Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8529 Views)

The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer / Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
Na intelligence go keee yougrin

grin grin who told u I'm redpill, I'm not, I'm more of a refined person
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Seriously u need to be check, your imagination runs so wild that I laugh at ur stupidity lol

the more u talk the more boyish u sound, tbh u re a bundle of confusion, but I can't be confused u boy
Re: . by RichProminent(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:
He be like this redpill movement no dey go round o grin grin
Well, he start online he go die online too
Me Am Am a billions of dullars is mine accountant banking.I am nose is the problems the Heathrow is write up there.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
RichProminent:
Me Am Am a billions of dullars is mine accountant banking.I am nose is the problems the Heathrow is write up there.

what's this shocked cheesy
Re: . by Savagr(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Omo see bress, this is what we call udder in Agric

oh goddess of mammary glands, let thy servant bury his face in shame and suck forth the vine that giveth life
the poet I dey greet
Re: . by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
Na intelligence go keee yougrin
Someone gat checkmate na grin grin
Re: . by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
RichProminent:
Abeg getat angry
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:

Abeg getat angry

Dead one how u re going
Re: . by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Redpill guys, hwfr cheesy grin
Re: . by TheZeezle(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheZeezle:

Where's her Bounda?

Nyash
Re: . by toujurs: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:
there's a thread opened by Dorcas23 but @PrettyBolu is looking at her and grinning, see her here guys,
this one too is a catfisher, if u like control drooling over your fellow man, covering his real face with a woman breast.

You will soon shook preek, inside your fellow man yansh unknown ingly. Werey. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
toujurs:
this one too is a catfisher, if u like control drooling over your fellow man, covering his real face with a woman breast.

You will soon shook preek, inside your fellow man yansh unknown ingly. Werey. undecided

I knw
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is not only Dorcas23 thats a scammer we av @Ginaz and @Sweetvie all males claiming to be female, even @Princess80 may be one
Re: . by Sweetvie: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:
Is not only Dorcas23 thats a scammer we av @Ginaz and @Sweetvie all males claiming to be female, even @Princess80 may be one
Serious don't get me typing ok. Did i scam you wit my gender b4? So rest!
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

you demon , i rebuke you! useless Nigerian man.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Another man trying to scam his fellow men using yellow breasts as a hook.

Men are cheap 2 for 5 naira.

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle70(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:
who knows, these people u called might even be ur alternate moniker, i just no trust ona again.

Especially The way u were so much into that Princess ehn, e be like say na ur second moniker. grin
But i believe she's a female cos unlike most girls here, she seems to hate popularity
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Serious don't get me typing ok. Did i scam you wit my gender b4? So rest!

cheesy grin, keep quiet u boy grin grin, I like it when u type, ok, and talk to me grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ginaz:

you demon , i rebuke you! useless Nigerian man.

grin, sharrap there! Shey u know u can be unfortunate in life by just talking t me grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
who knows, these people u called might even be ur alternate moniker, i just no trust ona again.

Especially The way u were so much into that Princess ehn, e be like say na ur second moniker. grin
But i believe she's a female cos unlike most girls here, she seems to hate popularity

this nairaland i don't trust any body here to be frank, most guys here has perfected the art of sounding effeminate, using words known t be used by females, acting and behaving like one, this re cross dressers and transgenders, all to scam and hide their true identity, the only way to identify them is to watch them long enough, they would eventually show their true nature, after my investigations @Ginaz and @Sweetvie re both male cross dressers and olosho things, no doubt in my mind, princess80 and her" Hehe " sound is suspicious but anyways..

FYI even u, are a party to this, answering Michelle70 whereas u re a boy, why use a feminine name for someone that's boyish, do u know in Moscow u can be shot for that !
Re: . by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

this nairaland i don't trust any body here to be frank, most guys here has perfected the art of sounding effeminate, using words known t be used by females, acting and behaving like one, this re cross dressers and transgenders, all to scam and hide their true identity, the only way to identify them is to watch them long enough, they would eventually show their true nature, after my investigations @Ginaz and @Sweetvie re both male cross dressers and olosho things, no doubt in my mind, princess80 and her" Hehe " sound is suspicious but anyways..

