Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) (4361 Views)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by dnawah(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibits among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is, why don't they like to put the God d*nm phone in their pockets? angry
because they warship it and want to warship.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by DroppingLiquid: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibits among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is, why don't they like to put the God d*nm phone in their pockets? angry

It's your insecurity that noticed that. I see a lot of andriod users that don't put their phones in their pocket, either because its too big or it makes their trousers sag. But you don't notice them becasue you feel their product is inferior (something that has to do with your own low self-esteem). But when you see an iphone user do it, it catches your mind because you've accepted that iPhone is a superior gadget, which it isn't.

Stupld posts like this is why I can't hold my phone in my hand even when I feel uncomfortable with it in my pocket, because some low self esteemed dude might be somewhere feeling intimidated.

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
You're too loud... You'd definitely make a lousy partner. Please change your behavior...it's not cool in any way.
U like JennyClay? grin
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
U like JennyClay? grin
I don't hate her bros.. lol
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by recieve(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Xenry:

nor let envyness kill you
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I don't hate her bros.. lol
Alright, u can give Jennyclay a chance, it's just na her mouth be her problem. Her mouth na Tiger Blade.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by RedCentaur(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
The gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is so wide that every little basic thing can be used to front for the person you're bigger than.

Imagine places like America where almost everyone can afford the latest iphone whether on sale or credit, who would you use iphone to form for.

Some even form with nylon containing fast food especially as they are coming out from the joint..

And lastly Nigerians are so vain and greedy that every little achievement their neighbors attain has a way of hurting them positively or negatively.

This country and its inhabitants are so twisted up in the brain.

You are quite observant,
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Luiz321: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Cinema4d:
It's simple:
1. Common, you don want people to know I'm using an iphone? A liability I bought with all my fortune? The world must hear!!

2. The d*mn thing(burden) is just too beautiful to hide or pocket. The world must see!!!

we’ll you’re right but also wrong cus for me I don’t keep my phone in my pockets for two good reason. I’ve been picked pocketed before and I lost my phone to God knows who ,, second reason is that I don’t use belts on my trousers or shorts , and trust me them iPhones are really heavy metals that can always bring down your trousers or short while on them without belts , especially from 11pro max upward

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Exkandayee(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
The gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria is so wide that every little basic thing can be used to front for the person you're bigger than.

Imagine places like America where almost everyone can afford the latest iphone whether on sale or credit, who would you use iphone to form for.

Some even form with nylon containing fast food especially as they are coming out from the joint..

And lastly Nigerians are so vain and greedy that every little achievement their neighbors attain has a way of hurting them positively or negatively.

This country and its inhabitants are so twisted up in the brain.
Lolz very,I bought iPhone 13 the same week it came out as normal thing, here in L.A, little children are using it like our normal Torchlight analogs,,, poverty is really eating us all in Africa, imagine if you buy a car in Nigeria you are rich, even Corolla, the pesin will be forming King Kong, that's funny
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by BlaqFaze: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Poor people sef undecided
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Inferiority complex,that's the reason why they what they do,infact most of them lack any basic talents wink smiley wink wink
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Chloraseptic: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz very,I bought iPhone 13 the same week it came out as normal thing, here in L.A, little children are using it like our normal Torchlight analogs,,, poverty is really eating us all in Africa, imagine if you buy a car in Nigeria you are rich, even Corolla, the pesin will be forming King Kong, that's funny

Thank God you are in LA and can attest to my statement. I don't know why us Nigerians are so vein

Dish washers, waitresses/waiters and the likes have cars in most Western countries.

Every little thing in Nigeria is celebrated to aim a dig at the people you are better than.

You will be hearing more wins everywhere on WhatsApp statues...

All these have contributed to the ills of ritual killings that is rampart these days.

Now imagine a society where at least every average person has an average job whose minimum salary is enough to earn a decent living.. Would have been happening?
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Hypnotise: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Using iPhone is not a big deal. It’s just a normal phone but better than android tho
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, u can give Jennyclay a chance, it's just na her mouth be her problem. Her mouth na Tiger Blade.
I swear down bros.
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by marlow1962(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cinema4d:
It's simple:
1. Common, you don want people to know I'm using an iphone? A liability I bought with all my fortune? The world must hear!!

2. The d*mn thing(burden) is just too beautiful to hide or pocket. The world must see!!!

Lol, I use 11 but it feels big and heavy when in my pocket. I wear more of free lite wears, imagin putting such big and heavy phone in your pocket.but in other case it looks too beautiful to hide, especially without case.

1 Like

Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Change ringtone to what? Are you 15 years old or something?
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by kreemzo1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Xenry:
I have noticed two common behaviors that exhibit among iPhone users. Why is it that they don't like to change their default ring tones?

Another question is why don't they like to put the God d*nm phones in their pockets? angry
A lot of people like the default ringtones, and it’s not easy to change ringtone to songs on iPhone like you do on Android except you Buy tones on IPhone… This is the reason most iPhone users use tones, the default tone..

And I don’t know the reason they can’t keep the phones in their pockets..
But walking on a busy street, it’s better the phone is in your hand to avoid pickpocketing..
But on a lonely road or place, KEEP YOUR PHONE WELL!
Re: What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) by InfernoNig: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why're you this pained? Is it Our fault you're using a palasa chinko android phone?

Jealousy!!

Ello grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. / Choose Your Prefered Hairstyle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.