Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi (57834 Views)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He didn't win world cup at umtiti's age either....world cup is a collective effort. Ballon dor is reward for individual brilliance

Can any player from a small club win balon dor ?? Or don't u know to win the balon dor , u need a big team with big players to help u achieve it...thats y u here them thank their team mates for making it possible
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2022
obedience4:

Dude there was No time in barca that IBRA score more goals than messi, it was egos that clash between pep and IBRA and IBRA didn't suit the playing style of pep

Are u serious now ?? When u start to de watch ball?? Ibrahimovic was their top scorer at a point in his first season until Messi requested for that position to compete with all firing Ronaldo
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Nilon:
shut up. Ibra was sold becos pep wanted to play a false 9

Story... so y did he buy him?? Do u guys reason at all b4 talking
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by obedience4(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are u serious now ?? When u start to de watch ball?? Ibrahimovic was their top scorer at a point in his first season until Messi requested for that position to compete with all firing Ronaldo

Bro, Google please..
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by obedience4(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Can any player from a small club win balon dor ?? Or don't u know to win the balon dor , u need a big team with big players to help u achieve it...thats y u here them thank their team mates for making it possible

True but being in a good team doesn't make you a strong balon for winner contender.. Your individual performance has to stand out and that's what messi has done time in memorial

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by frankson1(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

That's not possible man
He doesnt even need 7 ... Just two or three with is world cup medal is enough...

Distefano and cryuff played a lot for club side and country but didnt win WC... Thats one of the main reason when goat matters pops up you see maradona and pele... Its worldcup

You mentioned Ronaldo in little Mbappe's matter and now you're bringing up 4 other names to try hard to support your weak argument. undecided

Ronaldo was 23 when he won his first balloon d'Or. Imagine the level of game he was at that age.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
obedience4:

True but being in a good team doesn't make you a strong balon for winner contender.. Your individual performance has to stand out and that's what messi has done time in memorial

So do u think Messi wud hv won balon dor if he played for valencia , doetmund , Napoli or spurs ... u cant win balon dor with an average team
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
obedience4:

Bro, Google please..

I dont need Google...I watched it... I even remember Ibrahimovic coming from the bench during El classico with the score line 0.0 and scoring the winner within 5 mins ... he was really upset cos pep started benching him for messi cos messi wanted his spot...he only stayed for a season .. dont forget that Ibrahimovic was a direct replacement for Eto because Eto was their goal getter ... messi wasn't even doing upto 20 goals season in all competitions until Etos last season... pep dint wanna risk it by thinking he wud repeat it again the following season... Ibrahimovic was a proven goal getter and he came in and was doing it while messis goals dwindled... he complained and Ibrahimovic was dropped
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Anyone is open to it...
Talk rubbish ... You dey mad
Anyone is open to it yet you lose sleep cos I constructively criticized a celebrity's attitude. Na thunder go fire your left testicle that's if you have at all.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Anyone is open to it yet you lose sleep cos I constructively criticized a celebrity's attitude. Na thunder go fire your left testicle that's if you have at all.
Olofo!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Werey dey worry you join... You say yours i say mine too...
O ti ya werey
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
frankson1:

You mentioned Ronaldo in little Mbappe's matter and now you're bringing up 4 other names to try hard to support your weak argument. undecided

Ronaldo was 23 when he won his first balloon d'Or. Imagine the level of game he was at that age.
Wahala
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Werey dey worry you join... You say yours i say mine too...
O ti ya werey
werey Kee you there... Anu ofia, Anu npama, mkpi, aturu. Ara gbawagi amu ebahun!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
werey Kee you there... Anu ofia, Anu npama, mkpi, aturu. Ara gbawagi amu ebahun!
Ogun lo ma pa e
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

I dont need Google...I watched it... I even remember Ibrahimovic coming from the bench during El classico with the score line 0.0 and scoring the winner within 5 mins ... he was really upset cos pep started benching him for messi cos messi wanted his spot...he only stayed for a season .. dont forget that Ibrahimovic was a direct replacement for Eto because Eto was their goal getter ... messi wasn't even doing upto 20 goals season in all competitions until Etos last season... pep dint wanna risk it by thinking he wud repeat it again the following season... Ibrahimovic was a proven goal getter and he came in and was doing it while messis goals dwindled... he complained and Ibrahimovic was dropped
Messi was 20 in a team full of stars. Stop making look like Messi was already 24 or 25 doing less numbers……. He was even struggling to overcome his injury scare at the time.

