Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise (27999 Views)

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by RepoMan007: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Hello folks,

Please advise me on a serious matter.
Just got a JOB offer for 620k in a very reputable company and I am also processing Msc in UK. should i go ahead with job or keep old job and japa?

Old job pay 280k
the job as pay is very good and UK isn't certain plus they have their own crisis ongoing.

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by jonnyjustcome22: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
It depend on your mindset. If you think Nigeria is good for you fine but if u are looking for a working system society, a sane society and you are not a lazy type you can choose UK. I knw people who earn above 1million and still travelled to UK, US and Canada because they want to live in a society where they don't have to worry about security and many other thing.

2 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Cmanforall: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
seanwilliam:
and after paying bills , how much will be left ?
It depends on how he wants to live.
As a student, he should go for shared apartment. Avoid luxury lifestyle.
Find donation places for cheap or free foods etc.

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by dave601: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Hello folks,

Just got a JOB offer for 620k in a very reputable company and I am also processing Msc in UK. should i go ahead with job or keep old job and japa?

Old job pay 280k

Friend, are you sure this question is not for cruise?

If it's real, few years ago, I had a dream from God: I know it's from God because the devil and my flesh couldn't have cooked up such.

In the dream I was warned against Two things: Greed and Not taking God's word seriously. I hope I fight, and keep fighting to keep that till the end.

In your case, you've got something quite over the the double of your former pay, and you still want to escape to the UK to upgrade your papers?

Well, in your shoes, if I think I'm not sure, I would rather seek and pray to Jesus well about it. Maybe you even need to go; but please don't forget to Beware of Greed in making your final decision.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

IT is like the hot job now, what online business is that
oh he one of the directors at etisalat
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by OboOlora(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lightway:

You are very stupidd
Ur mother is stupid
Oloriburuku Omo irankiran
Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by ttoyetade: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
After ur Msc in Uk if u get a better job there it can be 3x ur N650k,
But house rent in Uk can finish ur money

House rent no dey finish anyone in UK. You can always get a better job, you can buy your own home in the UK which you can sell in future and make a capital gain, your family can have a better future especially children, Choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by klawaaa: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, every system differs! Staying in America has is pros and cons same as living in Nigeria. One just have to make best decision for himself! America army is not that juicy and that why the recruitment process and enlisting is fast and straight forward. I bet you don't want to attend interviews with fortune 500 companies and see the rounds of interviews! All mallam with his kettle!
Stormtrooper11:

Yeah, it is. After all, my country only admitted Generals kids into theirs and let others waste. Cut this talk. We both know corruption exists everywhere but it's near zero level in saner climes.

Nigeria may work for you, but the States or UK might work for me. I can't keep wasting my time for a country that doesn't give two bleeps about me.

Blacks fare better there than in their African homelands.

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
oh he one of the directors at etisalat

Okay, I'm talking about u in particular, d online business u do
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Cmanforall: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
shankara7:
You're ignorant
Says who?
Tell that to your mo.ther and family.ther, if you actually know your real father.

You would have simply made your point to counter mine

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Doctored thread just for likes and mentions.

1 Like

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

Okay, I'm talking about u in particular, d online business u do
oh me i do cardiology diagnostics as well as astrology of course. two totally unrelated fields but hey lol
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Parachoko: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
shankara7:
You're ignorant
He is very Ignorant
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Phelixblaq(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
na2016:

Is a lie. He can't earn £800/week from 20hours a week job. Make Una stop lying.

I no talk say 20hrs oo Oga. Give yourself brain.
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
oh me i do cardiology diagnostics as well as astrology of course. two totally unrelated fields but hey lol

online course, u said u make 100,000 monthly but ur online IT work makes 7times that, so I wat to know d online business
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

online course, u said u make 100,000 monthly but ur online IT work makes 7times that, so I wat to know d online business
oh that wasnt me. you quoted the wrong person . that was some other dude.
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Hello folks,

Old job pay 280k

Me i did anatomy B.sc and I don't know wat to do weda M.sc in UK or stay in Nigeria, tbh if I had d money, I won't think twice immigrating to d UK,
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

freshboi88
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by ACE1010: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Born2conquer:
I swear, the wrong people are getting the right job in Nigeria.

