Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (33138 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Hi Pocohantas

I noticed you have not been online for a couple of days now, hope you are good.

Just checking on you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Folake4u

Yeah, you are right. Cooking should not be used as a prerequisite for wife material yadayada.

Some people don't have a problem with it.
I don't have a problem with cooking in a relationship because I am a picky eater and I hardly eat out. It becomes a problem if you turn it into your birthright undecided undecided. Like calling me to come over and cook every time ( I hope you get what I am saying)

My ex never stressed me about cooking. He even preferred buying us food. The times I cooked in the three years relationship were because I wanted to cook.

I am not a badass cook angry angry and he never complained or rejected the food. He ate the food with so much joy grin.

There was a day I fried egg and added excess salt (I don't know how it happened). He only said, "Odunayo, shey na because you no dey chop egg na why you wan kill me with salt". And that's it. He ate his egg in peace.

So many kitchen errors and he never said anything to belittle me or so.

Cooking in a relationship should not be a big issue. It is a matter of whether you like it or not.

It's just that some guys dey do too much grin

Thanks to Pocohantas's blog and NL thread. I saved some of her tips cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Geminita:
Folake4u

Yeah, you are right. Cooking should not be used as a prerequisite for wife material yadayada.

Some people don't have a problem with it.
I don't have a problem with cooking in a relationship because I am a picky eater and I hardly eat out. It becomes a problem if you turn it into your birthright undecided undecided. Like calling me to come over and cook every time ( I hope you get what I am saying)

My ex never stressed me about cooking. He even preferred buying us food. The times I cooked in the three years relationship were because I wanted to cook.

I am not a badass cook angry angry and he never complained or rejected the food. He ate the food with so much joy grin.

There was a day I fried egg and added excess salt (I don't know how it happened). He only said, "Odunayo, shey na because you no dey chop egg na why you wan kill me with salt". And that's it. He ate his egg in peace.

Cooking in a relationship should not be a big issue. It is a matter of whether you like it or not.

It's just that some guys dey do too much grin

Cooking should not be used as a prerequisite for wife material yadayada.

My darling, if it's by that one ehn, let me just remain single abeg. I once saw a thread on Twitter where a guy was saying he'd want his wife to be cooking fresh meals daily. I just shouted "Subhanallah!". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah. I get your point sha. It's everyone's personal decision if they'd cook (or not) in their relationships but not the one that you'd now enforce it. Hian.

As for me, I like dates/ hangouts, take outs, let's try different restaurants and the likes or he'd cook. lipsrsealed undecided

I even have a problem with people that see Cooking as a gender specific role. Heck! I wasn't born with onions round my neck and knife in my hands. undecided angry
Cooking is a skill. A basic survival skill that anyone should embrace, just like swimming or cycling.

Infact, the people who are considered best Chefs in the world are Men. Surprisingly not Women!!!

This is so funny but cute.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
He did well by eating his eggs in PEACE!!
As he should.

There are Men that marry women that can't cook even noodles and Heaven did not fall. kiss

Las las, they employed a Cook or ate the food their wives made in peace. It didn't diminish the love they have for their spouse.

Everybody go dey alright sha, las las.

PS: You can check the list of Best Chef in the world. It is men that are dominating the field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

My darling, if it's by that one ehn, let me just remain single abeg. I once saw a thread on Twitter where a guy was saying he'd want his wife to be cooking fresh meals daily. I just shouted "Subhanallah!". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There are Men that marry women that can't cook even noodles and Heaven did not fall. kiss

Las las, they employed a Cook or ate the food their wives made in peace. It didn't diminish the love they have for their spouse.

Everybody go dey alright sha, las las.

Yes. The lazy ones are always the ones doing the most

grin grin. I don't know if you saw the tweet from a lady saying that any lady above 24 years old and unmarried is a rotten tomato grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Geminita:

Yes. The lazy ones are always the ones doing the most

grin grin. I don't know if you saw the tweet from a lady saying that any lady above 24 years old and unmarried is a rotten tomato grin

Yes oh. The lazy women keep winning. cheesy

Lmao. I didn't see that tweet but that lady is obviously a pick-me lady. grin She know wetin she dey do.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Yes oh. The lazy women keep winning. cheesy

Lmao. I didn't see that tweet but that lady is obviously a pick-me lady. grin She know wetin she dey do.

