Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex (19747 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by RB1330(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Josephamstrong1:

We’ve been there. You’re the real OG.
Once beaten grin
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by RB1330(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Carcholce:
But you know she will likely collect some “other things” when She meets him.

When She comes back smiling from ear to ear, She indeed collected the “other things”

That’s if She ever comes back to you.

What if immediately She gets there, heavy rain starts falling till the next day! grin

Anyways I sell mileage detector device, incase you want to run a check on her when She returns.
Mileage detector omo I’m rolling on the floor grin
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by RB1330(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonofgoodness:

She doesn't live with me. She can't get male relative except her friends which are girls but I don't fancy her girlfriend going with her. What if I allow her go with her girlfriend?
She go collect
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by ifihearam: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Freelane33:
Drive your babe there
If you don’t drive
Go to the place by Uber with her
Let her notify the guy that she’s coming
But not with you .
Give him the best shock of his life
He can’t harass your babe in your presence
Unless you’re a dummy
Keep a straight face , you don’t have any business with him

SIMP
Lol..what after that the babe goes back to fucking him while you think you the main?
never trust any woman especially when it comes to exes or opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Thazard(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
stacyadams:
You for kuku ask us if your girl should not wear pant and visit her ex grin
gringringringrin
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Cruziero75: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is the point I have to carry my kitchen stool. We don gather for the gist like this!

Sonofgoodness:
The girl's husband sister has been pressuring her and convincing her to take the guy back, while the brother wants her to date a yahoo rich guy. And this now happening. She is a very good girl. I can belt she loves me so much
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Freelane33(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
ifihearam:

SIMP
Lol..what after that the babe goes back to fucking him while you think you the main?
never trust any woman especially when it comes to exes or opposite sex.
Lol
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Helpout12345: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol. She will collect the guy's thing join.
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2022
She should not go at all or go with a Police man .

Before she broke up with the guy, she should have packed all.of her stuff first.
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Emmanuel909090: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few weeks now. Her ex has been begging and sometimes forcing her to come back but she refused. She fears the guy because he is an angry and sometimes do beat her while they were dating. Her ex has called severally in my presence and he usually shout and sound rude when trying to tell her to come back. My girlfriend is a girl that is easily afraid. Since we started dating,he has been luring to come. At first,he said the girl should come and collect her sim card, another time shoes and now clothes. She wants to go and collect those things but she ask for my permission to go and take her things. I gave her three conditions Which is 1. She must record all their conversation when she gets there 2. She must collect all her things that very day because I will never allow her go there again 3. She must go with someone. But you know these can't work. What should I do?
No insult ...

It's obvious you are the reason they are having issues.

Who dates a loosed slut?
Just few weeks of issues and she is in the hands of another man, which points the reason the guy is angry.

Anyways you are a fool, to you she is afraid, you and her will still have issues and I hope you will also feel good seeing her in the hands of the next best man.

Foolish fool
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by Youlins: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Be sure to go with her else she go collect a very hot quickie. It's like you no dey fear that gender. She go collect, moan and still deny that he has never seen her "panties" IN WIKE'S VOICE : GO WITH HER
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by iamme1234(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
RB1330:

I like this grin

U like Wetin
Ordinary girl friend u Dey police her like this
If na wife nko.
Tinubu for president
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by mapet: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2022
You want your girl friend to be raped, and mutilated? Why are you and your girl friend not using your senses? If I where you, I would have walked your girl friend to police station to report a threat-to-life case on the said ex-
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by VirileNelly2420: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sonofgoodness:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few weeks now. Her ex has been begging and sometimes forcing her to come back but she refused. She fears the guy because he is an angry and sometimes do beat her while they were dating. Her ex has called severally in my presence and he usually shout and sound rude when trying to tell her to come back. My girlfriend is a girl that is easily afraid. Since we started dating,he has been luring to come. At first,he said the girl should come and collect her sim card, another time shoes and now clothes. She wants to go and collect those things but she ask for my permission to go and take her things. I gave her three conditions Which is 1. She must record all their conversation when she gets there 2. She must collect all her things that very day because I will never allow her go there again 3. She must go with someone. But you know these can't work. What should I do?
No insult ...
Let her go any time she's menstruating, esp d first day wen d flow is heavy...

But still on still, some guys are perverts, dey no go mind entering even if it's glowing like Imo river...
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by frozen70(f): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
I
Sonofgoodness:
No insult ...

I will suggest you take her to police station, register that you want a police officer to accompany her to collect her belongings from her ex house because she is afraid he may harm her, yet he insist she has to come and collect it

Secondly, go with some area boys and go along with them to collect those items, but she will go in first then within minutes you guys will knock on the door before any action will take place because no one knows his plans and she will pick her personal effects and you all will leave same time

Lastly, let her list those things, if you can afford those items, take her to the market to replace them and after that, that's the end and she will forget about them
Re: Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex by RB1330(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
iamme1234:

U like Wetin
Ordinary girl friend u Dey police her like this
If na wife nko.
Tinubu for president
Abeg if you wan mention me make una no de add this politics of a thing
Look the post which sane bf to agree such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother-in-law Hates Because I Refuse To Call My Sister-in-law "Aunty" / Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.