you never get girlfriend lol, the girl still belongs to him she, women like force and strong man, if she goes she will be fkd mercilessly, and that's how she would keep in going back... See bro just leave the girl abeg, no be you get

6 Likes

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by qtguru(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Imagine a few weeks, that's his girlfriend. I thought I read month.

2 Likes

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by migwaya: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...

Ogbeni just go with her, dats all.

1 Like

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by seunlayi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...

You be Mumuni. Remember to give her extra condoms
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by osazsky(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
qtguru:
Imagine a few weeks, that's his girlfriend. I thought I read month.
na simp he be na...him babe way all of us they manage he wants to claim her..he go give her belle soon just watch..and all of us go drag for that belle
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...
u need boogyman557 to help u chaperone her there!

don't thank me 4 dis free advice, thank him 2 old Kalas Dem!

Wtf mhan!
cool

1 Like

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by peacefulhome(f): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...
If you still want her alive, then she should avoid that mission of going. Na who dey alive they wear clothes.
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by oluxy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...

Let her go and he gives her wotowoto in side her pumo. At least it will be a good buy lashing.

So those things are millions of naira right?

You are giving her condition to go, then when she get there and the ex gives her conditioning that will break your relationship, don't say aword.

1 Like

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Freelane33(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Drive your babe there
If you don’t drive
Go to the place by Uber with her
Let her notify the guy that she’s coming
But not with you .
Give him the best shock of his life
He can’t harass your babe in your presence
Unless you’re a dummy
Keep a straight face , you don’t have any business with him

3 Likes

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by bukason817(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Protect your woman bros ..... check out my signature below!

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Tremple8v: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Her thing or she want go collect more prick grin
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Manigie: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga driver.... Were you there when she was taking the things to his house?. Allow her to collect her things jare
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
gaby:
One for the road...

Comrade wey sabi

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Druss(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
You should follow her to go get it.
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:

No. She do spend a night there at times
1. The ex should send it through someone,
2. Ask a female friends of hers that you know and trust to follow her their, ask by yourself,
3. How many clothes can it be. Shebi it's only a few times that she sleeps there,
4. Abeg which kind family you wan marry into. Elder sister wants to junior one to date someone that has anger issues. The brother wants her to date a yahoo boy. Na wa oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by abobote: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Very risky
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
These women usually go back to their exes. Men never learn

4 Likes

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by rollandben(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

if i was you i was going to show the girl that i am better man than the ex

1 get replacement sim card

2 buy her new cloths to replacement the one's at the ex's place

3 Test the ex if he is serious about returning the the things (an okada will come and pick up the things) chances that he would be mad are high
Trust me, with all that she will still go there, Women loves old things .
If you like buy her the whole dress in the world, Women wont be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by abobote: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

if i was you i was going to show the girl that i am better man than the ex

1 get replacement sim card

2 buy her new cloths to replacement the one's at the ex's place

3 Test the ex if he is serious about returning the the things (an okada will come and pick up the things) chances that he would be mad are high
If I were you
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by izibili44: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes. My girl ex even come to our place to sleep. grin grin grin grin. But now me and my girl are now exx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women: Guard Your Beauty, It Is A Blessing! / Male Babies Suck Breast More Than Female Babies, WHY? / Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.