Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) (1633 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin come and buy to help blow off your frustration.
That’s funny grin ………….and stupid
Because I live in a place with AC
And I work in the NASS( AC environment)
So you need it more to blow out poverty in your life
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Low sense of humor bro
Goodnight, i am tired.

sacrosanct12 said come buy fan and blow off ur stupidity
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

So the AC no fit blow sense put inside that ur head?
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Goodnight, i am tired.

sacrosanct12 said come buy fan and blow off ur stupidity
There is only one stupid person here and it’s you
Go purchase am before heat kill you today
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
So the AC no fit blow sense put inside that ur head?

Ur skull must be very thick and impermeable to sense
You wey get sense
Use an come work for NASS na
Idiot
With your whole sense na KEKE you Dey ride for nkwerri
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

the gate, its the gate. Its part of the environment. Keep trolling you would soon reveal your address at idp camp.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

You wey get sense
Idiot
na everybody go work for NASS?

As long as i am gainfully employed and get little thing from my business, i am good to go.

carry NASS deh proud, such a compound f88l
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

You wey get sense
Idiot
see I understand your plight, it rained recently and the mosquitoes in the gate man house ain't smiling. It will be morning soon.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
the gate, its the gate. Its part of the environment. Keep trolling you would soon reveal your address at idp camp.
Wetin this idiot Dey type
Better go sleep
Me and your father for IDp camp?
Mumu
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
see I understand your plight, it rained recently and the mosquitoes in the gate man house ain't smiling. It will be morning soon.
Gtfoh
Your jokes are stale old nigga
Go and sleep so you can enter Alaba for tomorrow sales
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Better go sleep
Mumu
if ur head wasnt that thick and u had the IQ of atleast a crab, u will easily understand what he wrote
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Better go sleep
Mumu
grin grin but you dey there abi?
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
na everybody go work for NASS?

As long as i am gainfully employed and get little thing from my business, i am good to go.

carry NASS deh proud, such a compound f88l

Only the best work at NASS
Go and do night keke hustle idiot
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Gtfoh
Your jokes are stale old nigga
Go and sleep so you can enter Alaba for tomorrow sales
being a gateman isn't the lowest of the low. Double your hustle bro
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
if ur head wasnt that thick and u had the IQ of atleast a crab, u would have eaily understood what he wrote
Depressed fool
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Only the best work at NASS
Go and do night keke hustle idiot
u deh work for NASS as a gateman abi?

Yeye, i am a data analyst and a seasoned one.

We no be mates when it comes to best at what they do
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
being a gateman isn't the lowest of the low. Double your hustle bro
You have a low humor son
Go and prepare for sales tomorrow
I wish you luck
Wretched fellow
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Michelle70:
u deh work for NASS as a gateman abi?

Yeye, i am a data analyst and a seasoned one.

We no be mates when it comes to best at what they do

Seasoned keke driver
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

You have a low humor son
Go and prepare for sales tomorrow
I wish you luck
Wretched fellow
thanks bro, but don't forget to rinse your mouth off the smell of garri and groundnut that is frustrating you bro. No love lost
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:
grin

Seasoned keke driver
Good night. i need to go to bed.

Oga NASS
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
thanks bro, but don't forget to rinse your mouth off the smell of garri and groundnut that is frustrating you bro. No love lost
Lol….your favorite food
Good night
I wish you great sales tomorrow
Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Cuts Of A Farmer's Both Hands For Saying Buhari Is Working. / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend As A Cute Guy / Is she cheating on me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.