Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife (2872 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Is This Invading My Teenagers Privacy? / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by StPete: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2022
LadyD22:

You're probably one of those who can't help but have a boner when you see a mom breastfeeding her baby , and also one of those who believe public breastfeeding is inappropriate, why does everything in your head just scream sex?

You definitely mistake me for your husband (or boyfriend) and most likely your brothers who get boners in public when they see women breastfeeding their wards. I am too mature to display such folly. If speaking against such unruly behaviors with just merely 2 initial comments and more than 5 mentions mean I’m thinking sex, then you’re actually the one who is more engrossed in thought of sex

2 Likes

Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by cayorday89(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
StPete:

It’s more reasons why a lot of females are dabbling into Lesbianism. Make una continue to give excuse for such behaviors in order to prove a point
Oga, it's nothing to worry about and there are so many instances like that, it is same as sucking of fingers or an adult always meddling with phone... I could remember my younger sister own is to suck her own lower lip and fõndle with her navel while some children own is having imaginary conversation with themselves, it's more like a lone time for them.
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by Oizee(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2022
ahnie:

Lolz.
My daughter does sane too she's 7yrs fah,my son chased her from the nipples, need w she doesn't touch it anymore,I m fervently praying for my son to quit because it hurts most times.

Hopefully when they comes back by September he go don forget about my nipples
Lolxx
Both sucks their fingers,my daughter does two fings sucking, whilst my son sucks a finger,and boths are lefties.
lefties? They must be a brainy, may God protect them all for us.
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by ahnie: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Oizee:
lefties? They must be a brainy, may God protect them all for us.

Thanks and yours too.
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by peacefulhome(f): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mindlog:

I really did binged on watching Supernanny and it did motivate me to go back to school to study what I did. cheesy

Lol , have been so addicted to it such that I can hardly do without watching it every blessed day.
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by ahnie: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
peacefulhome:

Lol , have been so addicted to it such that I can hardly do without watching it every blessed day.
Hello,pls how do I go about it,thru YouTube right?
Mind sharing the link?
Many thanks!
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by peacefulhome(f): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
ahnie:

Hello,pls how do I go about it,thru YouTube right?
Mind sharing the link?
Many thanks!
I watched from Facebook. They should have YouTube channel. Type Supernanny on face book, it will surely brings several video relating to it. Like their page or follow them . That way you will keep seeing video relating to them.

1 Like

Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by ahnie: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
peacefulhome:

I watched from Facebook. They should have YouTube channel. Type Supernanny on face book, it will surely brings several video relating to it. Like their page or follow them . That way you will keep seeing video relating to them.
Many thanks m
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by ahnie: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
peacefulhome:

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by EmahBoss(f): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
OKOATA:
grin
My own 5 year old daughter na to dey touch armpit, funniest thing she does that only with me and not her mom or anyone else. She will start touching armpit and boom she don sleep. Kids sha.

My niece does that irritating stuff. Her own is that she touches any armpit. We were finally able to stop her when she enter jss 1 if you don't stop it she can continue like that

1 Like

Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by 4realwoman: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
peacefulhome:
I think parents should create time to watch Supernanny episode . Most of their video teaches parent on how best to handle most parental issues as.
How far?longest time sis, let me go and search and follow the page. thank you kiss kiss
Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by peacefulhome(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
4realwoman:
How far?longest time sis, let me go and search and follow the page. thank you kiss kiss
Am fine . How are you and the family? Just forgive my manners this days. I work with network availability cheesy angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Pisses Me Off / "The Imperfections Of Marriage!" ~ Pav 2 / Moral Decadence Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.