Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love (285 Views)

America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love by bigpicture001: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
In the olden days couples marry for love and companionship, this is not to say love alone doesn't havve. It's disadvantages. It does.. but with love alot of things fall in place for example

1. You don't get tired of. Your patner
2. You hardly cheat on your patner
3. You hardly find the strength to abndone your patner in bad times of finance of ailments
4. You respect and help grow your. Patner

There are many other advantages that comes with marrying for love ( also few disadvantages), but the generation of today has forcefully argued with older ones on why love is not the key index to look out for when choosing a patner..

Among many thing they now consider are

1. Financial status of patner
2. Class of a patner
3. Family name of a patner
4. Automobile of a patner
5 dress sense of a patner
6 education of a patner
7 religion of a patner among many other new found reasons

Considering these and in the long run are we now having more peaceful relationship and maarriage per se..?

I havve come to notice that with these new attribute have come a lot of vices such as

1. Intolerance
2. Impatient
3. Promiscuity
4. Lack of satisfaction
5 late marriage
6.difficulty in child birth cuz of late marriage and. Etc

Now I HV seen lots of experiences where ladies reject very loving good men for not meeting some high value standard and listed above.. on my street for instance a zenith Bank staff played with very good looking decent girls but rushed to get married to a 34 years old lady just because sh is a. Doctor and now they have spent 3years in maarriage without a child even dou they live a dream very comfortable life financially

I have withness a man growing up dump hi loving girlfriend who stood by him during his period of endless job search.. this lady is a hair beautician sh bank rolled his life and maarried him traditionally all through his search for jobs.. but when he got and started dating the a senior staff member of his bank with high value.. he divorced the. Lady and offering to pay her 3million for her worries .. this is even as the so called high value lady is 35 years old

Another is my recently graduated pharmacist cousin who despises all the very beautiful young and equally promising ladies he meets to jump into direct marriage with a "full of her self " first class pharmacist lady he got intoduced to at a burial just because she now works as as pharmacist in the UK...this lady is 38 years old.

The stories of ladies dumping very good guyz all cuz they got asked out by thier so called high value men is not worth mentioning cuz it's a daily occurrence...

So I ask, are we really getting it right..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love by onlyhope: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2022
You have some valid points here. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love by bigpicture001: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
onlyhope:
You have some valid points here. I swear.

This sshit happens all over the. Place from both sexes.. we have all abandoned love and went for not so relevant stuffs
Re: Marriage: How Strategic Patnership Has Ruined Love by RedpillAnalyst: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nice write-up, However, marriage in the olden days was not about love, it was about building community and a covert business transaction between families. Man has resources and he is willing to exchange his resources with a young, pure. undamaged lady to start a family and build community with. Most times(not all the time), love would naturally come into play after growing and respecting one another.

Now, it is still a covert business transaction, but we all use love to scam one another so as to sound progressive and new-agey. Women still place priority on finances and resources and men still place priority on youth, beauty, and purity.

Like puritans. All alternative attempts to ignore old ways have largely ended up in disaster. If you are looking for a 50/50 strategic equal partner you are on the path of premium top quality mid-life crisis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Be Financially Stable Withe Amazon Project / Wet Bodies / Obamamessi Is Back: Vowulence Mod Switched On!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.