Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,835 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) (53877 Views)

Leave Our Girls Alone - Ugandan Singer Pleads With Nigerian Men (VIDEO) / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by godwon01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
They are using your women to while away the time. They are not wife materials. Even ,if Nigeria men leave your girls alone , your girls will still run to them. You are just wasting your time.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nigerian women will simply upgrade to the whyte man, and instill in their children the brains and hustling culture of a Nigerian, while the Ugandan women will turn your male children into sissies, like the Ugandan man begging you to leave their women alone. Lol
See your mouth......how many white men are interested in Nigerian. They only use u guys as a sex experiment and go their way.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Try dating a Nigerian lady here, all her language will be buy me this buy me that, and if u don't meet all her buying needs, then her other tune will be that u want free sex. Ashawo ridden mind. How can u even think of dating a Nigerian lady in Dubai when 99% of them are into prostitution. undecided undecided undecided

Hahahaha maybe it's same reason why our African brothers don't try to date them too cause we this part of Africa spend a lot for women grin
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
He is so right with his statement, u are just living in denial and typing incoherent statement. Let me tell u one secret, if Ugandan ladies can find their way to Nigeria, u Nigerian ladies will remain single for life.

Who is stopping them? You think I’m interested in getting married to a Nigerian man?

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
See your mouth......how many white men are interested in Nigerian. They only use u guys as a sex experiment and go their way.

Who told you they are not interested? They are quicker to offer marriages than Nigerian guys, and moreover you get to enjoy your life because they do not use their wives as mules, unlike Nigerian husbands. If I had my way I will tell all Nigerian women to marry whyte guys so they can relax and enjoy their marriages.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
And he's complaining about marriage not even heartbreak. I see nothing wrong with my sister marrying who will take care of her no matter the race or country but I detest heartbreakers whose stock in trade is deceit and extortion from vulnerable women
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
ukaface:
grin grin grin
Even Uganda don dey reject Nigerian men....lmaooo

Shebi Una say Nigerian girls Na nonsense,una see una pant for Uganda laidis? grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think u understand the Koko here. The Ugandan man dey cry say we dey carry their women from them, meaning say their women dey choose us instead of them.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Who told you they are not interested? They are quicker to offer marriages than Nigerian guys, and moreover you get to enjoy your life because they do not use their wives as mules, unlike Nigerian husbands. If I had my way I will tell all Nigerian women to marry whyte guys so they can relax and enjoy their marriages.
Abeg quit your imaginary thinking. If it's as u say, they would have been troopping here to marry u guys and take back to their country. Your 'relax and enjoy their marriage' sounds like being at home and enjoying the whyte's man money. It somehow sounds like a laziness/a lazy woman statement to me. Nor think say any other nationality go fit tolerate wetin we dey torelate for una hand ooo
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Who is stopping them? You think I’m interested in getting married to a Nigerian man?
That's if u get marriageable character na.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha maybe it's same reason why our African brothers don't try to date them too cause we this part of Africa spend a lot for women grin
Apart from the spending aspect, they can not bear our ladies harsh nature coupled with their foul mouth/insultive nature. Ugandan ladies are very calm in nature, not the type that u will say one word and they will react/respond with ten harsh/insultive words undecided undecided undecided
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
That's if u get marriageable character na.

What is marriageable character to you might be different for others, so just live your life and allow others live their lives. If you want to marry a uganda lady, go ahead. No one is stopping you. Stop projecting on others. Moreover, not every person is even interested in the marriage institution.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Abeg quit your imaginary thinking. If it's as u say, they would have been troopping here to marry u guys and take back to their country. Your 'relax and enjoy their marriage' sounds like being at home and enjoying the whyte's man money. It somehow sounds like a laziness/a lazy woman statement to me. Nor think say any other nationality go fit tolerate wetin we dey torelate for una hand ooo

Oga, if you wan marry Uganda lady, go ahead o. No one is stopping you, abeg. Allow others live their lives as they see fit.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Apart from the spending aspect, they can not bear our ladies harsh nature coupled with their foul mouth/insultive nature. Ugandan ladies are very calm in nature, not the type that u will say one word and they will react/respond with ten harsh/insultive words undecided undecided undecided

Oh okay now that's what I call beautiful in a woman.

The funny thing is this, our girls don't see and accept wrongs, it's practically impossible come eye to eye with them, very stubborn set of girls.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wawelexy:
Lol, this people don carry their talent reach UAE... 85% of naija guys get PhD for nacking, they do it for a living.

A prophet has no respect in his home town they say, the same men our self acclaimed naija feminist would call scum, trash and all sorts, are the ones doing wonders globally, "nackingly"

I think this man should caution their Ugandan sisters running after the Nigerian men's gbola nd not the other way round.... go and ask South African men..... another Xenophobic attack loading...

It’s the money they run after that is all. These are women that used to date their men for respect and love now new money Nigerians are spoiling market turning them into olosho
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

What is marriageable character to you might be different for others, so just live your life and allow others live their lives. If you want to marry a uganda lady, go ahead. No one is stopping you. Stop projecting on others. Moreover, not every person is even interested in the marriage institution.
U should be interested in marriage institution o coz men and women need each other's comfort. But u guys need a total character overturn. No man would like to settle with a manlike character as a wife.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U should be interested in marriage institution o coz men and women need each other's comfort. But u guys need a total character overturn. No man would like to settle with a manlike character as a wife.

