Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Should We Keep This Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Keep This Pregnancy. (1094 Views)

I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. / How Can I Deny This Pregnancy / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Zeekaycn(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dear NL!
I'm here again with a disturbing issue, some people would say your own don too much. Yes! My Dad will always say "As long as you leave stories will never end"

Base one Brother and Sister in the Lord I and DEBBIE met each other in Church. First time I met Her it was a strong connection between me and her, but I tried to control my emotions besides, I'm already in an open relationship, she too with all her Beauty she won't just fall so cheap so we are just crushing on ourselves secretly.

We only see each other in Church on Sundays, even though I tried not to fall for this temptation, my inner self can't resist seeing her often. Most times She will steer at me if I turn to face her she'll pretend and I do same too. But I said to myself this is church don't be trapped instead see her like a Sister. Interestingly I don't even have her number and I didn't ask for it, we don't talk either.

Coincidentally! We met on the way home 2months ago, for the first time since I knew her we talked long enough though I was with a friend we all closing from church, three of us walked together to my house first then to hers. Friendship begins from there, she comes to my house sometime with a friend.

2weeks after At about 11pm she called me that she's in my gate, I'd slept already but rush to get her in. Behold Debbie with a small traveling bag, what happened? She said "I ran out of my aunt's house her husband disturbs me at night, and my aunt is not around this night I don't want to stay there anymore besides we are not so much related". I want to spend the night in your place I'll leave tomorrow to my elder Brother place at Bariga" then I said no problem.

I asked her to sleep on the bed while I sleep on the rug cause it's a self-contained apartment, I ignored her to make herself comfortable. She switched off lights as she tried to change up.

Lying on the floor facing up the ceiling, only one thought in my mind "Don't talk to her now it may look like I'm taking advantage of her, so I zero my mind on talking too much.

10minutes later in that dark atmosphere she slowly laid herself on me necked only on pant. "What happened? I asked, on my chest I could only feel something like tears dropping from her eyes and she smells nice. Thank you, you are so calm and homely she said, holding me more firmly, I felt the warmness, she felt some vibration of my cock though not fully up. No more words just the connection followed by deep kisses. We both were scared of what is about to happen breathing heavily but we just can't resist it now. She said "do me a favour, do it slowly I'm scared". Ooh wow it was her first time.

The following morning I left for work leaving her at home but I came back home in the evening she'd already gone to meet Her Brother.

Now she just called me she's Pregnant. The Gal I'm openly in a relationship with is not yet aware.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by fman(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Keep the baby..

3 Likes

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Blessforever: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
BRB to read it.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Adex5: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
ahh bro u done buy market ooo u gats to keep the child don't be a murder...

1 Like

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Pierohandsome: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Text the word "FICTION" to 2022 for more tales

2 Likes

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by jogsman01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro. 9 months is here
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by gfon(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Keep the child bro,your Christmas present came early

1 Like

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Zonefree(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
You need your head examined if you read this nonsense story from beginning to end.

1 Like

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Templee333(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
I pity that innocent soul who's become a victim of two people selfish cravings.It could have enjoyed its non-existence but now he has come to suffer under Atiku or Tinubu regime.
A BOMBSHEL FOR THE OP: the girl knew she was pregnant b4 she came to ur house!
LAST LAST,na two of una business be that,i no get hand!
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Akinfemmy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please release the abridged version of this epistle because i ain't got time.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tales by moonlight
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Generalwoodz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Press one to delete the baby
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by ajekpaks(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
thank you for reading another episode on super story.
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator...
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Zeekaycn(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
The matter hook me oo
I don't know how many of you have gone through this how where you able to overcome?

My plan was to be well established before I get married or raise a child.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Tboymessiah(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

As I dey read the post self my banana carry shoulder up.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by 22o62021: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Mumu
Girl wey don already get belle come use am seduce you for night.

See na her aunt husband get the baby.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Zeekaycn(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2022
22o62021:
Mumu
Girl wey don already get belle come use am seduce you for night.

See na her aunt husband get the baby.

Choi! This your point strong ooo, I'm responsible for it I know.

It doesn't matter how kpekus tight or wide, I know a virgin when I see one. It's not even about tight kpekus.
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2022
cryThe grammar used in this write up is giving me serious migraine
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Text the word "FICTION" to 2022 for more tales

Lol you wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Hi

Still waiting to hear from you tho revived2
Re: Should We Keep This Pregnancy. by Zeekaycn(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
cryThe grammar used in this write up is giving me serious migraine

How we go do no be my papa introduce English language naoo

Help me point out the errors so I can improve on it, that's why the word 'editing' exist cus they know people like us no go ever learn am finish.

Wait a minute! Cassandra honestly you are beautiful you look like the Gal I'm talking about. Especially Your lips. OMG

(1) (Reply)

My New Girl Friend Has Two Kids But She Told Me She Has Just One What Should I D / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / No Amount Of Money Can Buy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.