Yes. Trust Twitter peeps now grin. She had to do another thread to explain herself cheesy. Even guys sef drag am.

I no even dey like put myself for "Social media matter"
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Geminita:

Yes. Trust Twitter peeps now grin. She had to do another thread to explain herself cheesy. Even guys sef drag am.

I no even dey like put myself for "Social media matter"

Lmao. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 She's very foolish. She doesn't know we're familiar with her game.

Hahaha. Sometimes e dey sweet. That's when them nor troll you sha. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bro! The way women love, it's so loud, so visible and easy to notice, same way their disinterest is easy to spot.
When a woman loves you, she tries so hard to please, she'll gladly cancel plans with her friends to hang out with you, copy your mannerisms, befriend your friends (if possible), also, they never shut up, the most quiet woman will become Chris Talker when she likes you, her friends secret won't even be safe when she's around you.

If you think women are stingy, you've clearly not been loved by a woman, believe me. They throw away all caution. Babe wey like you go enter road around 1am come meet you, you go confuse why person nor get regard for her own safety.(Never risked my life before but yeah I see it happen all the time with my friendsΒ )

Thinking money makes a woman love you is as foolish as thinking sex would keep a man; they'll gladly take your money and spend it on the man they like, women are so loyal to their feelings.

Their love is so overwhelming and beautiful, it leaves you with no doubts.

Dear man, if you think you can't be loved without money, trust me, you can't be loved with it because your self esteem is either underneath the earth's crust or you are just irredeemably shitty and unworthy of love.

Ahannnnnnn.

O po. O po. O po.

Sister Folake4u of God, noooo, what did you eat that you're spitting?

YOU'RE SPITTING, my sis.

You ate this and left no fuvking crumbs!!!!!!!

In fact, you destroyed the whole kitchen, burnt everything to rubbles.

Omoooo, no, you really gats go open a relationship/therapy podcast at this point, 'cause whaaaaat is all these sense?

Omaigard.

This is a beautiful submission πŸ’š.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ahannnnnnn.

O po. O po. O po.

YOU'RE SPITTING, my sis.

Omoooo, no, you really gats go open a relationship/therapy podcast at this point, 'cause whaaaaat is all these sense?

Omaigard.

Hahahahaha. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thank you very much Mango. I appreciate your comment. πŸ’œ

My neighbour cooked my favourite food and gave to me oh. Maybe na why my head correct this evening. grin grin grin Sheybi they said a broken clock is right twice in a day. tongue

Lmao. I can't do podcast at all. I'm better off writing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
folake4u:
Hahahahaha. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thank you very much Mango. I appreciate your comment. πŸ’œ

My neighbour cooked my favourite food and gave to me oh. Maybe na why my head correct this evening. grin grin grin Sheybi they said a broken clock is right twice in a day. tongue

Lmao. I can't do podcast at all. I'm better off writing. cheesy

I see. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So food is your fuel.

If I promise to be (over)feeding you your favourite food everyday or make plans for you to always have get it every single minute, will you continue to be right? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Lol. Just kidding.

What's this food you love so much, btw, that we're literally seeing its effect online?

And you're welcome. πŸ™ƒ

I did enjoyed the commentary, however small.

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I see. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So food is your fuel.

If I promise to be (over)feeding you your favourite food everyday or make plans for you to always have get it every single minute, will you continue to be right? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Lol. Just kidding.

What's this food you love so much, btw, that we're literally seeing its effect online?

And you're welcome. πŸ™ƒ

I did enjoyed the commentary, however small.

Food is my fuel. Anybody that gives me food loves me. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

My favourite food is Fried rice. I can never get tired of it. Never ever.

Thank you baby. Just be praying for me that I be in my feelings so that I will continue writing nice stuff.

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Again I'm super grateful for people I follow on this forum. You rock... I have learnt a lot here.

Persephone1 Thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Folake4u, I think we should gist tomorrow about that Twitter thread you made a commentary on.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I have been reading the beautiful stories and all of a sudden it struck me!

Where are the gender wars?
The "fear women" and gender that betrayed Jesus, lmao??

Are these people still the same people 'fighting' online?

There was not a single trace of all the usual negativity and such that usually permeates men/women discussions online.

Bruh, men and women are still linking up, doing shit and getting together FOREVER.