It’s not a must for men and women to need each other. Some people like being on their own. Carry your wahala dey go. Go disturb Uganda girls. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

It’s not a must for men and women to need each other. Some people like being on their own. Carry your wahala dey go. Go disturb Uganda girls. Lol.
I nogo gree make u die of loneliness, that one nor go work. U must be with a man. Na your character be my concern. grin grin grin
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by izibili44: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
My brother forget those nonsense they are saying. I have been to Uganda. My uncle own a football club dere. You See we Nigerian are better out dere. Their men are just like sa men. You see dere women na money them want. Our men dey give Dem Weller. Why blame our men.
Guy no talk for to much.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by sharone21(f): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...Uganda men will never date Naija women,,,, infact Naija women should thank us for sticking with them even with their bad behavior and materialistic nature.. grin

Truth is other African men wish to date Nigerian women especially with what they have seen in our movies( Nollywood), however, sometimes they feel intimidated seeing Nigerian girls being above them and are afraid of rejection.

Many Nigerian ladies would either go for a fellow Nigerian ( man) that reasons at same or almost the same frequency than risking to date an African( non Nigerian), unless the African comes from a good, polished background..... The other option is marrying a foreigner who isn't African.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by kafeii123: 2:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Then dey even marry dem?
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Hahaha story... I'm Fucking one now as this mumu is talking... Ugandan girls are relatively submissive than our 9ja girls and the most attractive thing about them.. is that squating... Nigeria girls no dey commot water nah
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
Lol....the Nigerian ladies are there for you. Beautiful, intelligent, but you have to be wise and focus before your story will make front page in Nairaland. grin grin

Girlfriend stabs boyfriend to death. cry
I come in peace. cheesy grin grin
you are funny.. I believe u are in Nigeria spewing ur mind.. let me tell u why I prefer Ugandans.. 1 they are submissive and appreciate the little u give them unlike this ur imaginary Nigeria girls 2 they are supportive and believe in building future with a man 3 they see s3x as normal way of life ,while ur girls use it for money, 4 lastly and most important, they squait, hope u under what I meant, they dey commot water unlike Nigeria girls that will fake Orgasm

If u want to enjoy relationship go for East African girls
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2022
AlwaySpeakTruth:

It’s the money they run after that is all. These are women that used to date their men for respect and love now new money Nigerians are spoiling market turning them into olosho

Na lie, it means you are not updated... they go extra miles spending their hard earned money just to get nacking, some that are wealthy even house some of this broke ass, jobless naija guys and even feeds them in exchange for nacking... ask any South African you know...
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by ODOGWUU: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2022
I read a post of URS about u being able to do assignment with good Turnitin score. I don't know how to contact you.
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2022
sharone21:

Truth is other African men wish to date Nigerian women especially with what they have seen in our movies( Nollywood), however, sometimes they feel intimidated seeing Nigerian girls being above them and are afraid of rejection.

Many Nigerian ladies would either go for a fellow Nigerian ( man) that reasons at same or almost the same frequency than risking to date an African( non Nigerian), unless the African comes from a good, polished background..... The other option is marrying a foreigner who isn't African.
Lolx,,, biggest lie I've ever seen,, Nigerian ladies aren't above anyone,,,and most Africans (men) usually avoid them because they re too materialistic and spoilt,,,all thanks to Nigerian men.. grin

The way we spend on our women,,no African man can ever spend like that, A Kenyan told me this, reason why their women and other African women will never leave us alone, because we spend so much to impress our ladies and unfortunately most of our women aren't grateful for this,,,,
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by AZControversial(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Mercury12:

Naija women wey dey do like lioness. E be like say nah only naija guys fit handle dem or dem no just like other African men apart from whites lol
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by ODOGWUU: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
Lol....the Nigerian ladies are there for you. Beautiful, intelligent, but you have to be wise and focus before your story will make front page in Nairaland. grin grin

How do I contact you for an assignment?
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by Tonypen247(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2022
ODOGWUU:

How do I contact you for an assignment?
Toneypen247:

Contact the number below on whatsapp
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by godofuck231: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2022
hammer3x:

OUR NATURAL HIGH SEX DRIVE MIGHT BE CAUSING THE PROBELM.

WE ARE SEX ADDICTS FROM BIRTH. cool
no its not addiction its high testosterone , its what runs in our DNA, produce continuously, thats why black men have larger sized peniis, you can't cheat nature and God
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by hammer3x: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
godofuck231:
no its not addiction its high testosterone , its what runs in our DNA, produce continuously, thats why black men have larger sized peniis, you can't cheat nature and God

Bro it is no joke...

See one Ojukwu in this Uganda girl youtube, all the way to Rwanda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqj3m7B422Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLPdEuE3Bec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSa3OUnmzbI
Re: Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) by ODOGWUU: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Tonypen247:

Contact the number below on whatsapp
Can't find any number o. homefrontng@yahoo.com do me a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / He Is Too Shy / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.