Under Pep, it was only a matter of time before Messi replaces Eto as their goal getter cos Dinho, Deco & Eto made life difficult for Rijkaad in his final days as Barcelona coach and that was why Pep got rid of Dinho & Deco. Eto stayed one more season because Henry had an average season and he couldn’t count on Messi at the time cos the guy was young, entering the peak of his career, injury was a major concern too.

Having Eto as their goal getter did not stop Messi from becoming La liga & UEFA Player of the Year. He outperformed everybody including Henry & Eto.

Ibrahimovic lost form at a point. He was losing too many chances. I remember a particular game, Messi handed a die minute penalty to Zlatan so his name can also be on the score board.

The problem between Ibrahimovic and Pep is much deeper than Messi demanding for a central role.

Ibrahimovic also complained that Pep was not talking to him….. he would greet every one and snub him.

Pep is a silent dictator. Ibrahimovic is domineering and Pep didn’t like that.

Xavi, Iniesta & even Messi were loyal….. they were always ready to do what the coach wants.

Ibrahimovic even complained they were not allowed to drive their cars to training but him no send anybody.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Ogun lo ma pa e
ri e nshi ebahun...
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi was 20 in a team full of stars. Stop making look like Messi was already 24 or 25 doing less numbers……. He was even struggling to overcome his injury scare at the time.

Under Pep, it was only a matter of time before Messi replaces Eto as their goal getter cos Dinho, Deco & Eto made life difficult for Rijkaad in his final days as Barcelona coach and that was why Pep got rid of Dinho & Deco. Eto stayed one more season because Henry had an average season and he couldn’t count on Messi at the time cos the guy was young, entering the peak of his career, injury was a major concern too.

Having Eto as their goal getter did not stop Messi from becoming La liga & UEFA Player of the Year. He outperformed everybody including Henry & Eto.

Ibrahimovic lost form at a point. He was losing too many chances. I remember a particular game, Messi handed a die minute penalty to Zlatan so his name can also be on the score board.

The problem between Ibrahimovic and Pep is much deeper than Messi demanding for a central role.

Ibrahimovic also complained that Pep was not talking to him….. he would greet every one and snub him.

Pep is a silent dictator. Ibrahimovic is domineering and Pep didn’t like that.

Xavi, Iniesta & even Messi were loyal….. they were always ready to do what the coach wants.

Ibrahimovic even complained they were not allowed to drive their cars to training but him no send anybody.

So whats tge difference between what I said and what u are saying...they were not certain messi wud give them goals ... and they got Ibrahimovic

Winning Uefa vest player has nothing to do with goals ...ask modric zidane cannavaro iniesta

And as usual with messi people, they will always tarnish others to uplift the short man...now Ibrahimovic has been added to the list that he was missing chances ... one of the greatest forwards of all time was missing chances grin grin...or u think say we no de watch ball when he was in barca...he scored 16 goals in 29 appearances...despite coming from the bench half of the times ... and u say he was missing chances grin grin
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

So whats tge difference between what I said and what u are saying...they were not certain messi wud give them goals ... and they got Ibrahimovic
You didn’t consider Messi’s age and the fact that he was struggling with injuries. You just want people to think he broke into the first team at 24 or 25.
Winning Uefa vest player has nothing to do with goals ...ask modric zidane cannavaro iniesta
He was not just UEFA player of the Year. He was also UEFA Top Scorer. Despite playing operating right wing, did Eto who happen to be their center forward outscore him that season??
And as usual with messi people, they will always tarnish others to uplift the short man
Show me where I tarnished Ibra’s image.
Now Ibrahimovic has been added to the list that he was missing chances one of the greatest forwards of all time was missing chances grin grin...or u think say we no de watch ball when he was in barca...he scored 16 goals in 29 appearances...despite coming from the bench half of the times ... and u say he was missing chances grin grin
He did come from the bench half of the times. In the first half of the season, he performed well.

