Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland (6309 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / My Experience After Taking meth / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by kennethfranc(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omooh...
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Kurtis02(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wale Adenuga Production Presents.....

This is super?
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by CaptMarvel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is weird and
Absolutely crazy!!

Youth coordinator sleeping with members, not even outsider! If I were your Pastor I would hang you mehn! You want to spoil church abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Konjiboii: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Hehehehe grin

You too like fvck cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by OkodiDenzel: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Uganda tales...if you know, you know.
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Konjiboii:

You too like fvck cheesy
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Osashalom: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
To cut the long story short she was getting intimate with me she put her head on my chest and started playing with my beard, honestly I don't want to have sex with her because of my status in church, she told me alot about her past and ask me if I love her and I told her my mind, it all started but I wouldn't want to talk more about what transpired between us that night and how the whole stuff started I don't know if any of my church members is reading this message..
I must say the fact that I am getting attracted to this girl and I think she will make a good house wife for me....
Honestly I'm feeling shy after all that happen.
A youth coordinator for that matter..
God punish you for trying to put the church of God to disrepute in a public forum like this full of enemies of the church which you are one of them. When you start having public disgrace henceforth just know that what you did cause it to you.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Konjiboii: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Maybe, maybe not.

I fvck with you

You are a real one
not all this annoying fake girls out here
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Konjiboii:

I fvck with you

You are a real one
Cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Rebekah029(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
killmods:
Bloody rapist and u came here to give false info seeking advice... u used ur position in church to sleep in a girls house and then u won knack her join? The girl even kind. She suppose push u out of the house for midnight make u collect undecided

Don't mind that yeye guy!�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by neztar: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thonia69:
Maybe, maybe not.
have you sucked a penis before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rebekah029:

Don't mind that yeye guy!�
I just tire... Na so person nor go know say him dey assist rapist
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
neztar:
have you sucked a penis before?
Wft?! Fvck off pervert!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Savedday: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bros, all of them are the same. Forget church, no let d girl sweet talk u to think she is a good girl.

If u know guys wey don knack her tire for that her room erh, u go share tears.

because she knw say u b church guy, she dey form good girl for u.

Listen carefully, 9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Sammy07: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex
Back to my previous thread about the lady I was scared to ask for sex...
I stand to be corrected it at all I make any mistake.
I have to say the reality about the story, this particular girl is not my girlfriend and I haven't ask her out before, she is my church member and I'm the youth coordinator in my church, the whole incident didn't happen in my house I must say the real fact, I told the girl if I could come pay her a visit in school and she agreed that I come pay her a visit in school,
she stays alone in school and I had to go visit her at Offa, I don't even know how to ask her out In the first instance, the first night I got to her place I didn't touch her , we just discuss about life and we slept, all through the night I couldn't sleep and was just looking at her , we use the same cover clothes to cover our body, I was very scared to talk to her..
On the second day I tried to make a move but she told me to stop, I don't want to force her because of the post I'm holding in church so she won't see me as a bad nigg, konji don dey hold me so I couldn't hold myself and I think the only thing to do is to seek advice on Nairaland on how to handle this babe..

My Experience the third night..
Typing..

Where in Offa?
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Youth coordinator , if you wan commit , commit & own it to ur full chest , after all na do as I say, naim plenty for naija . No longer do as I do ,

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Sammy07: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Evergreen4:
Lolzz, I don't even know why I'm laughing. A whole 3days on the same bed with the same bed cover and nothing happened under the bed cover. Nigger, pack your things and go back to your house fast fast before I tear you digital slap .

grin cheesy
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Sammy07: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:
All these your story modules self no be am....You later off paynt abi you no off?

grin cheesy
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Sammy07: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm reading this and laughing ceaselessly grin

Youth coordinator grin
You're using your position in church to take advantage of your members grin

Where's brother Peter, righteousness2 grin

You're here my brother cheesy
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by GoldSantana: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Nonexisting:
Brother this your simping is original, you need to register it in Corporate Affairs Commission before someone pirate am. Don't make a move on her yet, wait until she carries you up like this before you do. That's the right thing.
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by ThatPetiteChic: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
yemite100:

As a youth coordinator I shouldn't get married or have sex with my partner

You should be stripped off the position. You want to indulge in pre-marital sex? Is that what you were taught in church? In Sunday school and bible study? Biko, get married first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Brother this your simping is original, you need to register it in Corporate Affairs Commission before someone pirate am. Don't make a move on her yet, wait until she carries you up like this before you do. That's the right thing.

