Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) (4360 Views)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Xenry: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibit among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is why don't they like to put the God d*nm phones in their pockets? angry

8 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why're you this pained? Is it Our fault you're using a palasa chinko android phone?

Jealousy!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why're you this pained? Is it Our fault you're using a palasa chinko android phone?

Jealousy!!
You're too loud... You'd definitely make a lousy partner. Please change your behavior...it's not cool in any way.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Cinema4d: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's simple:
1. Common, you don want people to know I'm using an iphone? A liability I bought with all my fortune? The world must hear!!

2. The d*mn thing(burden) is just too beautiful to hide or pocket. The world must see!!!

18 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibits among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their ring tones?
Must people know that it's an iPhone that's ringing each time they are called.
Another question is, why don't they like putting the God d*nm phone in their pockets? angry
I love the phone default tone
It’s handsets/ phones not pocket sets / phone

2 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!
Sharp mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!
This girl. Do you have a castle on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by mespusinglez(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME OBSERVE AM O

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Ahmback(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!
Dis one husband go dey beat am everyday

13 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!

sharrap there! go and check if ur name is among the list on infolenka thread or forever shut ur trap angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cinema4d:
It's simple:
1. Common, you don want people to know I'm using an iphone? A liability I bought with all my fortune? The world must hear!!

2. The d*mn thing(burden) is just too beautiful to hide or pocket. The world must see!!!

Nearly all the phones on the market have the same shape and build. There's nothing extraordinary anymore.

RIM brought about some of the best smartphone builds in the market. From Passport to Classic, Z10 to Q10, KeyOne to Z30, BlackBerry redefined the market with its awe-inspiring builds.

To be honest, I don't consider iPhone builds beautiful. All iPhones practically have the same shape and design. Smartphone makers need to do more in this regard because they are suggesting that they have run out of ideas.

As for iPhone users showing off, it's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by toujurs: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibits among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is, why don't they like to put the God d*nm phone in their pockets? angry
Its a girly thing grin

The way those Instagram girls are bleeped ehn. You will understand why they easily get angry.

I was at v.i, when an indian guy. Beat up a girl out of his house. I just minded my business. because the girl looked like a LovePeddler.

Somebody's daughter, naming ceremony was done on her behalf, doing olosho work so she can visit all the clubs in lagos, and buy artificial hair and apple phones.

Can a Nigerian guy, beat up an indian lady in india. I haven't heard such, Why? Because of the respect these indian women have for themselves!!!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Chloraseptic: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
The gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is so wide that every little basic thing can be used to front for the person you're bigger than.

Imagine places like America where almost everyone can afford the latest iphone whether on sale or credit, who would you use iphone to form for.

Some even form with nylon containing fast food especially as they are coming out from the joint..

And lastly Nigerians are so vain and greedy that every little achievement their neighbors attain has a way of hurting them positively or negatively.

This country and its inhabitants are so twisted up in the brain.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibits among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is, why don't they like to put the God d*nm phone in their pockets? angry
Oga mi
We no fit put am for pocket, na land money iPhone dey cost, them dey put land for pocket?

Long time bro
Where have you been
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
The people when suppose put am for pocket na people wen Bleep to get am

You know them....
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!
Lol... if only you know the wonders that "palasa chinko android phone" can do that iphone can't. That phone you degrade so little can make you millions that iphone may not.

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol... if only you know the wonders that "palasa chinko android phone" can do that iphone can't. That phone you degrade so little can make you millions that iphone may not.
we

Hw?
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol.. Which wonders would a palasa chinko android phone perform?

Is it the loud ringing tone that can raise the dead up.. Abi, is it the rubber band he used in holding the life of the phone undecided

Because I can't phantom any wonders the op chinko phone want to perform undecided

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by benqo01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Iphone users don't have pocket last time I checked

2 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by BlackMan6969(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pride & Ignorance
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
SarutobiEky:
You're too loud... You'd definitely make a lousy partner. Please change your behavior...it's not cool in any way.

With the pictures she littered, she doesn't know she is blocking ways for her self.

One major reason marriages are not happening between nairalanders. The young girls doesn't know that serious guys are watching
They think it is just to type nonsense Everytime. Anyway, this one has entered evening news paper already

4 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Israeldan1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jealousy!!

iPhone with empty account

Abeg no day deceive ur self abeg

I'm not jealous I use iPhone too

But I see lots of them who can't even provide data on their phn or Airtime not to talk of charger

All they knw is iPhone
That shit sucks

2 Likes

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Veggieseedies:

With the pictures she littered, she doesn't know she is blocking ways for her self.

One major reason marriages are not happening between nairalanders. The young girls doesn't know that serious guys are watching
They think it is just to type nonsense Everytime. Anyway, this one has entered evening news paper already
you do have a point. They do not think marriages between nairalanders is a thing.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Qatar2022: 3:45am On Aug 19, 2022
mespusinglez:
I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME OBSERVE AM O
It call handsets not pocket set and please stop been jealous it takes you no where
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Qatar2022: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Persephone1:
That's impossible bro
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Qatar2022: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is it the loud ringing tone that can raise the dead up.. Abi, is it the rubber band he used in holding the life of the phone undecided

Because I can't phantom any wonders the op chinko phone want to perform undecided
Don't mind jealous people, I wonder why we Nigerian are like this

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by mespusinglez(m): 5:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

It call handsets not pocket set and please stop been jealous it takes you no where
AND WHO SAID I'M BEING JEALOUS?
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by romunu(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2022
I buy phone for more than 200k, come put am for pocket? No na, I no go fit ooo, you must see am or close ya eyes.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2022
LikeAking:
we

Hw?
Information!
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oh this is personal i guess! grin

I don leave you and op biko.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Qatar2022:

That's impossible bro
Noted!
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Qatar2022: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2022
mespusinglez:
AND WHO SAID I'M BEING JEALOUS?
Your comments say it all, live and let live

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kissing Experience Before And After / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.