Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi (57853 Views)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
AZControversial:

Of what good is your individual honour when you can't guide your team to a collective glory such as winning the world cup

Messi would gladly give up his balon d'or awards just for that world cup glory.

Yes, you read it right!
That's not possible man
He doesnt even need 7 ... Just two or three with is world cup medal is enough...

Distefano and cryuff played a lot for club side and country but didnt win WC....
Pele maradona won it in their prime... How many ballondior or UCL dem win?
But got a very good worldcup outing in their primes sef

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
atheistandproud:

That's because Pep was no longer manager and Messi didn't have his claws in the new manager. Luis Enrique I believe after the failure of Gerardo Martino.
Same Luiz Enrique that almost got sacked for benching Messi and losing matches??

Incase you no know, it was Messi, Neymar and Suarez that agreed to that switch cos Enrique was already playing Suarez from right wing.

Drop sentiment naa

Read this

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by atheistandproud(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Same Luiz Enrique that almost got sacked for benching Messi and losing matches??

Drop sentiment naa

If na me,I go bench am too. No player should be bigger than the manager or the club.

That's the mistake that PSG have made with Mbappe.

No player.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by drey076(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He didn't win world cup at umtiti's age either....world cup is a collective effort. Ballon dor is reward for individual brilliance
you don't respond to some children on this platform
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Mercury12(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
People who haven't traveled the world wouldn't understand what is happening, in Brazil and Argentina blacks are second class citizen, it is open knowledge that Messi is a racist. what is going on is Messi and neymar had tried to get mbappe sold out of the club but God stood for him, he is delivering result while both of them cant, in my book Messi needs to leave that club.
hmm you have a point. Sooner or later I believe we will know if it is true or not perhaps those involved might come out to talk about it
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Morphinne: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Classickj:

Ballon D'or is also a collective effort who be this one
Yes sir. It is
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
atheistandproud:

If na me,I go bench am too. No player should be bigger than the manager or the club.

That's the mistake that PSG have made with Mbappe.

No player.
You can’t bench the best player on your team without a good replacement or Atleast dey win games but Enrique’s team suffered several losses and draws to teams they should have beaten just because he wanted to punish Messi.

Na Wetin sack scolari for Chelsea be that cos he bench Drogba and Anelka no dey deliver

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by sukkot: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
yall dont see what i see lol MBAPPE GOT RULING CLASS MENTALITY. THATS AN ALPHA NIGGA. LIKE MICHEAL JORDAN. THAT NIGGA MBAPPE IS TOO ALPHA cheesy cheesy
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
atheistandproud:

Now you're deflecting the conversation.

It's just that many people have short memories but many footballers have called FCB as Messi FC.

Mbappé is only enjoying the privileges that had once being afforded to Messi. Life na turn by turn. Make Messi just rest.

Fraudiola must be very happy that he didn't sign Messi when the opportunity presented itself. Na so problem for dey Man city now.
Nothing concern Messi for Neymar and Mbappe matter. Na people dey drag am out.

Or you no dey aware or maybe forget Wetin Neymar do Cavani when he newly joined PSG?

Messi is wise and would not get involved in their squabble. If you notice His body language since he joined PSG, you would know he’s been trying not to make Mbappe feel threatened and uncomfortable by his presence. He doesn’t really fight for penalties cos of Mbappe & Neymar. He won a penalty to complete his hat trick in a UCL game last season, he left it for Mbappe so they can both be on the scoresheet.

Mbappe too knows Neymar is their penalty taker.

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

It's embarrassing honestly...

I keep saying it, too much money has ruined the beautiful game!

Maguire: 80 Million
Joao Felix: 109 Million
Mbappe: 108 Million
Greaalish: 100 Million
Lukaku: 90 Million

Just imagine the waste of money on average players! Tufiakwa!!!
Arsene Wenger faced wide range criticism for being an advocate of financial fair play.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Anndrew(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Were they there before ?
Mbappe has been playing well from Monaco... No kee yoursef
my post is for the enlighten..not crack head..
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by aestake: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
shiki:
Rooney should fight his fight, how many did Rooney himself won win?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by HaykynLibra: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
U dey mind those fools.. Idiots everywhere
Scottz:
So many fool!sh people on Nairaland
Some mugus de ask how many Rooney win
Talking out of context so it’s ok for a 23 years old guy to disrespect his elder in all ramification in the world of football
I wonder how una de raise una own kids
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
People who haven't traveled the world wouldn't understand what is happening, in Brazil and Argentina blacks are second class citizen, it is open knowledge that Messi is a racist. what is going on is Messi and neymar had tried to get mbappe sold out of the club but God stood for him, he is delivering result while both of them cant, in my book Messi needs to leave that club.
Messi is a racist and teaming up with Neymar who is black?