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Kingcalls: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You didn’t consider Messi’s age and the fact that he was struggling with injuries. You just want people to think he broke into the first team at 24 or 25. He was not just UEFA player of the Year. He was also UEFA Top Scorer. Despite playing operating right wing, did Eto who happen to be their center forward outscore him that season?? Show me where I tarnished Ibra’s image. He did come from the bench half of the times. In the first half of the season, he performed well.

Typical messi...goes behind to destroy a player... them comes infront of the world to act concerned ...

Missing chances in a particular game doesn't mean the player is not proli...it happens to the greatest of the great ..... happened to Messi last season against real madrid and it cost them a spot in the quarters...

So because he was struggling with injuries , they should not buy a striker that they have always had over the decades...

Son blasted goals last season for spurs as a winger but has failed to score this season... it still dint stop spurs from buying Richalison... and u expect them to reply on a 20yr old for goals ... Ibrahimovic replace Eto but was more domineering than Eto due to his Egoist Character and was performing and it limited messis goal opportunity...and at that time Ronaldo was blasting for Madrid ... yes messi ended up as la liga top scorer but that was because Ibrahimovic was relegated to the bench due to messis demand...and Ronaldo missed 10 weeks due to injuries ...thos Ronaldo still finished behind messi with about 31 league goals ... the following season he won it , becoming the first player to hit 40 league goals
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
ri e nshi ebahun...
Koshi danu , omo ale... Olofo
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Koshi danu , omo ale... Olofo
iwu ezi. Ara agbala gi
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
iwu ezi. Ara agbala gi
Gbogbo ebi e
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Gbogbo ebi e
amusu, onye iberibe!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Uniquekriss:
amusu, onye iberibe!
Omo ale omo Igbo... Hate tribe ... Very useless set of people filled with unending hate ... Useless tribe
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
I don't have time to argue with you, please relocate to Argentina.

Lashist:

Plenty years ago...how does that make messi a racist? Is he the owner of argentina?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
which world is that, in south America let me educated you, your skin color determines who you are, those close to white claim white ,or try to be seen as white and if you are black well down the latter you are. if you refuse to take warning then relocate to any south American country .

Lezzlie:
yeah, the world considers mixed race of black extraction BLACK! Just like Obama
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
onoja12:
which world is that, in south America let me educated you, your skin color determines who you are, those close to white claim white ,or try to be seen as white and if you are black well down the latter you are. if you refuse to take warning then relocate to any south American country .

you're one of the most confused people taking refuge in the internet.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by onoja12: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
the easiest way to identify a jobless Nigerian youth, is by the way they speak manner less and rude ,quick to insults and somehow they believe that would take them somewhere or make them become somebody. have a nice life Sir

Lezzlie:
you're one of the most confused people taking refuge in the internet.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
onoja12:
the easiest way to identify a jobless Nigerian youth, is by the way they speak manner less and rude ,quick to insults and somehow they believe that would take them somewhere or make them become somebody. have a nice life Sir

no, son. A jobless, illiterate youth is the one who can't puncruate his sentences properly.

They are quick on the internet but very slow on the outside world.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Omo ale omo Igbo... Hate tribe ... Very useless set of people filled with unending hate ... Useless tribe
onye Yoruba, the tribe that sold and betrayed our dear naija... Your wife will be an Igbo... When it happens, send me a message.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Uniquekriss:
onye Yoruba, the tribe that sold and betrayed our dear naija... Your wife will be an Igbo... When it happens, send me a message.
Nigeria for your mouth or biafra ...
Na yoruba be una problem now not northerners again ... Epele
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Uniquekriss(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Nigeria for your mouth or biafra ...
Na yoruba be una problem now not northerners again ... Epele
na God go punish you and Biafra, I'm not a Biafran agitator, stupid oduduwa descendant. We all crave for a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.