Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) (6711 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
You are a clown at this point.

You will grow up one day, just like panso.phist.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
God bless you
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Damikjay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

What the meaning of TRP. I noticed it is always at the end of every post you make.

I love your post bro, keep it up.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
They can be very conspicous you know.
exactly.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Afrobasic(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Damikjay:

What the meaning of TRP. I noticed it is always at the end of every post you make.

TRP: The Red Pill

TRP is golden.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Damikjay:

TRP = The Redpill.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by womenareapezz: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Offline SIMPS consoling themselves as online red pillers grin

One fool said he fvcks and dumps virgins and non virgins cos women are all the same, and the mumu thinks all will be well with him in life cheesy

Karma and law of retributive justice exists, and it will serve you times one trillion of whatever you do to others.
shut up! When he said fvck, you people species will literally converted that world to rape undecided

There is a mutual agreement to that fvck? She agreed to be fvcked wether virgin or Non Virgin.
And karma together with law of retribution doesn't favour only one gender undecided

You species got nothing to offer apart from your vagina hence ya sallow and Demented mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by VenumX: 2:22am On Aug 21, 2022
This f@g again. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by TheboyGhost(m): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Stupid mentality undecided

Redpill today, Alpha male tomorrow, very confused and emotionally unbalanced gender.

Words usually attributed to Non evoluted Animals in the Jungle are now words used to justify ignorant men running away from their responsibilities and mistakes.

Let me tell you, there will be no Single mother on Earth without the male counterparts.

Now the Topic should be " If you know you are not man enough to be a man yet, then don't go about complicating life for some young and Ambitious women whom their only crime was trusting you enough to let you into their body.

A woman takes the blame for practically everything, a man sets standards for a woman that he will never be able to meet up with, always looking for one excuse why a woman should be hated and shamed while he is running away from his responsibilities as a man.

No be your fellow Idiots with dicks Bleep woman give am belle? You should be talking about the irresponsibilites of the male gender.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2022
womenareapezz:
shut up! When he said fvck, you people species will literally converted that world to rape undecided

There is a mutual agreement to that fvck? She agreed to be fvcked wether virgin or Non Virgin.
And karma together with law of retribution doesn't favour only one gender undecided

You species got nothing to offer apart from your vagina hence ya sallow and Demented mindset

Be like say ban dey sweet you smiley,

If your mother and female family members are nothing to write home about, go and mouth off at them, everyone cannot be frustrated like you....

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Starkz9898(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
i cant imagine reading all of this like wtf,these are things a grown man should know without been told.......damn!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Webleysup: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

U need seriously mental check up,if you continue like this then you are actually going to be lonely and unhappy for life ... it's Sunday try to let go of whatever your mom did she is herself and u are yourself, she's probably regretting now so why all this self .

Some of these single mom you see around were raped by loose men!!! Raped guy but they choose not to abort their kid...you know what try therapy and listen to stories of both guys and babes then you will know you aren't the only one.bye

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by advanceDNA: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Webleysup:
U need seriously mental check up,if you continue like this then you are actually going to be lonely and unhappy for life ... it's Sunday try to let go of whatever your mom did she is herself and u are yourself, she's probably regretting now so why all this self .

Some of these single mom you see around were raped by loose men!!! Raped guy but they choose not to abort their kid...you know what try therapy and listen to stories of both guys and babes then you will know you aren't the only one.bye

I get that some single mothers were raped.. some are even singke mothers because their husband died.....

.however...the TheGidRedpiller was clear in his first comment... his context here of single mother are women who go around sleeping with men in the name of having fun in their prime...now have a child or two and want to settle with men they looked down upon in their best years....men they considered unworthy of them..men they said isnt their standard..

..why?? because they just want anyone to give them the mrs title, and bankroll thier high maintenance lifestyle and baggages...

In summary: he's only preaching dont be that guy a woman manages to be with because u are the convenient candidate to carry are baggages ..weda she's asingle mother or not.....it never ends well

Look..the guy might not have the best relationship with his mother...doesnt mean he's not capable of making sense..

Unless you dont get it....the truth is a lot of what hes saying is correct provided you dont take it out of the context or generalize it to all single mothers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Offline SIMPS consoling themselves as online red pillers grin

One fool said he fvcks and dumps virgins and non virgins cos women are all the same, and the mumu thinks all will be well with him in life cheesy

Karma and law of retributive justice exists, and it will serve you times one trillion of whatever you do to others.

