Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17443 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by opamoses1: 2:57am On Apr 27
If I were a Governor of a state like Anambra, with a solid manufacturing base in Nnewi and a strong commercial centre in Onitsha, I would not use $30 million of state funds to build a brewery. Instead, I will use that money to improve the productivity of Anambra and increase Internally Generated Revenue, by building an Independent Power Project to provide uninterrupted power supply to Nnewi and Onitsha, rather than use it to promote drunkenness by establishing a beer brewery that eventually was loss-making.

Please text-check me: Tinubu and Fashola initiated, started, completed and commissioned multiple Independent Power Projects in Lagos state, including the Alausa Independent Power Plant (10.4 Mw), the Akute Independent Power Plant (12.55Mw), the Lagos Island 1&2 Independent Power Plant (10Mw), the Mainland Independent Power Plant (8.8Mw), the Lekki Peninsula Integrated Power Project (6Mw), and the Island IPP located in Marina (10MW).

These projects individually cost less than the $30 million wasted by Peter Obi on the beer brewery.

Even the incumbent Governor, Jide Sanwoolu, commissioned an IPP, the Ikoyi Independent Power Project.

You can imagine how much better the Innoson plant would have been in Nnewi with an IPP.

My challenge to Peter Obi and his Obidients is this: Name one Independent Power Project initiated, started, completed, and commissioned by Peter Obi in his eight-year tenure as Anambra Governor, which saw him receive over $1 billion federal allocation from the Federal Government.

Because I know the capacity of Peter Obi and his Obidients for propaganda and gaslighting, an Independent Power Project is not a substation or transformer donated by the State Government to PHCN. An Independent Power Plant is a power station owned by the State Government and is not part of the National Integrated Power Project of the Federal Government.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by AdamuKD: 3:06am On Apr 27
Obi namu ne

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by AllenSpencer: 3:14am On Apr 27
Reno should know that for a state like Anambra, A brewery is more important than IPP.

Peter consulted with stakeholders before it was concluded that, a brewery will be more important than any IPP project.

Considering the less productive population of Anambra which accounts for over 90% of her total population, its was deducted that, IPP will do no good.

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by allcomage: 3:29am On Apr 27
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

267 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Max24: 3:29am On Apr 27
Obi does not have any futuristic ideas about governance beyond what his 17th century borehole typifies. His idea of governance doesn't go beyond building basic roads, paying teachers salaries, maintaining general hospitals etc. He does not have visionary ideas. That's why if you look at Anambra you cannot point to anything he initiated and consolidated by his successors. Just an average gov. He might be a decent gov but decency alone does not cut it, it can't put food on the table, create jobs, energise the economy. Obi depended on importation business all his life. How many jobs did he create either as a gov or private citizen?

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by confusedlady: 4:01am On Apr 27
Obi is just a common trader but his blindfolded followers will never accept this. Like Reno Omokri has proved time and time again,a local government chairman is better than Peter Obi's 8 years as a governor of Anambra state. Obi has no capacity to be the President of Nigeria. He is empty. He is a liar. He is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Thundafireseun: 4:06am On Apr 27
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife

203 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Ttalk: 4:18am On Apr 27
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by opamoses1: 4:19am On Apr 27
Further more. Reno tells Peter Obi to stop insulting Nigerians

You can just imagine someone aspiring to govern Nigeria insulting our nation and praising Tanzania!

Someone who admitted that he did not even build one nursery school or any school during his eight years as Governor of Anambra is trying to undermine Nigeria in favour of Tanzania in the area of electricity generation.

Tinubu and Fashola built six Independent Power Projects in Lagos as governors. Obi did not construct even one in Anambra. He only built a brewery. And now, he has the guts to attack Nigeria's power sector and praise Tanzania. It is because of leaders with misplaced priorities, like Obi, that South Africa mocked us as 'Generator Republic' during AFCON!

Tanzania that I go to regularly? I was in Tanzania in February this year. Has Peter Obi visited Tanzania? You just sit and read fake news, then start attacking Nigeria.

This is me in Dar es Salaam, the capital of Tanzania. I have also toured the entire nation, including their rural areas. Tanzania is a lovely country. But it cannot compare to Nigeria in terms of development. The entire GDP of Tanzania is only equal to the GDP of Lagos State.

Peter Obi is too desperate to be President!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1783800184327016561?t=VmO2MCgRd_HSldiVY2NjFA&s=19
#TableShaker
Picture of Reno in Daresalam Tanzania.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by ElSudani: 4:20am On Apr 27
Is this a new challenge? Does it come with $10000?

Obidients over to you. Please don't disappoint this time around.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Forumites: 5:04am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi
akamu dey your eyes.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Forumites: 5:06am On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife
im feeling the same way too

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by opamoses1: 5:12am On Apr 27
The Only Thing Peter Obi Did In Anambra in Eight Years Was a Beer Brewery-Former Labour Party Chairman

Video:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1783841852325781622?t=gp4lTS7rs7Nu6tAwK5sbfw&s=19

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by gidgiddy: 5:22am On Apr 27
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business

How can buying shares in business mean the same as being the one who built the business?

132 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by tiger28: 5:29am On Apr 27
LOVE Him or HATE him.......This Reno guy BACKS IT UP FACTUALLY 150%%%!!!

