Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM (2918 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
killmods:

Lol... Magnoliaa I take God beg u.. i no fit fight oo smiley

so me agreeing with you is fight ok
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

so me agreeing with you is fight ok
Lol... It's not why i mean. U have always attacked me in the past so I'm wondering what card is she putting on this table now.. probably a force of habit considering our relationship here grin

1 Like

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Op you lied. Those were SIMPs who sent her PMs

I can NEVER and I will NEVER send any useless Nigerian girl PM. Infact If you're a female nairalander and I have sent you PM before or even follow you, Please quote me and proof me wrong.

Nigerian girls are usel*ss.. All of them.
How many times have you wanked to her picture?
Shaaaaaammmmee
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't really know what you people see in big breast.
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Kollins11: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lollittaa:

How many times have you wanked to her picture?
Shaaaaaammmmee
Lol. If you know me, you won't utter such word from your mouth.
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Michelle70(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't really know what you people see in big breast.
It gives joy,
The son of man will always like to bury his face in shame and suck forth the brezz that giveth life.

and Oh, Ilegendd, its been a long time i saw ur comment, hope u are good bro?
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Viscuz: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
It gives joy,
The son of man will always like to bury his face in shame and suck forth the brezz that giveth life.

But Remi’s Has no brezz how can Asiwaju have life now bayi grin
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
It gives joy,

Mumu man, bearing Michelle70, inside of Michael, u re no different from others I tagged cross dressers and even if u re michelle70 which u said is an inspired song, y don't u put (m) to signify ur gender
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Michelle70(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

Mumu man, bearing Michelle70, inside of Michael, u re no different from others I tagged cross dressers and even if u re michelle70 which u said is an inspired song, y don't u put (m) to signify ur gender
Are u blind or u didnt see the (m) in my moniker?
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Are u blind or u didnt see the (m) in my moniker?

oh cheesy
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
grin insult Ladies in public and drool over big breast privately.

We that do not insult ladies are considered simps.
How d fvck did u knw d redpilled niggaz are d ones in d dm?
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Una go milk this matter dry. grin Anyway, there are screenshots for future references. I expect this thread to be deleted too.
do u wish to be trans?
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by LOVEGINO(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
get ready to be tagged a simp grin
better simp
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fred166:
Some female monikers on nairaland are fake. It's a male that's behind some of these female monikers.
Yes, and those monikers are owned by one 33yr old mentally imbalanced pedophile that trolls for a living.. I'm telling u. I've never seen someone so fvcked up in the head like dz guy.. He goes by bigcowhorn or something..

3 Likes

Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by paradiseVirgin: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:

I like big breast...

I wan fvck dorcas grin
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by kumulus(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
It’s a big shame that the man of today predominantly takes pride in his phallus’ pummeling of the female cervix. A greater majority fail to understand what’s at play, what’s at stake.

After all is said and the deeds are done, the man is the biggest loser. Moreover, the earth at the right times, heals itself and is rejuvenated.

To think one only knows to keep safe that which it’s value is known.

Know this; there’s a sower, in the sower’s pouch are seeds and there’s a land.

Let him who has ear, hear!

- Òrò
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by jeromestarks: 1:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:

Check again.
Those pvssy ass niggars are new on NL.
I don't even know them . Never seen their comments anywhere.

The worst are those who might have sent her money.
Re: E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM by ayodele17893: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Not all Not all ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurt Feelings And A Passive Agressive Man Part 2 / I've Been A Fool For Too Long / Sugar-daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.