Wahala for who dey listen to online relationship gurus o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We really really are unavoidable and cannot do without each other πŸ₯².

I mean, sure shit happens, and all of those people likely have one or two unpleasant love experiences if they were to share, but babes, I loveeee that the beautiful, pure, wholesome happy endings are being shared β€β€πŸ’š.

I feel it is necessary, atp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Folake4u, I think we should gist tomorrow about that Twitter thread you made a commentary on.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The "fear women"??

There was not a single trace of all the usual negativity and such that usually permeates men/women discussions online.

Bruh, men and women are still linking up, doing shit and getting together FOREVER.

Wahala for who dey listen to online relationship gurus o.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I mean, sure shit happens, and all of those people likely have one or two unpleasant love experiences if they were to share, but babes, I loveeee that the beautiful, pure, wholesome happy endings are being shared β€β€πŸ’š.

Lmao. Mai dear. That was the very first thing that struck me in that thread too.

That thread is just too beautiful. Love really is what still keeps people going.

Omo. No What are you bringingto the table talk, No Gender wars , No I can't date a broke man/woman , No Proverbs 31 woman and all the yada yada.

Look at people meeting their LOML on dating apps such as Tinder, Badoo, Grindlr, club houses and in normal places. I saw where some couples met on Danfo, Nysc etc.

I pity people who follow online relationship gurus such as that Fedora hat guy and his cohorts.

In this life ehn, block all the noise and just do YOU. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
folake4u:
Lmao. Mai dear. That was the very first thing that struck me in that thread too.

That thread is just too beautiful. Love really is what still keeps people going.

Omo. No What are you bringingto the table talk, No Gender wars , No I can't date a broke man/woman , No Proverbs 31 woman and all the yada yada.

Look at people meeting their LOML on dating apps such as Tinder, Badoo, Grindlr, club houses and in normal places. I saw where some couples met on Danfo, Nysc etc.

I pity people who follow online relationship gurus such as that Fedora hat guy and his cohorts.

In this life ehn, block all the noise and just do YOU. cheesy

Seeeeee.

Women are shooting shots and DMing men. Some even started as sneaky links or got down on the first dates...no talks of high value man/woman, past sexual experiences, who will pay the bills, yada yada yada.

No. The real world is such a farrrrr cry from all of the theories and postulations online.

See, really just do you o. The world will adjust.

Even long-distance relationships too ended in happy endings. Some from primary school 'h8ers'. Gay and lesbian couples too were not found wanting. I saw a black man and a Chinese woman. Omo, e plenty. E choke! Whether it was within a short time-frame or drawn out over years, it was still happily-ever-after.

So many heart-melting diverse stories πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›. I'm speechless.

That thread is gold FR.

It is one the best and most positive threads on Twitter ever for me.

Modified: I just saw it was Aunty Esther who shared that story in your screenshot. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Mehnnn, everybody go find their person for this life, las las. β€πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ§‘
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Seeeeee.

Women are shooting shots and DMing men. Some even started as sneaky links or got down on the first dates...no talks of high value man/woman, past sexual experiences, who will pay the bills, yada yada yada.

No. The real world is such a farrrrr cry from all of the theories and postulations online.

See, really just do you o. The world will adjust.

Even long-distance relationships too ended in happy endings. Some from primary school 'h8ers'. Gay and lesbian couples too were not found wanting. I saw a black man and a Chinese woman. Omo, e plenty. E choke!

So many heart-melting diverse stories πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›.

That thread is gold FR.

It is one the best and most positive threads on Twitter ever for me.

Modified: I just saw it was Aunty Esther who shared that story in your screenshot. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Mehnnn, everybody go find their person for this life, las las. β€πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ§‘

Mango!!!

I saw one lady shoot her shot to her crush. It was too smooth. I ran to her page and Damnnn! Arike is BEAUTIFUL. I'd share the image. The man even sent a heartwarming email. Too beautiful.

Nothing wey annoy me pass than that High value man talk. angry

Yes oh, the society and world will adjust if people just follow their heart desires.

And that's why, when everybody especially on Nairaland give their one cent, one should learn to filter advice or opinions or whatever, just take it with a pinch of salt and still do YOU because na only YOU know where e dey scratch for body. cheesy

I saw the LGBTQ Community representing as well. kiss

The stories are really heartwarming. I say, I was grinning throughout. I love such stories.
That thread is PURE GOLD. For real, for real.

