Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi (57854 Views)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Nilon: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2022
purejustice36:
Messi got what he deserved mehn
Leaving Barcelona in the times they needed him the most and till date Barcelona hasn’t recovered from his exit

What’s the point of moving around the world to prove yourself when you already have it all ?
Barcelona would’ve had Messi’s status at camp nou if he retires at Barcelona

Now he’s in a farmer’s league where he’s being downgraded by little mbappe that can’t survive premiership football
Let him come to the premier league as a youngstar if e no sweat pass lukaku plus more injuries

Coming from a Manchester United fan
you are an idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Lamasta:

You people should stop all this media generated issues abeg Messi too isn't innocent of issues like this as a player, he has disrespected his coach and others before so he's not innocent either

Guy... I'm not even taking sides here! I merely stated a simple obvious fact!

Messi and Ronaldo's Records are just impossible!

As for the internal war in PSG, well I'm not surprised!

PSG is just overcrowded with superstars and super egos! They should have let either of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe leave... Mbappe should have been allowed his move to Madrid!

...I still don't even know where they planned to fit Rashford into!

PSG itself is a bigger problem than Mbappe, Messi or Neymar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Felicox(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Everyone is busy talking about what messi had won at 23 and the fact that mbappe has not won any. Others are also downplaying his quality. But whether you like it or not, the truth remains that mbappe has the quality to win any individual honours out there. At 23 and in the form he's had all along, he is in his prime and just like messi had, he should have the team playing to him and for him. That is what made messi and ronaldo achieve what they did, and every other player who would win thing's also needs that. But messi and neymar still want to be the main guy's in the team even in the twilight of their career's. If that continues, then mbappe would have spent his best years serving two finished players. So nobody should blame him for demanding what he deserves. After all during messi's time at barca, missing one penalty would not stop him from taking another one and nobody will drag it with him. and if mbappe is the penalty taker why should neymar drag it with him. As for the whole talk of shoving messi, I'm wondering if it is not the same video I watched that others saw. What I saw was messi without looking turned and bumped into mbappe who was walking straight. I don't see how he was then at fault. Yes he did not acknowledge the collision, but it should be understood that he was distracted.

4 Likes

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
atheistandproud:

This is not true. Messi specifically said he wanted to play down the middle. Everyone else was shifted off to the side. Even Thierry Henry had to play down the wing. Ibrahimovic refused of course so Fraudiola benched him.

so it was because of Messi, Henry was shifted to left wing?? Henry that was operating from left and Eto in the middle before Pep was even promoted to first team. Please, when did you start watching ball?

The only way to accommodate Henry & Eto in the team without further problem was to play Henry from the left.

Painting Messi black because you want to prove a point does not make sense……Zlatan’s issue with Guardiola had absolutely nothing to do with Messi.

Ego is the reason Zlatan and Guardiola couldn’t work together.

If Messi was the cause of their problem, why did Zlatan spare Messi when he criticized Guardiola in his book?

5 Likes

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by LZAA: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Messi was 23 in 2010
He had two not 4 ballon d'or
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
purejustice36:
Messi got what he deserved mehn
Leaving Barcelona in the times they needed him the most and till date Barcelona hasn’t recovered from his exit

What’s the point of moving around the world to prove yourself when you already have it all ?
Barcelona would’ve had Messi’s status at camp nou if he retires at Barcelona

Now he’s in a farmer’s league where he’s being downgraded by little mbappe that can’t survive premiership football
Let him come to the premier league as a youngstar if e no sweat pass lukaku plus more injuries

Coming from a Manchester United fan

Are you kidding right now?!! Did Messi leave Barcelona or was he pushed out?!

Una go just carry phone dey post anyhow! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Worksunlimited: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2022
5iine:
Like Mbappe like Ronaldo

Always wanting to fight their master Messi

Any player that ever played with Messi in the same pitch will always comfirm he is the best. grin

At least Ronaldo has a justified reason, what reason does mbappe have?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lamasta(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy... I'm not even taking sides here! I merely stated a simple obvious fact!

Messi and Ronaldo's Records are just impossible!

As for the internal war in PSG, well I'm not surprised!

PSG is just overcrowded with superstars and super egos! They should have let either of Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe leave... Mbappe should have been allowed his move to Madrid!

...I still don't even know where they planned to fit Rashford into!

PSG itself is a bigger problem than Mbappe, Messi or Neymar.

