Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) (50461 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
So sorry bros for the lose .

It pays to avoid buharis bad body odour
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Pityoobi: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
We4all:
Stay away from DJ Cuppy you no go hear. She has infected you with her dead career.
The day he starts frolicking with DJ Cuppy I knew he will loose this bout. Where is Victor Anichebe Now? She is the bad luck.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Amayabor1: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have said it before and i will say it again; Anthony Joshua is not a good boxer. I don't understand the hype around him. He just have muscle mass, nothing else. Zero boxing skill. And the way his legs wobbles when he receives a punch is so embarrassing!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Hanndye: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
The last time he won he dedicated it to the President, let the President console him on his lose.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Segzy19: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alayebaje!
AlfaSeltzer:
Afonja men. Always behaving like women even in public. Tufiakwa!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Stevo35: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Usyk is skilled and faster than AJ even if they fix another match tomorrow morning usyk Will still beat AJ 'blue black' WOTOWOTO'!!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't even remember that last time this guy won a match, what is wrong with Joshua lately
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by DonroxyII: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Men do cry.

And when they do women are the experts in handling them. grin

He needs cuddling, hugs , kisses, neck and shoulder rubs and lots of TLC now.

AJ will be fine.
Trust Me, You don't want to be close to Such Man in Such Time: If he Flung You, Your Back will Break Apart:

You just have to allow his Emotional Fury to Calm Down and Get Mad Yourself By Punching the Wall and Both of You go Crazy Together in Feeling the Losses:

After Calming down in Days, Let the Hugs, Kisses and Fvcks Restore Normalcy into the Entire Body-Systems:

Don't touch that AJ now, He is on Beast Mode right now Lady!

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry bro, when you fall you rise and stand back
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Wettoid123: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
let him just retire from boxing honorably he has tried!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by 010okoogar: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Next time if you heard of buhari run for your life
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sometimes u win some, Sometimes u lose some
But u lose to fight another day
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Hunkyimage(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
This thing dey like play o, since AJ went and prostrated before PMB and even allowed him to touch his belts, he's been losing. OmO shocked
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by oyeb15: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2022
He wasn't tactical enough. AJ won round 9 flat but failed to build up on it it 10. Usyk won 10 but 11 was draw.
The Ukrainian knew it might end up in split decision so he started throwing jabs at AJ in 12 to gain points and convince the judges but our man was very very tired.

AJ should work on his stamina. Same problem with Tyson . If you hold Tyson till round 10, you might beat him.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by juliasilber: 1:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Sorry man! Some days are like that.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2022
muzeze77:

No other tribee has ever been heavy weight champion of the world , yes we afonja are one of the strongest in the world and we will produce another heavy weight champion
but fulani ppl has been beating u to pulp always every week in lagos and ogun undecided
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by madjune(m): 4:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Foolish boy.

Where is DJ Cuppy to celebrate your failure now?

It's now you will know your real friends...and people who only longed to be around success they knew nothing about.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2022
See how it all started
Next time learn not to associate with every especially failure now you are from top to bottom

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2022
He talks too much.
Never give up.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=115918806][/quote]in your entire lineage,who has ever gone as far as he has gone...sometimes you just have to reason and be responsible for your posts.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by BibiofGlovo: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Nope I don't know why you are worked up about the statement I made
I dont know why you aren't, acknowledge original authors and not pass their intellectual property as yours.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by tishbite42: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
BibiofGlovo:
How did I know you copied this quote, you should have acknowledged Lance Armstrong
No wonder
I come dey wonder which Nairalander get sense like that

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by tishbite42: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
madjune:
Foolish boy.

Where is DJ Cuppy to celebrate your failure now?

It's now you will know your real friends...and people who only longed to be around success they knew nothing about.
Lol
She no be that type of pesin
She supported him on IG after the loss
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by judedwriter(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Such is life... Full of ups and downs.

When you are on top, lots of people are aiming for your position.

So do all you can to remain relevant... Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
BibiofGlovo:
I dont know why you aren't, acknowledge original authors and not pass their intellectual property as yours.
And where did I say it was mine?

1 Like

Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by BibiofGlovo: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

And where did I say it was mine?
When you quoted it
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by BibiofGlovo: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
tishbite42:

No wonder
I come dey wonder which Nairalander get sense like that
Lol, nairalanders dey wey get confirm sense no worry
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by ultimateprof: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Since this guy go postrat for Buhari, that was when everything about him started going down from top to bottom!
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by LogicBomb8: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Men do cry.

And when they do women are the experts in handling them. grin

He needs cuddling, hugs , kisses, neck and shoulder rubs and lots of TLC now.

AJ will be fine.
what is TLC?
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by Johel(m): 3:56am On Aug 23, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoX6ouwH6EM

https://www.skysports.com/amp/boxing/news/12040/12678205/usyk-vs-aj-anthony-joshua-breaks-down-in-tears-after-oleksandr-usyk-loss-im-upset-deep-down-in-my-heart

When you allow yourself get distracted, You allow things of the world have a great grip on you...you will become weak,I lost interest in him a long time....I saw his loss coming,he's not a dedicated boxer,he's a "fine boy boxer"
Re: Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
LogicBomb8:
what is TLC?

Tender loving care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures) / Barcelona Unveils Lewandowski in Miami - (Photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.