And it's unfair to those of us that are ready to stay in Nigeria

Why would I want to leave Nigeria when I am earning 620k monthly, how are you all getting this JOB

Bro I don't understand some people in this country...
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

Me i did anatomy B.sc and I don't know wat to do weda M.sc in UK or stay in Nigeria, tbh if I had d money, I won't think twice immigrating to d UK,
so you are familiar with gastrocnemius soleus linea-alba, gracilis etc etc grin
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:

heard those terms, soleus has to do with the feet or toes, or d underfoot, linea alba is anatomical name for superficial tissue
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:

heard those terms, soleus has to do with muscles in d back of d leg, linea alba is anatomical name for connective tissue in d abdominal region
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

heard those terms, soleus has to do with the feet or toes, or d underfoot, linea alba is anatomical name for superficial tissue
nah bro gastrocnemius and soleus is the calf muscle and linea alba is that line that turns black when women are pregnant on the stomach that divides it into 2. you said you studied anatomy ?
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by ACE1010: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cmanforall:

UK

Take this advice from me, and remember it came from me, you won't regret it. If you're finding it difficult in the UK later let me know.
But first I'd like to know some things about you.

What is your academic background that got you the 620k job?
Was your first degree in Nigeria or abroad?

Imagine if you add MSc from UK, and wish to return , will it not boost your office position with higher pay?

If you want to base in the UK, then the future of your children are secured in a working system.

As I said earlier, pursue the UK dream, even if you do minial jobs, you can easily make 1k pounds (more than 700k in naira)

Bro I totally disagree with you...you can't make a thousand pounds from menial job considering the present economic downturn...the said menial jobs are even scarce because the Ukrainian and Polish are at advantage over Africans in the UK...to make that amount monthly, prepare to do two menial jobs at the detriment of your education...and again the rent in UK alone takes 65% of your income monthly not to talk about tax....
Truth be told, the Young man should better remain in Nigeria and do online courses from the UK just as somebody has advised.... we're talking about 620k job, it's a massive amount on offer for him...my candid advice though....

7 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
nah bro gastrocnemius and soleus is the calf muscle and linea alba is that line that turns black when women are pregnant on the stomach that divides it into 2. you said you studied anatomy ?

I don't know, Soleus is the muscle at back of d leg, linea alba is d connective tissue of the rectus abdominal I don't know about it turning black when women are pregnant, we were taught all this in theory that's the reason it wasn't interesting but at least I know now
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by freshboi88: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
how much is your rent where you live now ?

My rent is 220k
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by SimplyAJ(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ajakaiye83:
Hello folks,

Old job pay 280k
Pls take your masters online

2 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by BigDawsNet: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
620k is a decent income In Nigeria

But I'm sure you doing dis not for anything but your future and kids...

Why don't u consider country like Australia and Canada or US

Uk study is pretty easy for a reason... nobody knows why... but the landlord know why they are letting people in...

Getting a job after studies is kinda rare..because the gov doesn't promise u one...

U wanna end up on £10hr?

Go ahead if u think u can manage
Next year energy bill is coming £4226 /Yr
UK is battling with inflation...

Think about ur decisions before you make them

God bless

4 Likes

Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
freshboi88:

My rent is 220k
a whole year or a month ?
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by sukkot: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

I don't know, Soleus is the muscle at back of d leg, linea alba is d connective tissue of the rectus abdominal I don't know about it turning black when women are pregnant, we were taught all this in theory that's the reason it wasn't interesting but at least I know now
oh ok lol
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by freshboi88: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
freshboi88

I am a freelancer on Fiverr. I do web development, also Cisco tasks and Google workspace tasks.......
Re: 620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise by freshboi88: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
sukkot:
a whole year or a month ?

A year, I don't live in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.