Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 (30326 Views)

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by ViktorCash: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Only for them to come out and chop agbado angry
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Prince001(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
kettykin:
This is by state of residence and not State of origin and the issue with this is that it only gives geographic information about the performance of states while the real information about the people is missing .
All the same nice stats

The Stats means nuttin cos at the end of d day na fulani go be d boss of almost every govt department upon all d education we for South acquired. So therefore the stats na instrument of suffering and smiling!!!!!
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by totit: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Now, this speaks volumes as, the higher the out-of-school children the lower the opportunity to explore education or enroll in secondary school, sit for Waec.

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by DesChyko: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
It can also be seen from the statistics posted that from the South West, 115438 students failed to make the required credit passes in Maths and English while from the South East, 24500 students failed to make the required credit passes in Maths and English.

It can also be seen that the probability of failure in the South West(0.24) is twice the probability of failure in the South East (0.12).

Numbers fool only those who don't know how to extract essence from It. The examination body that chose to release her statistics in percentage are definitely in the know of what they are doing cool

As for the North that consistently churn out low numbers in everything bar population defining revenue allocation and electorates count, we will visit that subject the day we get tired of avoiding it.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by GistFullGround: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nonsense, compare the people of South-west to South-South. Scam!
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
pricklewane:
What do you expect of dead brain Igbos ?!

Your father is brain dead.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
totit:

I don't know if you are reading the thread upside down. But it's ok. Take it easy ok. Your time will come dude! cool grin cheesy

Trash
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by felix281(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:
What I noticed from the data is that the Public schools have lower pass rate than private schools which is exactly what we have been saying about deteriorating education in the public sector.

Also, in South East & South South region, they have a very high percentage pass rate (89% & 88%) in their public schools and this is somehow commendable coz that high percentage will be difficult to imagine.

Even if it is special centers, at least they tried for pulling it off.

You just want to comment by being lopsided,Do you know how many private Centers operates in the South West?..They have highest number of private schools in Nigeria even secondary and tertiary..Talk well without being biased Oga.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
totit:
I don't know if you are reading the thread upside down. But it's ok. Take it easy ok. Your time will come dude! cool grin cheesy
Trash, I know you folks but you're free to do whatever that makes you feel better.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:

Be like say you sabi them well.

The guy is trying to just deflect when he saw the figures of his Igbo people lol.

One thing is certain, out of the 200k from the SE 98% are Igbo’s, whereas the 500k from are SW are like 70% Yorubas.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by dododawa1: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
IGBOS full Lagos govt schools.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by manyus(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I was a teacher before in Ibadan,[b]i have teach [/b]in more than 4 secondary schools and i can confidently tell you there are large number of non indigenes secondary schools across ibadan,especially private schools.Last year jamb south east and south south have the highest number of candidates with 180 and above minimum requirement for admission to universities in Nigeria.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense. shocked"I have teach" or "I have taught''.

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by totit: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Trash, I know you folks but you're free to do whatever that makes you feel better.

Loool cheesy
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by rippa(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
kettykin:

Report by state of origin will help state governors plan their education budget offer indigent students of their state financial assistance, scholarship etc
Sir u can decide to choose anyone you want.
I'm originally from delta but was born and brought up in Edo state, so i choosed Edo as my state of origin in every of my documents. while my siblings choosed delta.

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Omodua(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
pricklewane:
Lunatic from the online foolish tribe in Nigeria can not read statistics. The SW came top in every indices by region. More student are educated there more student also scaled the 5 credit including Maths n English so where did your miserable lost Jews from the wretched hell of the Ojukwu got the stats you use in vomiting this rubbish.

Is your brain dead. You can't read simple statistics. Where is it written SW is leading in the figures bandied.
You're a typical Afonja with skewed understanding of issues.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Armaggedon: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:

Yes you are correct. Percentage data is also a very good metrics. SW governors have to sit up and understand why the public schools do not have high percentage of passes.

Also, total number is also a very good metrics because other region have to understand why they do not have much number of students in school especially for states with considerable population.
Total number is not a valid metrix. It is rather a face saving one shamefully adopted. If you want to compare performance, you check the percentage pass of the states or the average performance for each state. Judging performance from the number that sat for the exam is a dumb thing since it common sense that more failures pile up carry overs and swell up candidate numbers. That is why student population is determined by primary and secondary school enrollment numbers

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by eteebanky1: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Females too dy read oo
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Bkdson2121: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:
The National Bureau of Statistics release the WAEC result statistics few days ago for 2021 data and that was where StatiSense also did the data analysis for the WAEC result Statistics they released few days ago.

However, StatiSense do not give all the true picture of the statistics as intended.

From the Data released from NBS, the SouthWest has the highest number of students that sat for WAEC and also the highest number of students that have 5 credits and above including English & Maths. This is followed by the South South Zone

Below are the charts derived from the NBS official data and below is the link to the data.