You're making so much sense.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lezzlie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
shiki:
Rooney should fight his fight, how many did Rooney himself won?
how come everyone fighting Rooney has grammar deficiency?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by GEEBITE: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
This report attributed to Rooney if it is actually true in inaccurate. Messi had 2 ballon d'or at age 23 in 2010. First was won in 2009 and the second one with controversy because of Wesley Sneider stronger claims in 2010.
ObaKlaz:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/19/psg-he-won-4-ballon-dors-at-your-age-rooney-slams-mbappe-for-pushing-messi/
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by shiki(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lezzlie:
how come everyone fighting Rooney has grammar deficiency?
There’s nothing funny with this post lipsrsealed
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by HaykynLibra: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's a lie.. Cavani is the all time goal scorer for PSG
Nilon:
do you know ibra is psg's all time highest goalscorer.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by tctrills: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
royalfly:

Your sentiment is deep and sickening, so you mean Jonathan carrier was cut short for buharri to rule? In life if it's ur turn its ur turn.. be wise.. u go get better beef 4 ur heart
Oga I don't understand what you are saying. I am talking football you are talking Buhari.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by LZAA: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
proof it with fact not mere speculation.

And was he tired of playing in the middle when he shifted to the right wing to accommodate Suarez under Luiz Enrique??

Speculation?? grin grin
Even pep confirmed it
Oh and FYI messi fought with luis enrique
It was xavi who patched things up
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Arsene Wenger faced wide range criticism for being an advocate of financial fair play.

Don't mind this generation of money miss roads.

Players and agents are taking them for a ride!

I already pity Barcelona! Dem go hear am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by AZControversial(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

That's not possible man
He doesnt even need 7 ... Just two or three with is world cup medal is enough...

Distefano and cryuff played a lot for club side and country but didnt win WC....
Pele maradona won it in their prime... How many ballondior or UCL dem win?
But got a very good worldcup outing in their primes sef

No lover of football could possibly downplay Messi's never-before-seen level of brilliance and trickery in the game which for the most part, has earned him the several awards.

But the feeling of winning the world cup will always dwarf that of the balon d'or. Because you've not just made yourself proud but an entire nation.
Little wonder Olympic gold medalists are often recognised despite the little importance attached to the event compared to football.

Maybe I exaggerated a little.
Probably not all of his awards would sub for the world cup.

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Khastro(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
5iine:
Like Mbappe like Ronaldo

Always wanting to fight their master Messi

Any player that ever played with Messi in the same pitch will always comfirm he is the best. grin

Please don't call Ronaldo in the same line as Mbappe. They may both have egos, but CR7 has a consistent discipline. If not for that he would have burned out by now. Please, respect
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
who is even Ronaldo..
can he play even more than Messi
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by salem1996: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
PaulDasilva:
Sheik Mbappe!

PSG screwed up big time by not offloading his ass to Real Madrid. They inflated his ego big time with that contract and the call from the president.

He's just a race horse, pace and more pace. He can't hold a candle to a fit Ousmane Dembele, not to talk of Neymar (when he's really in the mood to play!)

He's very luck Messi doesn't have Ibrahimovic's type of temperament, else, he'd have his ass kicked straight to the Eiffel Tower!

I use to like this Mbappe but he's becoming mannerless on a daily. He won't dare that to Christiano talk of Ibrahimovic. They will end up picking him with helicopter from the pitch lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
AZControversial:

No lover of football could possibly downplay Messi's never-before-seen level of brilliance and trickery in the game which for the most part, has earned him the several awards.

But the feeling of winning the world cup will always dwarf that of the balon d'or. Because you've not just made yourself proud but an entire nation.
Little wonder Olympic gold medalists are often recognised despite the little importance attached to the event compared to football.

Maybe I exaggerated a little.
Probably not all of his awards would sub for the world cup.

Till today its the biggest trophy that makes pele and marodona still relevant when talking of goat status... Messi was brilliant .. Very very ...

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anndrew:
my post is for the enlighten..not crack head..
Lolzzzz....
No still kee yoursef sha
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
benedictilemona:
does dat makes messi poor? Why did Achilles went to d war he knew he wud die.......sometimes its not all.abt money besides messi already get d money
Same as mbappe already world class...
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by JJuanMiguel: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nilon:
do you know ibra is psg's all time highest goalscorer.
Cavani
Mbappe
Ibra
In that order
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by royalfly(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
tctrills:

Oga I don't understand what you are saying. I am talking football you are talking Buhari.

Ok... I see now. Doh
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Rajosh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Downey:
I never thought mbape or what will ever push his idol Messi. One that make things easy for him.
he's always been open about Ronaldo being his idol. Not Messi..
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by DryMouth: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Danielle09:
Oga Rooney, Mbappe is not ur problem, instead you should use this same energy to save DC UNITED from finishing at bottom of the table and leave the promising young lad alone, cos you seem to be failing at every club you have managed so far
The same way you shuld mind your business cos Rooney will feed everybody in your family lineage and your entire village community

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.