Lol. Who's Aunty Esther? I nor know her oh.

Na why Adekunle Gold talk There's a man for every woman, a woman for every man.

Me I dey find man wey go dey cook for me. grin

Pic 1&2: A Twitter babe, Arike slid into her crush DM. See the smooth way. cheesy
Pic 3: The email from her man for their anniversary. Straybullet still reach FFK from nowhere.🀣🀣🀣

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:33am On Apr 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ahannnnnnn.

O po. O po. O po.

YOU'RE SPITTING, my sis.

Swearugad.

A woman in love is something else. 😊

Pure and true.

Omaigard.

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2023
folake4u:
Mango!!!

I saw one lady shoot her shot to her crush. It was too smooth. I ran to her page and Damnnn! Arike is BEAUTIFUL. I'd share the image. The man even sent a heartwarming email. Too beautiful.

Nothing wey annoy me pass than that High value man talk. angry

Yes oh, the society and world will adjust if people just follow their heart desires.

And that's why, when everybody especially on Nairaland give their one cent, one should learn to filter advice or opinions or whatever, just take it with a pinch of salt and still do YOU because na only YOU know where e dey scratch for body. cheesy

I saw the LGBTQ Community representing as well. kiss

The stories are really heartwarming. I say, I was grinning throughout. I love such stories.
That thread is PURE GOLD. For real, for real.

Lol. Who's Aunty Esther? I nor know her oh.

Na why Adekunle Gold talk There's a man for every woman, a woman for every man.

Me I dey find man wey go dey cook for me. grin

Pic 1&2: A Twitter babe, Arike slid into her crush DM. See the smooth way. cheesy
Pic 3: The email from her man for their anniversary. Straybullet still reach FFK from nowhere.🀣🀣🀣

I sawwwww.

I saw it o.

It was a very smooth shot; I didn't even get it on a first read. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was taken aback.

And then the FFK reference too, yeah, lol.

Like, the bolded is everything. The whole summary. The thread really dragged "generalization" by its ass, and exposed its wrong bumbum to the world. Age/cultural differences were no stumbling block, nobody pointed out whether one person was a single parent or not. Even big influencer babes too had men sending them PMs.

I mean, while these are realities, I simply realised that a person who is going to fuk with you will do, crossing mountains and seas.

Yes.

Filtering out the noise online is the koko. πŸ‘Œ

Aunty Esther is quite popular, she is just like Daniel Regha to me, but in advertising her goods. Under every posts. Asin, you will not find her doing anything else. Let fire and hail be falling o, let feminists and patriarchy FC be fighting o, whether it's a post-football bant, you will always see her lone, 'odd' comment. From post your face cards to a banger viral tweet to betting even to a thirst trap thread lol.

She trended one time when one dude (masquerading as an influencer slay queen) tried to clown her. She posted her usual comment and he insulted her that she should never advertise under his post again and the whole of Twitter came to her defense. And nobody used to interact with her before o. But they sha always noticed her.

She's exactly just like owolabi.5 on the House Clearance thread on NL. πŸ˜„

You should check out his profile to get what I mean.

Anyway, looook. You're going to find. You're definitely going to find. You will find just exactly the person for you, so long as you don't compromise on your standards. You will find him and more sef. Oh, I remember it was you who made that post sef and you shared zay.nie's.

There are plenty of men who don't give a rat's ass about such stuff to go round, but when will say it they will say social media is different from reality.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Make all the ones for NL dey zuzu dey go, scaring their mothers and not us. As if all men are like them.

Or ploy twist; some of the very guys huffing and puffing about women online are the biggest simps to their ladies offline and they will buy the world for them.

But they come online and try to pander to other men like themselves, because man must man harder.

I finally saw these ones too. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί (See pics below)

I've been looking for a story with with one or both partners living with disability, 'cause all of the different loves, and there wouldn't be one? Haba. No.

I want you to first respond to this before we start the sapa angle. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

Babes, the Nigerian economy is really fuking shiit with ALL OF US. Men and women!

'Cause I don't want to believe these people were stupidly rich when they were meeting themselves, but they were comfortable or at least they could afford stuff.