FYI even u, are a party to this, answering Michelle70 whereas u re a boy, why use a feminine name for someone that's boyish, do u know in Moscow u can be shot for that !
My moniker was inspired by a song.
But are u sure Princess is not ur alternate moniker? just like the way that Dorcas used her alternate moniker to ask for pic and decieved 600male monikers
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
My moniker was inspired by a song.
But are u sure Princess is not ur alternate moniker? just like the way that Dorcas used her alternate moniker to ask for pic and decieved 600male monikers

I have only one account here on NL, Heathrow44 no other account is linked to me directly or indirectly, I have no use to open multiple accounts, Y do I need such, when I'm not a scammer, intending scammers do that, and @Princess80 I don't know her, and is not my moniker
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lollittaa:
Another man trying to scam his fellow men using yellow breasts as a hook.

Men are cheap 2 for 5 naira.

Don't mind them, stupid people , Naija men deserve naija women, God didn't make any mistakes, cos if it was different I'm sure world population would av surpassed 7bn and many countries would be in poverty, is good that most stupid.men are kept in a particular geographical location like Nigeria to keep them busy and where they lack good standard of living cos if they had good standard of living they would breed like dogs, and waste money on olosho,and women would av been more richer than d males counterparts, there's need for a balance, is good that 80% of global wealth is kept out of the reach of this foolish creatures
Re: . by Solofresh2: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:

Dorcas23 is kollins
Trust me
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

This is where I know you're so fucking dumb... Guess wat i found out too, you're a lady your moniker is not indicating ur gender so you're cross dresser too. That so shameless of you. Av been wondering wat silly stunts you have been playing so this is wat you been trying to keep and trying to get other moniker attention smiley I pity u little guy i got no candy for you huh. I wonder who investigate by concluding from a comment that one is a guy, guy are you that dumb in real life? Gosh! If i know u in real life I will have slap the stupidness outta u... I told you not all lady are as stupid as those ones you know. I got brain if not I won't be where I am today. Are you too idle? Go get a job little guy this big sis is sick I don't wanna stress myself typing to someone as dumb as you ok smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
This is where I know you're so fucking dumb... Guess wat i found out too, you're a lady your moniker is not indicating ur gender so you're cross dresser too. That so shameless of you. Av been wondering wat silly stunts you have been playing so this is wat you been trying to keep and trying to get other moniker attention smiley I pity u little guy i got no candy for you huh. I wonder who investigate by concluding from a comment that one is a guy, guy are you that dumb in real life? Gosh! If i know u in real life I will have slap the stupidness outta u... I told you not all lady are as stupid as those ones you know. I got brain if not I won't be where I am today. Are you too idle? Go get a job little guy this big sis is sick I don't wanna stress myself typing to someone as dumb as you ok smiley

grin cheesy, I tot u said I'm kinda cute though grin,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:

Jokes apart re u (m) or (f)
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Got ya grin
I like you, send me a mail let's talk
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin cheesy, I tot u said I'm kinda cute though grin,
Lol... Not anymore
As good temper as I am if you can make me to lose it... Guy i take it back
Re: . by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Not anymore

cheesy cheesy, do u know wat u re , a bundle of confusion,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Not anymore

can u just shut up! pls! grin, I can tell u re very good at being a con artist, the more u talk the more u sound like a man bt u claim u re a girl, tbh, if u re actually a real girl I would like to know how a gender can be acting like d other
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Jokes apart re u (m) or (f)
Of course am a female... I intentionally opt that out
Which male will use sweetvie as a moniker angry
And that is sweet life... Vie means life in french
I was actually eating delicious meal and listening to music wen i was making this account that is wat brought abt the moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.