Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents (32869 Views)

Nigeria U15 Boys Arrive Abuja After Four-nation Invitational Tournament / Nigeria U15 Beat Djibouti U15 5-0 At The African Youth Games. / Nigeria U15 Beat Morocco U15 3-2 @ African Youth Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Skibani99(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2022
We Africans should do away with this culture of fielding overaged players for age grade tournaments

6 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by DRPAIT123(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Numbers 13 vs 33 Comes to mind grin grin
"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, who come of the giants. And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers..."
On a flip side, we all know most countries aren't faithful with sports age declaration, Mauritania was caught off guard.

3 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Creamypie(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Na wah oh
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by SEGLIZ: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
too obvious.
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by toffyz(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol
E be lyk sey Mauritania na Learner 4 Africa football o

How dare you use real ages for under age tournament

Who does that, lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by AmazingELixir: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Obascoetubi: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Flatin0 ppl again?
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by BlackPantherxXx: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Most hilarious thing I have seen this year

1 Like

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Nasri100(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2022
seunaj:
Mauritania was trying to be truthful. Eeyah.. Poor Mauritans. Good man node pay for Africa. The system was designed by the colonial masters to favor injustice in order to perpetually keep Africa as a shithole and a dumping ground.

I say this everyday then I learnt to keep my opinion to myself cause these Africans don’t want the truth lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2022
robinso01:
It seem they are the only country that's honest with their players age.
Exactly oo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Malory: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Throwback:
Even the political size of Tinubu would make the Mauritanian running mate of Peter Obi consider withdrawing.

Mauritania is no match for a Nigerian.
Be sensible for once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
This is like bicycle facing trailer.

2 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
The first goal scorer, married very young ......... grin

At 14, men don fit plant matured seed ........ cheesy
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Ctony1: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Good morning folks. Please i want to learn keyboard and I need a channel through YouTube which can take me from zero level or if there is another way to learn via internet
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by excel101(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2022
oz4real83:
How most of these over-age players bypass the MRI scan still amazes me. I know you can't accurately judge most times by just looking at only appearance but some of the players claiming a particular age are way past that age cheesy cheesy. The only under-age people I see in these competitions most times are the ......ball-boys cheesy cheesy grin
MRI has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Fiscus105(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Better, we should learn how to do things with honesty in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Haaaaa. Are the opponents from Nigeria?
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Quest7777: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
grin grin
Africa my continent. Sierra Leone should have cheated with wisdom na.

2 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by skales67(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Throwback:
Even the political size of Tinubu would make the Mauritanian running mate of Peter Obi consider withdrawing.

Oluwole Fraudster/Boko Haram Sponsor ticket.

We Gerrit. cool
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2022
incandescentena:
shocked

Over honesty want keep dem Mauritania ordinary football age dem nor fit arrange

HAHAHAHA
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Lanretoye(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Under 15 Is different from Honda 15.

2 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
AFRICA WILL NEVER PROGRESS BECAUSE BLACK MAN MIND IS FULL OF EVIL

2 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by ZombieTAMER: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Throwback:

We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket..

its from the pit of hell in a secular state..

Nigeria is not an Islamic State

APc presented Buhari from Niger republic
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Raxxye(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2022
This is not fair on Mauritania.
For the first time, an African country that is truthful about their players' age!

6 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by treatise: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2022
robinso01:
It seem they are the only country that's honest with their players age.
it doesn't follow, I know a man who's 6-foot plus whose son turned 14 few days ago and the son is already taller and bigger than the father.

1 Like

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2022
etrouble:
These Sierra Leoneans have always been stupid. Imagine a 15 years old idiot dedicating goals to his wife and kids
that's a fake news.
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by mekybabe1: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2022
�������so they've not heard of football age before. Their coach must be a very honest person to actually use under 15 for the game.

1 Like

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by gloryman91: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2022
So Africa still get an honest country ?

3 Likes

Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Algold: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Laugh dey worry me
Re: Mauritania Withdraws From U15 Tournament Because of Size And Age Of Opponents by Jack005(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Throwback:

You carry politics come sports.. Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.