Neymar is the problem in that PSG team

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/neymar-liked-a-tweet-against-mbappe-it-seems-he-owns-psg-1172754
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Nilon: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Flows001:

Don't

A player needs to be outstanding both individually and collectively before he can win the Ballon dor. On the other hand, a player can do absolutely nothing but still win the World cup, remember that both Giroud and Dembele won World Cup with the French team, they both sat on the bench most of the games during the competition, but still got the World Cup medal in the end.
Ballon dor is every players wish..
Nobody remembers most of the players that were in a World Cup winning team, but history will forever remember a ballon dor winner, especially someone like Messi that has set an unprecedented 7times record, it will take centuries before such record can be broken.
you are a big fat liar. Giroud started in all the 7 matches france played. Only that he didn't score.

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
atheistandproud:

It was a hot match sha. When Arsenal had men who fought for the shirt.

Days of proper football.

Not these overpaid clowns forming superstar in every league!

Today's football is a disgrace!

Just look at United players being pampered and paid despite their refusal to turn up for multiple games! Scandalous!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by obaaderemi: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Mbappe has what Rooney and Messi do not have. Leave the boy alone. Not every youngster can be bossed around.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
PaulDasilva:
Sheik Mbappe!

PSG screwed up big time by not offloading his ass to Real Madrid. They inflated his ego big time with that contract and the call from the president.

He's just a race horse, pace and more pace. He can't hold a candle to a fit Ousmane Dembele, not to talk of Neymar (when he's really in the mood to play!)

He's very luck Messi doesn't have Ibrahimovic's type of temperament, else, he'd have his ass kicked straight to the Eiffel Tower!
Make una try dey talk truth at least some times... So mbappe earning more than them should ring something to you .. And messi never won 4 ballondior at 22years... I will pick mbappe over neymar anyday....
I watched the video and it might not be intentional... And again if it was intentional then mbappe owes messi an apology
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by donbenie(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
ATEAMS:
Respect is reciprocating
So?
Did Messi disrespect him?

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Flows001(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Nilon:
you are a big fat liar. Giroud started in all the 7 matches france played. Only that he didn't score.
How many minutes did they both play?? undecided undecided undecided
My main point is not that they didn't play, but they both sat on the bench most times, both were less effective but still got the medal
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by royalfly(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
People who haven't traveled the world wouldn't understand what is happening, in Brazil and Argentina blacks are second class citizen, it is open knowledge that Messi is a racist. what is going on is Messi and neymar had tried to get mbappe sold out of the club but God stood for him, he is delivering result while both of them cant, in my book Messi needs to leave that club.

Messi is a racists but working with a black k Neymar to mess another black.. Brosnan organize ur thoughts. Ur sentiments is sickening

5 Likes

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Passionate888:
He didn't win world cup at Mbappe's age.

Rooney should have said respect your elders or mbappe should not be aggressive towards his team mates

Ballon D'or is also a collective effort.
Same as 2010 too
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Lamasta:

Neymar is the problem in that PSG team

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/neymar-liked-a-tweet-against-mbappe-it-seems-he-owns-psg-1172754

Neymar is an overgrown brat that needs to be kicked out of football at club and national levels.

It's been hard for me to watch the idiot since he left Barcelona!

This is why I dislike clubs like PSG and Man United! They overpay players and pamper them to the point of stupidity!
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lamasta(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Felicox:
Everyone is busy talking about what messi had won at 23 and the fact that mbappe has not won any. Others are also downplaying his quality. But whether you like it or not, the truth remains that mbappe has the quality to win any individual honours out there. At 23 and in the form he's had all along, he is in his prime and just like messi had, he should have the team playing to him and for him. That is what made messi and ronaldo achieve what they did, and every other player who would win thing's also needs that. But messi and neymar still want to be the main guy's in the team even in the twilight of their career's. If that continues, then mbappe would have spent his best years serving two finished players. So nobody should blame him for demanding what he deserves. After all during messi's time at barca, missing one penalty would not stop him from taking another one and nobody will drag it with him. and if mbappe is the penalty taker why should neymar drag it with him. As for the whole talk of shoving messi, I'm wondering if it is not the same video I watched that others saw. What I saw was messi without looking turned and bumped into mbappe who was walking straight. I don't see how he was then at fault. Yes he did not acknowledge the collision, but it should be understood that he was distracted.