"I drove to see her". "I flew to see him." "We planned both big and small dates."

But here, na every eke market days we dey talk about who pays for Uber, and standard date places on Twitter for Ebinnas and Ebioluwas. 🀧πŸ˜ͺ

If there's money, 50% of relationship problems are solved. The rest na behavioural. 😁

1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Teespice(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The "fear women" and gender that betrayed Jesus, lmao??

Wahala for who dey listen to online relationship gurus o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That Twitter thread made me blush like a lovestruck puppy. See beautiful stories nau.

As for those who give relationship advice/nuggets, take what you can apply to your situation and discard the rest. You are the one wearing the shoes and knows where it is pinching you.

Lastly, Nairaland is not the place to get unbiased advice when it comes to relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Teespice:
That Twitter thread made me blush like a lovestruck puppy. See beautiful stories nau.

As for those who give relationship advice/nuggets, take what you can apply to your situation and discard the rest. You are the one wearing the shoes and knows where it is pinching you.

Lastly, Nairaland is not the place to get unbiased advice when it comes to relationships.

No, fr. πŸ˜„

Except you be winsh or demΓ²n will that thread not make you feel giddy or your stomach flutter.

No lies detected @ bolded hundred πŸ’―.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I sawwwww.

I saw it o.

It was a very smooth shot; I didn't even get it on a first read. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was taken aback.

And then the FFK reference too, yeah, lol.

Like, the bolded is everything. The whole summary. The thread really dragged "generalization" by its ass, and exposed its wrong bumbum to the world. Age/cultural differences were no stumbling block, nobody pointed out whether one person was a single parent or not. Even big influencer babes too had men sending them PMs.

I mean, while these are realities, I simply realised that a person who is going to fuk with you will do, crossing mountains and seas.

Yes.

Filtering out the noise online is the koko. πŸ‘Œ

Aunty Esther is quite popular, she is just like Daniel Regha to me, but in advertising her goods. Under every posts. Asin, you will not find her doing anything else. Let fire and hail be falling o, let feminists and patriarchy FC be fighting o, whether it's a post-football bant, you will always see her lone, 'odd' comment. From post your face cards to a banger viral tweet to betting even to a thirst trap thread lol.

She trended one time when one dude (masquerading as an influencer slay queen) tried to clown her. She posted her usual comment and he insulted her that she should never advertise under his post again and the whole of Twitter came to her defense. And nobody used to interact with her before o. But they sha always noticed her.

She's exactly just like owolabi.5 on the House Clearance thread on NL. πŸ˜„

You should check out his profile to get what I mean.

Anyway, looook. You're going to find. You're definitely going to find. You will find just exactly the person for you, so long as you don't compromise on your standards. You will find him and more sef. Oh, I remember it was you who made that post sef and you shared zay.nie's.

There are plenty of men who don't give a rat's ass about such stuff to go round, but when will say it they will say social media is different from reality.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Make all the ones for NL dey zuzu dey go, scaring their mothers and not us. As if all men are like them.

Or ploy twist; some of the very guys huffing and puffing about women online are the biggest simps to their ladies offline and they will buy the world for them.

But they come online and try to pander to other men like themselves, because man must man harder.

I finally saw these ones too. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί (See pics below)

I've been looking for a story with with one or both partners living with disability, 'cause all of the different loves, and there wouldn't be one? Haba. No.

I want you to first respond to this before we start the sapa angle. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

Babes, the Nigerian economy is really fuking shiit with ALL OF US. Men and women!

'Cause I don't want to believe these people were stupidly rich when they were meeting themselves, but they were comfortable or at least they could afford stuff.

"I drove to see her". "I flew to see him." "We planned both big and small dates."

But here, na every eke market days we dey talk about who pays for Uber, and standard date places on Twitter for Ebinnas and Ebioluwas. 🀧πŸ˜ͺ

If there's money, 50% of relationship problems are solved. The rest na behavioural. 😁

Lmao. Too smooth. cool

I swear down oh. Love knows no boundaries, race, colour, disability, class or whatever.
What is yours will always remain yours.

I so much believe in this poem Que Sera Sera which is loosely translated as "What will be will be".

Apt!!!! No too much talk. You don talk am finish. The person who's meant for you won't stress you, they'd go all length to see you happy because your happiness is theirs also.

