Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,158 members, 7,856,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

IN NEED OF A FEMALE FUCKMATE AT ABUJA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN NEED OF A FEMALE FUCKMATE AT ABUJA (685 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Need A Girl For A Fuckmate At My Place (ogun State) / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IN NEED OF A FEMALE FUCKMATE AT ABUJA by PeeHK(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2022
I need a female fuckmate who lives in abuja.
I am a person
who is discreet
who will protect your interest
who will **** you right for as long as you want
who will make you feel like a woman
who will give you all the pleasures you deserve
who will treat you right
who will be your friend
who does not need your money
whose shoulder you can lean on when things are bad
then halla me on 09153787999 call or WhatsApp

This is strictly for Ladies!!!

Re: IN NEED OF A FEMALE FUCKMATE AT ABUJA by donaldchidi: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2022
If I give you one, wat will be my reward...
If you can give me something then email me Tru princedonald2123@gmail.com
But be ready to Bleep because I have alot of girls you can enjoy in Abuja...
Re: IN NEED OF A FEMALE FUCKMATE AT ABUJA by RentaStallion(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2022
For the little period I was in Abuja.. I noticed that there's high chance of meeting someone that will give you what you want if you are willing to kill of shyness and ready to take the bold step. I met lots of beautiful ladies back then both married, divorced or widows. I love Abuja anytime any day when it comes to meeting mature ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can Do Anything To Get Into a Man's Life As long as The Money Is There. / What Do You Call A Man Who Eats Garri But Buys Shawarma For His Babe? / My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.