NBS Data Source: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241213?fbclid=IwAR3Wi9f-o20ZMM0v5hgIE5AmLQPV6dc25vCRE88UFmYlwVawveWfNO-c-lE

Chart 1: Total That Sat For Exam by Region (This includes all Private & Public schools):
The West is a magic center for examination
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by jafol(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Aquaflow77:
Abi una say na by exam malpractice dem use pass, yorubas two faced mofos
But you Igbos want Yorubas the two faced to vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by shidof(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:
The National Bureau of Statistics release the WAEC result statistics few days ago for 2021 data and that was where StatiSense also did the data analysis for the WAEC result Statistics they released few days ago.

However, StatiSense do not give all the true picture of the statistics as intended.

From the Data released from NBS, the SouthWest has the highest number of students that sat for WAEC and also the highest number of students that have 5 credits and above including English & Maths. This is followed by the South South Zone

Below are the charts derived from the NBS official data and below is the link to the data.

NBS Data Source: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241213?fbclid=IwAR3Wi9f-o20ZMM0v5hgIE5AmLQPV6dc25vCRE88UFmYlwVawveWfNO-c-lE

Chart 1: Total That Sat For Exam by Region (This includes all Private & Public schools):
Can you kindly put this analysis on twitter and share your twitter I'd also. Thanks
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by liasmiram2567: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:
The SW is now dragging with the NW in poor waec results.

Osinbajo is copying Buhari in every way.
If you understand what I mean.
It seems you are playing blind or actually so or you are being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by seunayantokun(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why are school enrolments in the north west and north east low while their voters registrations are out of this world? With all the federal and state government schools so many there?

Lots and lots of things are not adding up there, honestly.

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by MakeSenceAlways: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
The figures for the NE and NW are quite good. This is contrary to other reports we have heard like this one below.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/528612-2022-wassce-sokoto-zamfara-present-no-candidates-over-debt-other-reasons.html
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by amaridigital(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Advocate500:
South west, north east, north central, north west, you have good numbers of easterners there .

Then if SE people living in the other regions are the ones doing the wonders, why are the Igbos in the SE lagging behind in their own region? Am I a baby?

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by trutharena: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
shidof:
Can you kindly put this analysis on twitter and share your twitter I'd also. Thanks

I think it’s on Twitter already.

https://twitter.com/awolowo1909/status/1561697778761342978?s=21&t=m1VZbViZVTCCVRbfu0Mz0A

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Oqw1: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Really
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
jafol:

But you Igbos want Yorubas the two faced to vote for Peter Obi
1. IPOB have no business with Nigerian elections.
2. If you like, vote the Agbado Ninja or Minister for Dubai affairs.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by jafol(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
DesChyko:

1. IPOB have no business with Nigerian elections.
2. If you like, vote the Agbado Ninja or Minister for Dubai affairs.

But Igbos have business with Peter Obi and have made several statements backing him up…igbos are not to be trusted

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by jafol(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Yoruba is a tribe of brain-dead urchins who only know how to mine skulls, do rituals, collect "owo mi da" and shout "Ha!"
Igbos are known for crimes, kidnapping, rituals, , prostitution, nepotistic, narcissistic, always blaming others when they r the instigators, always in trouble with their hosts e.g Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Nigeria, etc, over pompous while they have nothing, loud and bogus, pseudo developing other tribe’s land and leaving theirs destitute, shouting “we r Jews “, chai and chineke all over the place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by jafol(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Your post is irrelevant.

The stat is inconsequential, the real stats were the ones on the previous post and not these ones you posted here to console yourself and your likes.
Heya sorry Okoro we now know anything that happens to be Yoruba leading gives you igbos nightmare. You igbos hates Yorubas leading, it has to be igbos only or nobody. You will lament die. We shall always lead you igbos better know that and have peace

3 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by tiger28: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
trutharena:

No where was it stated whether it is State of residence or State of origin.

By the way why are you even bothered by that? It is better to have it by state of residence rather than state of origin because the governors will know the actual number of students in their school and plan accordingly.

When Tinubu wanted to pay WAEC fees back then, he payed it using state of residence and for all other tribe living in Lagos.

If he had payed it by state of origin, he would be senseless because that means he will be paying for Lagosian living and schooling in Kano
Pls don't WASTE your time.

We can tell that out of the "250" tribes in Nigeria,we KNOW which tribe the commenter is from........ And the tribe is not EVEN at the bottom of the table o!

But they MUST say SOMETHING!!!

Inferiority complex and Jealousy have made Primitive and Hate-filled.

Na Biafrans Dem!!!

4 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by tiger28: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I was a teacher before in Ibadan,i have teach in more than 4 secondary schools and i can confidently tell you there are large number of non indigenes secondary schools across ibadan,especially private schools.Last year jamb south east and south south have the highest number of candidates with 180 and above minimum requirement for admission to universities in Nigeria.
"I have TEACH"
Yeepa!!!!
See English!
And you are a teacher? No wonder the statistics here must be very accurate.
Oya go back into container, lunch break is over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / 4 Mistakes 99% Of Students Make That’ll Slow Their Progress After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.