I love your analysis but pessi fans will not see it that way.....Neymar is the one creating problem in PSG as oppose to what the media is saying.....

1 Like

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
obedience4:

But during the MSN era, Luis Suarez played in the middle with messi and neymar operating from the wings, I think the problem was with pep
It’s easy to know sentiment has clouded his sense of reasoning from his comment.

2 Likes

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
trevorhorace:
angry I expected this sooner or later. His overrated ass has been overinflated by the new contract so he feels he's now in same level will the GOAT himself. Just Imagine undecided

Reminder that he will never achieve a quarter of what M10 And CR7 has in his entire career.
How your career at 23... Are you among the best in the world... Condemn his act not his career ... So far he is good a beautiful one ... You can do nothing to erase...
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by atheistandproud(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:

so it was because of Messi, Henry was shifted to left wing?? Henry that was operating from left and Eto in the middle before Pep was even promoted to first team. Please, when did you start watching ball?

The only way to accommodate Henry & Eto in the team without further problem was to play Henry from the left.

Painting Messi black because you want to prove a point does not make sense……Zlatan’s issue with Guardiola had absolutely nothing to do with Messi.

If Messi was the cause of their problem, why did Zlatan spare Messi when he criticized Guardiola in his book?

All these Messi fans don come again.

Since you watch ball pass me, why Fraudiola persist with Messi in the false 9 role, (even choosing to play Fabregas there when Messi got injured) and restoring him back when he returned from injury?

Ibra was doing well and scoring. His only problem was that he had no intention:

1. Behaving like a school boy (his own words)
2. Driving the club designated vehicle
3. Giving up his sports cars
4. Conforming like a bot

I read the fucking book too. Messi did ask for the central role. Why are you denying what is written in black and white?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The same Rooney that slapped Pires at 18
Lolzzzz...
Very rude boy then ... I can remember very well
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by lexy2014: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Danielle09:
Oga Rooney, Mbappe is not ur problem, instead you should use this same energy to save DC UNITED from finishing at bottom of the table and leave the promising young lad alone, cos you seem to be failing at every club you have managed so far

There's no relegation in US league so if you finish bottom, you are still good
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Nilon: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Flows001:

How many minutes did they both play?? undecided undecided undecided
does it matter? Accept defeat jor.
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by LZAA: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Messi asked pep to play him through the middle
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Karleb:
At that age, Messi told Guardiola he wanted Ibrahimovic position because he was scoring so much and he got it. Ibra got sold.

Even though I don't believe in karma, this is karma. tongue
Lolz
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by atheistandproud(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Days of proper football.

Not these overpaid clowns forming superstar in every league!

Today's football is a disgrace!

Just look at United players being pampered and paid despite their refusal to turn up for multiple games! Scandalous!

Total disgrace. I mean see men na. Image attached

Man UTD na another case entirely. Them wan turn to retirement home for ex RM players now.

Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
benedictilemona:
Till him die,e no fit get or achieve pass messi
He will make more money than messi which he is currently making
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Mirawonder007(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
onoja12:
People who haven't traveled the world wouldn't understand what is happening, in Brazil and Argentina blacks are second class citizen, it is open knowledge that Messi is a racist. what is going on is Messi and neymar had tried to get mbappe sold out of the club but God stood for him, he is delivering result while both of them cant, in my book Messi needs to leave that club.
Wetin this one day talk bayi?
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Lamasta(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Neymar is an overgrown brat that needs to be kicked out of football at club and national levels.

It's been hard for me to watch the idiot since he left Barcelona!

This is why I dislike clubs like PSG and Man United! They overpay players and pamper them to the point of stupidity!

Its really laughable and annoying at the same time as people are just attacking Mbappe ignorantly.... How will a fellow teammate like a post criticizing your fellow teammate that's absurd seriously.....

Mbappe has never and will never be a problem in that team cos he has been performing brilliantly even before he signed the new contract so why is the media using Messi to attack him asive he's a bad guy towards his teammate which is downgrading, Mbappe has always respect Messi but you see that Neymar the guy is a problem both off and on the pitch......
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by Fearyourcreator: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Messi has 4 Ballon dors at mbappe's age undecided
They wont see that
Re: "He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi by atheistandproud(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2022
LZAA:

Messi asked pep to play him through the middle

Thank you.

Whether na back of TV na this man dey watch, I no understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.