Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life (999 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Solofresh2: 9:02am On Mar 17
I have always been a member of the vanity upon vanity crew grin
I am not from a rich family and we are not poor either.We are average but as soon as I started spending and eating money,my life and that of my family has changed for good. Omo sometimes I feel like am in heaven grin
Omo life is not vanity oo.It is only vanity to the dead.Money have saved me from a lot of moments that can be embarrassing.
After money na money abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Franzinni: 9:39am On Mar 17
Yahoo...

1 Like

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by iamtardey: 9:55am On Mar 17
No dummy money is not the most impor lipsrsealed

Fxck you

Owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Celestialsword: 10:01am On Mar 17
Solofresh2:
I am not from a rich family and we are not poor either.We are average but as soon as I started spending and eating money,my life and that of my family has changed for good. Omo sometimes I feel like am in heaven grin
Omo life is not vanity oo.It is only vanity to the dead.Money have saved me from a lot of moments that can be embarrassing.
After God na money

5 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by thesicilian: 10:19am On Mar 17
Visit the nearest general hospital emergency room and you'll know that your money is means nothing when the chips are down

4 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by kpakpakpa(m): 10:31am On Mar 17
thesicilian:
Visit the nearest general hospital emergency room and you'll know that your money is means nothing when the chips are down
Those you see at the general hospital emergency room would have been long gone and cross the other side if not because of money.

I support the op 101%

Money is everything on this earth while God is the oga kpatakpata of the universe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by kestolove95(m): 10:41am On Mar 17
Health first then money

3 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by kpakpakpa(m): 10:45am On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Health first then money
And i think money can give you good health to a great extent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Righteousness2(m): 10:57am On Mar 17
You need understanding of life bro.
Money is paper that you place value.
Rhe value you give to that paper is what jt will be to you.
It is a problem solver but not the needful.
The greatest thing is tthis life is to have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

It does not Matter what you Have or what you Dont Have.
If you Dont Have JESUS CHRIST, you are nothing, You are Empty, and heading to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by thesicilian: 11:48am On Mar 17
kpakpakpa:

Those you see at the general hospital emergency room would have been long gone and cross the other side if not because of money.

I support the op 101%

Money is everything on this earth while God is the oga kpatakpata of the universe
That you support him doesn't make him right. Even satan had support when he rebelled against God.
Only those who don't have money think money is everything.

6 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Nyascobar1414: 2:18pm On Mar 17
Money is not real
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Karlifate: 3:18pm On Mar 17
Money is not everything in life, but [virtually] everything in life requires the service(s) of money. 👌

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Akpabio22: 5:58pm On Mar 17
Money is the god of this earth
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17
thesicilian:

That you support him doesn't make him right. Even satan had support when he rebelled against God.

Yeah some tinz are useless, not murny.
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by pansophist(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17
Vanity test. Are you ready? cool

1. You will become a billionaire in US dollars instantly, but magically transform into a 95-year-old man. If you do not agree to this deal, then ''time'' is more important to you than money.

2. Also, you will be a billionaire, but lose all your loved ones. You will be the only remaining one of your lineage. If you do not agree to this deal, then family is more important to you than money.

3. You will be a billionaire but must give up sex. If you do not accept this deal, then sex is more important to you than money.

4. You will be a trillionaire right now, then tomorrow, you will be killed. If you do not agree to this deal, then life is more important to you than money.

5. You will be a billionaire, but the price you will pay is SS genotype and stroke. If you do not agree to this deal, then health is more important to you than money.

6. You will be a billionaire, but spend the rest of your life in jail. If you do not agree to this deal, then your freedom is more important to you than money.

So please tell me which of the above you will sacrifice for money, and then we proceed from there.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Martinez39s(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17
pansophist:

1. You will become a billionaire in US dollars instantly, but magically transform into a 95-year-old man. If you do not agree to this deal, then ''time'' is more important to you than money.

2. Also, you will be a billionaire, but lose all your loved ones. You will be the only remaining one of your lineage. If you do not agree to this deal, then family is more important to you than money.

3. You will be a billionaire but must give up sex. If you do not accept this deal, then sex is more important to you than money.

4. You will be a trillionaire right now, then tomorrow, you will be killed. If you do not agree to this deal, then life is more important to you than money.

5. You will be a billionaire, but the price you will pay is SS genotype snd stroke. If you do not agree to this deal, then health is more important to you than money.

6. You will be a billionaire, but spend the rest of your life in jail. If you do not agree to this deal, then your freedom is more important to you than money.

So please tell me which of the above you will sacrifice for money, and then we proceed from there.

Nice.

4 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by RickyJesus: 6:26pm On Mar 17
That's a fvcked up analogy, it doesn't work.
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Regex: 6:28pm On Mar 17
pansophist:

5. You will be a billionaire, but the price you will pay is SS genotype and stroke. If you do not agree to this deal, then health is more important to you than money.

Omo so much wisdom!

4 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Fahvvy: 6:32pm On Mar 17
Righteousness2:
You need understanding of life bro.
Money is paper that you place value.
Rhe value you give to that paper is what jt will be to you.
It is a problem solver but not the needful.
The greatest thing is tthis life is to have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

It does not Matter what you Have or what you Dont Have.
If you Dont Have JESUS CHRIST, you are nothing, You are Empty, and heading to hell.

No one is doubting the validity of your claims, however, you can't downplay the importance of cash undecided...

Even Abraham in scripture was richer than an entire nation, check out his lineage and see the wealth they possessed and don't forget, they all made heaven! undecided...

So you can have Jesus and still be wealthy, Jesus and money are not inversely proportional to each other undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by CaveAdullam: 9:31pm On Mar 17
pansophist:

Excellent analogy.

Well done, big chief.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by pansophist(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17
CaveAdullam:

Excellent analogy.

Well done, big chief.

Chief suppose dey enough, you come add ''big'' on top. Greetings fellow comrade.

3 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Nemesis0147(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17
pansophist:

I don’t regret following you on Nairaland even for a second… keep it up
From a big fan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by pansophist(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17
Nemesis0147:
I don’t regret following you on Nairaland even for a second… keep it up
From a big fan

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by tripleking64(m): 12:30am On Mar 18
pansophist:

God dey create shaaa.. you na big name

3 Likes

Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by virginboy1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24
pansophist:

Words of wisdom...
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by FRANCISTOWN: 9:43pm On Mar 24
Solofresh2:
Ehn normal now. Good health and money
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by tochez24(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:

I have tasted poverty and i have tasted money bro🙄

I choose money every fucking time⚠️

Money is everything in this world i tell you.... I will kill,steal and devour anybody alive to make sure i don't go back to poverty ever again💯
Re: Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life by Sapiens3: 10:03pm On Mar 24
pansophist:

On point Mr panso. Nice write-up

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? / Male And Female Friend. / Why Do Gurls Get Curious When U Wanna Give 'em Frenchkiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.