Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised (1234 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by Crisbenson: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
'Stop Dating Guys that Are the Same Age as You' —Relationship Coach Advises Ladies

Precious Ubani, a relationship coach has said that being in a relationship with men of the same age as you is one of the problem for not getting married on time.

She gave the advise in a video she shared on TikTok, expressing her thoughts about the right age bracket single ladies looking to get married should date.

According to her statement: "Stop dating guys that are the same age as you, if you want to get married quickly. "You are 25 years old, your boyfriend is 25. "You are 26 years old, your boyfriend is 26. "At 26, tell me if that guy is thinking of marriage. "But you want to get married and you are mingling with small people.".....

More details in the link below...
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1660821177039StopDatingGuysthatAretheSameAgeasYou039RelationshipCoachAdvisesLadiesCrisben.html

Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by SuperWriter(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Older men any time any day.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by NoobSaibot2082: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
SuperWriter:

Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand. Check my signature for contacts.

What are your rates for a blog? can we see your past work?
Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by CSTRR: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
SuperWriter:

But some older men are not ready to settle down.

And some younger men are ready for marriage.

So how does it work?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by jeromestarks: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Men, always go for younger girls. Make sure she's between 18 - 24 years. Anything above that is a problem.
You will use your hard earned money to treat diseases throughout your life.
Finally, never marry a woman you did not disvirgin; she will cheat on you the moment her ex shows up and one of your children may not be yours.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by Miravik900(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
Men, always go for younger girls. Make sure she's between 18 - 24 years. Anything above that is a problem.
You will use your hard earned money to treat diseases throughout your life.
Finally, never marry a woman you did not disvirgin; she will cheat on you the moment her ex shows up and one of your children may not be yours.

But you know even the one you deflower can still cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by jeromestarks: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Miravik900:

But you know even the one you deflower can still cheat on you?
Rarely. Except you didn't value what you took from her.
Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by SuperWriter(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
NoobSaibot2082:

What are your rates for a blog? can we see your past work?

3 naira per word. Yes via email or WhatsApp.

This is my email address: liolamidetomiwa@gmail.com

WhatsApp Number: 09163224301
Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by marlow1962(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Only the stupid ones takes advice from a self claimed relationship coach.
Common, how do ppl even take advice from someone that can’t even manage a home?.
Funny how the female folks takes regards such ppl with high esteem.
Re: "Stop Dating Guys That Are The Same Age As You" - Relationship Coach Advised by Oturatetuala(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Charting / Something Called "love" I Fall In Love With My Child Hood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.