Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) (50457 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
BibiofGlovo:
How did I know you copied this quote, you should have acknowledged Lance Armstrong
You should have acknowledged Alexander weinreich for using his invention.

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by juman(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Acting.
American script.

Anyway sha, we always very proud of him.

Joshua is more important to the country than nigerian generals all combined.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by bolacode: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
He don hand over him glory to Buhari...make e go resign
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by TI1919(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
He's an example of a bad loser.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chai. A fighter for life beaten to the point of tears sad
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Canberra55: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
I feel your pain bro,
But it doesn't really matter how many times you fall,
But how many times you rise after fall!

Go back to the drawing board, you can DO IT AGAIN! cool
It does matter how many times you "fall" in the sport of boxing: the more fights you lose,that means more belts you lose,the lower you fall down the ladder and consequently the lesser your chances of earning a shot at a world title and obviously ur financial value. Not to mention that age is no man's friend.With these 3 losses(2 on d bounce),JOSHUA has lost that special feel and buzz he once had at his door mats. Now he has to settle 4 the not-so-elite league boxers to earn his 'ring cred' basically and that's one herculean task if i'm being perfectly honest. He stil has my respect though.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Ykc2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oladipo diya cried,abdulsalam adisa, godogodo cried ,tinubu cried shouting emilokan now Anthony don start with crying angry angry
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Canberra55:
It does matter how many times you "fall" in the sport of boxing: the more fights you lose,that means more belts you lose,the lower you fall down the ladder and consequently the lesser your chances of earning a shot at a world title and obviously ur financial value. Not to mention that age is no man's friend.With these 3 losses(2 on d bounce),JOSHUA has lost that special feel and buzz he once had at his door mats. Now he has to settle 4 the not-so-elite league boxers to earn his 'ring cred' basically and that's one herculean task if i'm being perfectly honest. He stil has my respect though.
Impossible IS NOTHING!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by pfadom: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
When you rushed to bleeping with DJ Cuppy? You should have learned from Victor Anichebe who fell from grace to grass - now struggling in a Chinese league. Same applies to Sean Tizzle, Korede Bello, etc who are now shadows of their true self.

Hope in future endeavour AJ will imbibe some discipline. Go study Prov. 31:3.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
As e dey pain AJ, E dey sweet me.

I Bet with two of my friends. And I won. Na the money, I go use go chop Isi ewu and step it down with chilled Guinness stout. Later today
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
ufuosman:
AJ, u will bounce back stronger

Indeed.....he better resign and enjoys his money, before dem use punches send him to coma or to a wheel chair
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Coolsphinx: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Was he ever a WBC Heavyweight Champion?
frog12:
where is Samuel Peters now grin grin grin grin

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Person wey dem don settle.

Ukraine must win. If you understand how PR and international diplomacy work, you would probably understand how all these things are part of a machinery.

Poor actor AJ.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by victorazy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Your not a good boxer
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by PharmacyStore: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're true champion, I believe you'll bounce back
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by tianshie(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
When you win, you don't examine it very much, except to congratulate yourself. You easily, and wrongly, assume it has something to do with your rare qualities as a person. But winning only measures how hard you've worked and how physically talented you are; it doesn't particularly define you beyond those characteristics.

Losing on the other hand, really does say something about who you are. Among other things it measures are: do you blame others, or do you own the loss? Do you analyze your failure, or just complain about bad luck?

If you're willing to examine failure, and to look not just at your outward physical performance, but your internal workings, too, losing can be valuable. How you behave in those moments can perhaps be more self-defining than winning could ever be. Sometimes losing shows you for who you really are.

When you copy someone's work at least have the good sense to credit them https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1167430-every-second-counts

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
I pray he finds the right factor for winning going forward and stop prostrating for failures who cry on TV so that he won't have to cry on TV next time.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry man i understand how it feels..we re proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by ceongroup: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by BATified2023: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rexymania:
I blame you for everything. Why did you give your glory to Buhari?
so I guess Manchester United also gave their glory to buhari

Many of u are just senseless

Great boxers have always criticize this guy that he’s way too soft to b a rugged boxer n now we can see the outcome but blockheads like u will always want to clout chase instead of looking deep into d problem
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
tianshie:

When you copy someone's work at least have the good sense to credit them https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1167430-every-second-counts
At least credit Andrew reinreich for using his invention.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by abah001: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
The painful part is using his three belts to bet and lossing them all when you know you are just an average boxer. Now nothing for you
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Average9jaman: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by BibiofGlovo: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You should have acknowledged Alexander weinreich for using his invention.
Lol, im sure you know how it goes. When you copy, you should acknowledge.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
BibiofGlovo:
Lol, im sure you know how it goes
Nope I don't know why you are worked up about the statement I made

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by supernova96(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Best comment i have read anywhere today!
Mufakirnaqdiun:
When you win, you don't examine it very much, except to congratulate yourself. You easily, and wrongly, assume it has something to do with your rare qualities as a person. But winning only measures how hard you've worked and how physically talented you are; it doesn't particularly define you beyond those characteristics.

Losing on the other hand, really does say something about who you are. Among other things it measures are: do you blame others, or do you own the loss? Do you analyze your failure, or just complain about bad luck?

If you're willing to examine failure, and to look not just at your outward physical performance, but your internal workings, too, losing can be valuable. How you behave in those moments can perhaps be more self-defining than winning could ever be. Sometimes losing shows you for who you really are.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by starz100: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
AJ tried, but seems the count down has begun
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by insightful01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Over confidence kills....
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Rexymania(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fvck you too

BATified2023:
so I guess Manchester United also gave their glory to buhari

Many of u are just senseless

Great boxers have always criticize this guy that he’s way too soft to b a rugged boxer n now we can see the outcome but blockheads like u will always want to clout chase instead of looking deep into d problem

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by pius4luv(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
U can still do it don't give up in life

I'm sorry for disturbing u,my family haven't eating since in the morning,can anyone help me it with any amount to eat

First bank
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lost the fight but won £30million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Call Me Balotelli, Do I Look Like Him? / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.