Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This (1016 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good evening landers , pls I need your honest opinion on this cuz am losing my self already. let me cut the story short and move straight to the point , I graduated late last year at d age of 20 from a uni around the north , but yet to go for my nysc due to Mr adamu , Mr buhari and ASUU palava , though i left home to another state early this year hustle nd search for greener pasture , cuz as I a guy I can't just sit down at home doing nothing. to cut the epistle short , I came back home 3 days ago (empty handed )just to say hello to my parent since av left home a long time ago. the main purpose of writing this is that my mom as been comparing me with some of is friends children who are working in big company's, telling me that do they have 2 heads , in fact she me told me this morning that she's tired of feeding me ....let me just stop here cuz am emotionally weak... mind you I got an apartment of 100k in my new place of residence ( though she supported me 40k out of 100) pls I don't know what to do cuz to me it seems am just failure ..�����
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
U never even start u dey call ur self failure... all these weak minded people. Ogbeni go back to ur base and strategize on ur hustle... u done chop momsy food reach before ur stomach swell up reach chest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Sh4d0w: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
You could try looking for a job now that you're back. Or start small, start a trade
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sh4d0w:
You could try looking for a job now that you're back. Or start small, start a trade

I'm earning just 25k in my new place of residence
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Elmojiid(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Guy no pressure yourself
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
killmods:
U never even start u dey call ur self failure... all these weak minded people. Ogbeni go back to ur base and strategize on ur hustle... u done chop momsy food reach before ur stomach swell up reach chest undecided

bro I never even chop am for 1 week�
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Elmojiid:
Guy no pressure yourself

am thinking of returning back to my base probably in 4 days time ...guy man no even get tfare to go back ...I'm even scared to ask her ....omo adult hood is a scam
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Sh4d0w: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

I'm earning just 25k in my new place of residence
Strategy and economisation, you should do that. Or do something else that can earn you something to add to your salary

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Officialgarri: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Show your mum a picture of Okonjo Iweala. Show her that of Allison madueke. Show her Remi Tinubu and tell her Peter Obi has a wife who has only one head.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Solofresh2: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Save up your salaries to a big extent and sit down and think very well about any business or learn a trade to start your own business with.
Trust me, being self made and being your own boss is the best is the best.
This was how I became my own boss today
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Iambro(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
I'm 22 i dont have a job nd my parent still feeds me.
So no bother yourself
if she still tries to fustrate you, tell her about okonjo iweala

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Elmojiid(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

am thinking of returning back to my base probably in 4 days time ...guy man no even get tfare to go back ...I'm even scared to ask her ....omo adult hood is a scam
go back and go cool ur head

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

bro I never even chop am for 1 week�
One week too much sef.. 2 days do. If na Christmas or holiday season u fit stay one week. U don't know if u too stay there na wetin go happen? And u no even carry money or goodies come. U come collect their own. Lol... guy move abeg

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

U see wharam sayiing... u have over stayed ur welcome. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
Save up your salaries to a big extent and sit down and think very well about any business or learn a trade to start your own business with.
Trust me, being self made and being your own boss is the best is the best.
This was how I became my own boss today

bro I do spend morw than 25k on foodstuffs and bills every month
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by advanceDNA: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Iambro:
So no bother yourself

You dey advice the guy make e introduce vawulence to the mother...??

Guy you get mind oooooo

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Iambro:
So no bother yourself

some are even more than 25 nd dey re still at home
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are just 20,make nobody pile unnecessary pressure ontop your head. As far as you are doing something meaningful with your life and you are not idle, your time will come. Never you let what another person says get to you. Else you set yourself up for defeat.
Keep grinding.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ninejaywon:
You are just 20,make nobody pile unnecessary pressure ontop your head. As far as you are doing something meaningful with your life and you are not idle, your time will come. Never you let what another person says get to you. Else you set yourself up for defeat.
Keep grinding.

thanks bro...I will screenshot this and use it as my screensaver ..........I know am lot a lazy type , I left home at d age of 21 ...mehnnnnn....some of my mate still dey ss 3 for village
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

some her even more than 25 nd dey re still at home
True some 45 still dey chop mama food.. even dey bring problems come house ontop the matter. See my first comment. I meant u are very young and u shouldn't sell urself short. Forget those her talk of comparison. No take am serious. She wishes u well. U have made a smart move by getting out from under thier roof. Not everyone has the courage for that. But right now e come be like u won dey look back. Even Jesus talk say No one who has put his hand to the plough, and then looks behind him, is fit for the Kingdom of God

Kingdom of God is likened to all the goodies life can offer. U no go take if u dey reason past failures, fear, ur weakness, other people's money/success, spoil another person own etc... try they read bible and apply am to ur life as u like (the spirit go dey teach u) I don't know u but i just feel like letting u in on something. If u like use left hand receive am na u sabi

Rough times must come to test u... like I said, u never even start grin

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

thanks bro...I will screenshot this and use it as my screensaver ..........I know am lot a lazy type , I left home at d age of 21 ...mehnnnnn....some of my mate still dey ss 3 for village

One love.
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by Kiliwuwu: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
killmods:

True some 45 still dey chop mama food.. even dey bring problems come house ontop the matter. See my first comment. I meant u are very young and u shouldn't sell urself short. Forget those her talk of comparison. No take am serious. She wishes u well. U have made a smart move by getting out from under thier roof. Not everyone has the courage for that. But right now e come be like u won dey look back. Even Jesus talk say No one who has put his hand to the plough, and then looks behind him, is fit for the Kingdom of God

Kingdom of God is likened to all the goodies life can offer. U no go take if u dey reason past failures, fear, ur weakness, other people's money/success, spoil another person own etc... try they read bible and apply am to ur life as u like (the spirit go dey teach u) I don't know u but i just feel like letting u in on something. If u like use left hand receive am na u sabi

Rough times must come to test u... like I said, u never even start grin

omooooo...big boss I'm really grateful for this

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by jeromestarks: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
Good evening landers , pls I need your honest opinion on this cuz am losing my self already. let me cut the story short and move straight to the point , I graduated late last year at d age of 20 from a uni around the north , but yet to go for my nysc due to Mr adamu , Mr buhari and ASUU palava , though i left home to another state early this year hustle nd search for greener pasture , cuz as I a guy I can't just sit down at home doing nothing. to cut the epistle short , I came back home 3 days ago (empty handed )just to say hello to my parent since av left home a long time ago. the main purpose of writing this is that my mom as been comparing me with some of is friends children who are working in big company's, telling me that do they have 2 heads , in fact she me told me this morning that she's tired of feeding me ....let me just stop here cuz am emotionally weak... mind you I got an apartment of 100k in my new place of residence ( though she supported me 40k out of 100) pls I don't know what to do cuz to me it seems am just failure ..�����
You're a fool.
What you you done that you're regretting.
Chill my son.
Re: Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This by GoldSantana: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Take it easy on yourself man. At age 70, father Abraham was still in his Father's house. This life na process

(1) (Reply)

Can You Leave A Good Woman Because She Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life / Guys In The House Please Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.