Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hsd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hsd (596 Views)

He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Sunday Nlers
Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Mynd44
Help me move this to fp please
Re: Hsd by virginprincess(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Seriously women that date men with anger issues are really trying,op my advise to you is to see a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=115909106]Seriously women that date men with anger issues are really trying,op my advise to you is to see a psychologist. [/quote

My girlfriend is really trying giving chance upon chance
I don’t even know what is wrong with me,.I’m really trying to stop all this but is so difficult for me
Re: Hsd by VeryWickedMan: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Display it in a gym and watch how this problem will flee from you forever

Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Display it in a gym and watch how this problem will flee from you forever

How can I do that am ready to do anything to overcome being this anger issues
Re: Hsd by Romanoff(f): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Na only God for help person deal with anger o.

Only God.
Re: Hsd by VeryWickedMan: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:

How can I do that am ready to do anything to overcome being this anger issues

I say go start fight 4 gym. You nor dey hear word? angry

Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:
Na only God for help person deal with anger o.

Only God.

The thing is really affecting me
The truth is I always have girls that love me and willing to do anything for but anger issues keep spoiling my relationship
Re: Hsd by Blunttruth: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
Happy Sunday Nlers

How can i overcome my anger issues,like any little my girlfriend did to me even if it’s the one i should overlook i will get annoyed.

The thing is really affecting my relationship and it’s eating me up, i don’t want to lose a good girl because of my temperament,

Only the word of God can help you. Open up your heart to him sincerely, take out time to study his word, I tell you. You will look back in future and be amazed at the transformation. That was what helped me.
Re: Hsd by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:

The thing is really affecting me
The truth is I always have girls that love me and willing to do anything for but anger issues keep spoiling my relationship

Na only God fit help you.
Re: Hsd by virginprincess(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Fedrick100 post=115909197][/quote]Like i said earlier see a pyschologist,and also move closer to God, pray to him to give you a calm spirit and also whenever you are trying to get upset just move out of that vicinity,go to somewhere quiet and cool,then just start repeating these words over and over again,o lord give me a calm spirit,i hope this works for you like it worked for someone i know.
Re: Hsd by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
Happy Sunday Nlers

How can i overcome my anger issues,like any little my girlfriend did to me even if it’s the one i should overlook i will get annoyed.

The thing is really affecting my relationship and it’s eating me up, i don’t want to lose a good girl because of my temperament,
Start meditating. If you are serious about breaking the habit, I will give you a link to a YouTube video to use.

It is not an easy fix but your emotions and thoughts can be altered from what it is currently.
Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Start meditating. If you are serious about breaking the habit, I will give you a link to a YouTube video to use.

It is not an easy fix but your emotions and thoughts can be altered from what it is currently.

Can I have the link
Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Like i said earlier see a pyschologist,and also move closer to God, pray to him to give you a calm spirit and also whenever you are trying to get upset just move out of that vicinity,go to somewhere quiet and cool,then just start repeating these words over and over again,o lord give me a calm spirit,i hope this works for you like it worked for someone i know.

Thanks
Re: Hsd by SocialJustice: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:

Can I have the link
Message me, I do not want to get blocked by the spambot for posting link.
Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Message me, I do not want to get blocked by the spambot for posting link.

I have done that
Re: Hsd by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:

I have done that
Follow the instructions exactly as is, make no alterations. If you have any issues, write me.
Re: Hsd by Fedrick100: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Follow the instructions exactly as is, make no alterations. If you have any issues, write me.

Thank you sir
Re: Hsd by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
Happy Sunday Nlers

You need better flogging

(1) (Reply)

Guys Watch This Video And Judge If It Wasn't Him That Pregnant Me During My Ovul / Man Forgives His Wife After Cheating On Him And Having A Child For Another Man / Why You Shouldn't Feel Bad When You Get Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.