Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) (2534 Views)

Awwwww Boy Cries As His Girlfriend Surprises Him (vid) / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Awwww Romantic lady demands hug from her boyfriend while he was at work.

Ladies! How many of you can do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKNmehMtPw

1 Like

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by TheirFADA: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Na by hug?
Does the Lady have a job too or she'll eventually request for urgent 2k from the earnings of the hardworking man ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by ValCon888: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2022
When a Nigerian woman comes to your workplace and starts acting all lovey-dovey, there’s billing around the corner.

8 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
ValCon888:
When a Nigerian woman comes to your workplace and starts acting all lovey-dovey, there’s billing around the corner.

Hahaha u know the drill cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Everything for the gram

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by dhiqson(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin
I'm glad we all see above this smoke
O fe hug
Abi o fe toro 2k grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Zonefree(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2022
ValCon888:
A sane man should squeeze or frown his face when his Nigerian woman visit unexpectedly at work cos there's an impromptu billing along the visit.

4 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Adevector: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Lori iro.. all the money from the work is going into her pocket, typical simp

2 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Must I perceive odour and lick his sweat to prove my love for him?

The best I can do for him is get him a good antiseptic soap to bathe well and get rid of germs from his skin after the days work and not rubbing myself with his sweat, Biko.

My dear, this is not even enough. When you hug him while he's pooping in the toilet, that is when I'll know you love him.

2 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The best I can do for him is get him a good antiseptic soap to bathe well and get rid of germs from his skin after the days work and not rubbing myself with his sweat, Biko.

My dear, this is not even enough. When you hug him while he's pooping in the toilet, that is when I'll know you love him.

Nah dem
Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by falcon01: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Attention seeking LovePeddler!!!
Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmnnn but u will chop from his body odour and sweat money abi? Small tiff with a blend of little kindness dey your eyes grin
Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wife materialness in the mud. grin Surprisingly, sha, I love the comments I am seeing above.

I'd rather hug and kiss up to a fresh, clean dude in a posh office. Na all of us go collect, so kini point? Yes o. Na billing all of us wan bill at the end, so better billing an established dude who can afford to part with some cash.

I actually feel ladies that bill men who are still struggling to find their feet are heartless. He doesn't have and you're collecting from him? Why not do broke men a favour by dating rich men, and giving a struggling guy the chance to get to his potential?

Don't worry; he'll come for y'all, my girls. Afterall, na men dey "threaten" say: 'Get money, and the ladies will come after you," "be successful and attract women," and that "they can bliip any girl with money." So they are literally making the for you... it is for you. Don't encumber them; let them grow and you'll meet in the future kiss.

As for the lady in the OP, na cloutina oshi. You don't get a badge for performatively being any kind of woman.

3 Likes

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na wash.

Re: Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) by Bvlgari: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
InfernoNig:
Na wash.

Hahaha u know the story

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Cuteness (photos) / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . / If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.