Just like it will serve u hoes that chops a man's money till he goes broke and u go to next.. men are smarter now and e de pain una

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like it will serve u hoes that chops a man's money till he goes broke and u go to next.. men are smarter now and e de pain una

As if the men were forced at gun point to part with their money

Keep crying pls, sugar daddies will continue to exist till the end of time.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Webleysup:

Always hiding behind rape as an excuse. When if you take statistics the percentage of single mothers that attained that status as a result of rape is not up to 1 percent. As in if you line up 100 single mothers. Maybe just one was a rape victim the rest opened their legs willingly. I am sure you are a woman, y'all never want to take responsibility for your whorish lifestyle undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

So were the women raped??

Sugar Daddy... destroying ur fellow woman's marriage due to ur selfishness... cant u go and mk ur own money??

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

So were the women raped??

How can't you know it is the sinister motive behind sleeping with them is what I was referring to? Who is talking about rape?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How can't you know it is the sinister motive behind sleeping with them is what I was referring to? Who is talking about rape?

Just like u women's sinister motive is to eat the man's money not regarding his future...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Webleysup:

Sorry to say... u are a dummy clown �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Webleysup:

WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT WEREN'T RAPED? YOU THINK IT'S IDEAL TO DATE SINGLE MOTHERS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like u women's sinister motive is to eat the man's money not regarding his future...

All these gender war peeps sef

I castigated a guy about his wrong, you had to turn tables, did I in any way mouth off about being proud of eating men's money? Doing the gender comparison makes you unintelligent in your counter response, try and get sense it's not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

All these gender war peeps sef

I castigated a guy about his wrong, you had to turn tables, did I in any way mouth off about being proud of eating men's money? Doing the gender comparison makes you unintelligent in your counter response, try and get sense it's not that hard.

Normal response from the fish brain gender...wasn't expecting more ... u can quickly blame men but when u are questioned ...u runaway from accountability....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Snapchat: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Webleysup:

Rape? WTF!! Is this the best you can come up with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Normal response from the fish brain gender...wasn't expecting more ... u can quickly blame men but when u are questioned ...u runaway from accountability....

Typical response from a dumb brain gender.....wasn't expecting more....you can quickly gaslight women but when you are confronted with your baseless ad-hominem, you run away from accountability like an eel.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Typical response from a dumb brain gender.....wasn't expecting more....you can quickly gaslight women but when you are confronted with your baseless ad-hominem, you run away from accountability like an eel.

Lol... men are held accountable and we take responsibility... thats y we don't go around crying that women finished our money...but una go claim rape after una shout harder harder and claim were drunk...always running away from ur mistakes...dumb 4k ... without men, u women are totally useless... u hv nothing to offer apart from sex ...dumb asses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Lol... men are held accountable and we take responsibility... thats y we don't go around crying that women finished our money...but una go claim rape after una shout harder harder and claim were drunk...always running away from ur mistakes...dumb 4k ... without men, u women are totally useless... u hv nothing to offer apart from sex ...dumb asses
Stop giving that girl attention. She's mentally unbalanced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Lol... [s]men are held accountable and we take responsibility... thats y we don't go around crying that women finished our money...but una go claim rape after una shout harder harder and claim were drunk...always running away from ur mistake[/s]s...my mother is a dumb 4k ... without men, the women in my family and my mother are totally useless... My mother and females in my family hv nothing to offer apart from sex ...they are dumb asses

Fixed smiley
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop giving that girl attention. She's mentally unbalanced.

Your mother, not me.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by flames007(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I didn't want to comment before, but i think you're completely incapable of logic. I'm not about to explain anything to you either cos i agree with what the Op said in this thread.

If it's paining you that much (prolly cos you're a single mom yourself), you should create your own threads instead of disgracing yourself here with your -100 IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2022
flames007:
I didn't want to comment before, but i think you're completely incapable of logic. I'm not about to explain anything to you either cos i agree with what the Op said in this thread.

If it's paining you that much (prolly cos you're a single mom yourself), you should create your own threads instead of disgracing yourself here with your -100 IQ.

Your IQ died the moment you were born

Logic rejected you when it was being shared for free

If my comment pains you to the extent of killing yourself, go hug a transformer, death is free and available at anytime

Lastly, till the day you are smart enough to create your own forum, I will continue to comment on any thread on this forum as I see fit.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Ciso(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Single mothers always wan to be pitted me I will pity u nd bleep u leave u for ur useless boyfriend

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Big Deal About Kissing? / Relationship Over!!!!!!! / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.