PPL don't understand that you can NEVER argue against RECORDED FACTS!

HOW can you

ONLY Illiterates argue against RECORDED FACTS with Gibberish because they have NOTHING to say.

All you hear these Illiterates talk about is Reno's "Dirty" Shoes...........

MEANWHILE the man with the "Dirty" Shoes is offering "$10K"........Money that their Fathers will NEVER earn in their LIFETIME!

I am a Northerner BUT I am liking this Reno guy!

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by chopnaira: 5:30am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business
According to Labour Party

SoNature:
That investment was one of the best financial decisions Obi made. The shares Anambra had in that company grew to over N20 billion under Willie Obiano. Obiano should have sold the shares at the time.

Unfortunately, public office holders in Nigeria don't take anything seriously because of "it's not my papa business" attitude. Today, that investment has crashed to less than 100 million.
Lies. Lies. Lies. The $30 million investment is now worth less than $5 million dollars.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by rinzaugustine: 6:40am On Apr 27
Mumu that can’t afford a decent shoe have shifted from topic of school Lol a man like Reno who is not working in the UK but relies on the old spinster he is living in exile with in London to feed and cloth him like a baby has now become the new allah of Agbado pigs goes on to show you the size of an average Agbado brains and reason most of them are failures filled with bitterness at people more successful than them

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PressMyButton: 6:41am On Apr 27
Name one IPP initiated, started and completed by Peter Obi. Reno has given them another assignment, Lol.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by frugal(m): 6:41am On Apr 27
Who's moving all these reno topics to frontpage of late?

This seems like a well coordinated disinformation/diversionary campaign aimed at putting the opposition in constant defense mode, and largely being helped by an APC moderator on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is not in Government.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by khalling2008: 6:41am On Apr 27
Obi the gbajue want to rule Nigeria. He can only rule in Biafra land not Nigeria.

The only point I like with Northern is that they can never vote for Nyamrin in the country both the two regions are parallel lines that will never meet forever. Let the gbajue continue to donate Aba-made well water to the north, he will not 1k vote in any election in this country.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:41am On Apr 27
Another food for useless agbadoriansm

Na RENO HEGOAT be their god now
How will Reno stupidity reduce hardship in Nigeria? Chai, shame of a people

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Adamux: 6:42am On Apr 27
This man would have turned Nigerians to drunkards.

I'm sure he would have banned Hisbah in the North as well. We currently have codeine and other drugs problem, now imagine adding brewery and drunkenness to the problem.

We don't need a President that prioritize alcohol consumption over education, power, etc.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by okoro: 6:42am On Apr 27
Agulu thief is a very useless man

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by nedu666: 6:42am On Apr 27
Rubbish. If obi did not build ipp, what stopped ngige, mbadunuju, obiano and soludo from doing the same

If obi did not build new schools, what stopped ngige mbadunuju, obiano, uba and soludo from building new schools

Lagos that built ipp don't have 24/7 light, delta, akwa ibom, built ipp yet don't have light

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Akfrenzy(m): 6:42am On Apr 27
grin Reno the content creator 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

He's building up for Twitter pay

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by jwung: 6:43am On Apr 27
I strongly agree with you on this one reno

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Apr 27
The impact of consolidated educational projects Obi left behind as a footprint is still being visible today in the recent Girls in ICT Competition held nationwide Anambra school girls emerged the best.Let Reno stylishly continue to shore up number of his followers and market his online products by x-raying on Obi's matter everyday.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by SoNature(m): 6:43am On Apr 27
That investment was one of the best financial decisions Obi made. The shares Anambra had in that company grew from N1.95 billion (I don't know where Reno got $30 million from) to over N20 billion under Willie Obiano. Obiano should have sold the shares at the time.

Unfortunately, public office holders in Nigeria don't take anything seriously because of "it's not my papa business" attitude. Today, that investment has crashed to less than 100 million.

PS: Peter Obi invested about 1.95 billion naira at the time and the total shares were worth over 20 billion during Willie Obiano administration.

Watch the video for the facts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8jl-tePeA?si=FfhDGan03qF36hee

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by haybhi1(m): 6:44am On Apr 27
You people should leave Peter Obi alone. That man is a conman and only his stooge should keep taking his bait abeg.

I often scoff and take a snide at anyone who waste their time engaging Obidients, they are a set of people with absolutely nothing in their brain but hate and even a threat to the natural order of things, to me.

A set of people who openly loathe the noble Prof Wole Soyinka; always taking every chance to denigrate a man who has given everything for this country; a man who went to jail for 20 damn months for the Igbo's sake; a man even the White's and Africans alike celebrate; yet to Obidients, he's the cause of their misery—imagine how daft a people can be to have that kind of mentality. No normal being can reason the way they do. In fact, if you born and your child has a trait of Obidients from start, just take the child to a less privilege home and pray for his therapy and keep donating there.

Leave them and their master, engaging them shows you have nothing doing. It's hardly intelligent wasting one's time with them.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Starpro87(m): 6:44am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

Even 8hours we no get. Reno is a high level propagandist, the serious ones do not take him serious.

34 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers: PDP Fumes As Fubara Defends Tinubu Over Peace Deal / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.