I want to reply you, but you're username defines you already.
Swear, you are either a boy of 16 - 19yrs, or a useless man of 25+, which is ever sadder. He should have r@Pped her abi?
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by wisdomkid: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:

As a youth coordinator I shouldn't get married or have sex with my partner

You dey even sharp mouth there sef... let me go and call RighteousMan, you should be apologetic abeg. We aren't righteous, but defending sin and being a youth coordinator is extra bad itself. If you're a pastor 2morrow, you'll defend yourself too by saying body nobi firewood.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by wisdomkid: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Tolu181:
immediately you kneel down beg girls for sex,forget it she no go allow you again,,so stop the stupid lies

THE G0D OF WOMEN HAVE SPOKEN. The idi0t that READS THE HEART OF EVERY SINGLE F**KING WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Benwallt(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:
To cut the long story short she was getting intimate with me she put her head on my chest and started playing with my beard, honestly I don't want to have sex with her because of my status in church, she told me alot about her past and ask me if I love her and I told her my mind, it all started but I wouldn't want to talk more about what transpired between us that night and how the whole stuff started I don't know if any of my church members is reading this message..
I must say the fact that I am getting attracted to this girl and I think she will make a good house wife for me....
Was the hymen there? You did well but you buried your ego that night. You should consider kneeling down for a cow so you could eat meat than kneeling down for a woman so you could fvk.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by Nicepoker(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Konjiboii:

I fvck with you

You are a real one
Ass driller. You want to drill a male man like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by OscarJaden(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Wtf grin grin OP take down This thread
You nelt down to beg a Woman for sex...she done see you for finish
How wish you know how many guys do bang her on that bed
You are just wack and a weakling

1 Like

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by 22o62021: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Oga all these cock and bull story no be wetin men wan hear

You later succeeded in fûcking her or Not?

If you let that kpekus go free..Na iphone cord I go wipe for your neck.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by ruggedtimi(m): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:
Re: I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex
Back to my previous thread about the lady I was scared to ask for sex...
I stand to be corrected it at all I make any mistake.
I have to say the reality about the story, this particular girl is not my girlfriend and I haven't ask her out before, she is my church member and I'm the youth coordinator in my church, the whole incident didn't happen in my house I must say the real fact, I told the girl if I could come pay her a visit in school and she agreed that I come pay her a visit in school,
she stays alone in school and I had to go visit her at Offa, I don't even know how to ask her out In the first instance, the first night I got to her place I didn't touch her , we just discuss about life and we slept, all through the night I couldn't sleep and was just looking at her , we use the same cover clothes to cover our body, I was very scared to talk to her..
On the second day I tried to make a move but she told me to stop, I don't want to force her because of the post I'm holding in church so she won't see me as a bad nigg, konji don dey hold me so I couldn't hold myself and I think the only thing to do is to seek advice on Nairaland on how to handle this babe..

My Experience the third night..
Typing..
you are now on the friendzone phase just pray it doesnt get to the brother phase

1 Like

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by tosaino95(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Werey go kneel down dey beg girl for sex.
Na this type of men dey say all power belong to your bum bum.
FVCK SIMP AND WEAKLY GUYS grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by legionISproteus: 1:45am On Aug 20, 2022
yemite100:
You are not serious. You will come back in the future to read this post and realize how silly you are.
Re: My Experience After I Got Advice On Nairaland by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Yes o grin

Quite a while
Sammy07:

You're here my brother cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Having S€x [MUST READ] / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / Guys, What Do You Want???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.