Yes. I remember the Aunty Esther. I used to see her posts everywhere. I liked her tenacity in doing that. I also remember the day that dude was insulting her. cheesy

Mai dear. I pray daily to God to help me stick to my standards. I remember when I lowered my standards once and it came to bite me in the ass. It was such a painful bite in my bumbum. (Nor be the cooking part sha).

I don't take Nairaland alfa meils seriously abeg. They talk with both sides of their mouth. angry

Leemao. I say I pity some Nlders that will be forming "Hard man" upandan. grin grin

Those pictures you just shared. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Omo. That's so sweet mehn. I claim it oh.

I haven't seen a love story with disability yet. Biko if you see, tag me.

Cause I don't want to believe these people were stupidly rich when they were meeting themselves, but they were comfortable or at least they could afford stuff.

Lmao. Those people were not stupidly rich when they were meeting themselves but they were comfortable to an extent and could afford stuff. But even if they were broke, the little thoughts also count.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Na really Ebinna and Ebioluwa. I'm tired of those Twitter threads that talk about restaurant dates and who pays for Uber. Can y'all STFU? undecided

Why can't people be creative? How about Book dates? Ice cream date? Art gallery date? Amusement park date? Cinema dates nkor?Hian. There's so much places to visit for outings but people limit themselves to restaurants and do their yeye ratings.

I've been on a Cinema, Ice cream, Amusement park dates before and I had such good time. I mean, I didn't end up dating any of them but the experience is worth it.

Maybe it's just me but I get bored easily and since I'm a creative person, I like trying out new things with people.

For real. Money answers some things at the end of the day. But asides money, what is your behaviour like? Then we can start talking.

You can talk about the sapa love now. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
folake4u:
On QtgurΓΌ's birthday, I called him on video call and we gisted. He was so happy ehn on what his babe did for him. Leemao. I say I pity some Nlders that will be forming "Hard man" upandan. grin grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What a loss to them to not be able to be spoiled by a woman.

And some of them are DYING for it.

Dying o.

Those pictures you just shared. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Omo. That's so sweet mehn. I claim it oh.

I haven't seen a love story with disability yet. Biko if you see, tag me.

That's the only one I've seen so far.

And I lost sight of the thread when the divorce story started making rounds jare.

Lmao. Those people were not stupidly rich when they were meeting themselves but they were comfortable to an extent and could afford stuff. But even if they were broke, the little thoughts also count.

Why can't people be creative? How about Book dates? Ice cream date? Art gallery date? Amusement park date? Cinema dates nkor?Hian. There's so much places to visit for outings but people limit themselves to restaurants and do their yeye ratings.

You know, I think these were common at some point. Even here in Naija.

I mean, people used to have "mango tree" dates and I remember many of my brothers going for picnic dates at gardens.

I wonder at what point any of that changed.

You got that ratings part down to a T. The stories are always wild mehn.

I've been on a Cinema, Ice cream, Amusement park dates before and I had such good time. I mean, I didn't end up dating any of them but the experience is worth it.

I love this for you 🧑 πŸ’™ 😁.

You can talk about the sapa love now. grin

Oya, now. We don start am lmao.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What a loss to them to not be able to be spoiled by a woman.

And some of them are DYING for it.

Dying o.

That's the only one I've seen so far.

And I lost sight of the thread when the divorce story started making rounds jare.

You know, I think these were common at some point. Even here in Naija.

I mean, people used to have "mango tree" dates and I remember many of my brothers going for picnic dates at gardens.

I wonder at what point any of that changed.

You got that ratings part down to a T. The stories are always wild mehn.

I love this for you 🧑 πŸ’™ 😁.

Oya, now. We don start am lmao.

Hahaha. I swear those ones will log out of Nairaland and still be in one babe DM begging for love and attention. Na why I always dey chant say them go dey alright las las.

Lmao. I swear, this divorce gist just made me deviate from that thread. angry

Yes, people used to go on garden dates as at then but I guess everybody wan form "Big boy/girl" now. grin grin

The rating thingy dey always muzz me sha. Every single time. cheesy

Thank you baby girl. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’œ

Oya start the sapa gist. I dey game.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
folake4u:
Oya start the sapa gist. I dey game.

No, like. That's basically it.

I just wanted to point out how money relatively aids a relationship and makes it stress free.

One of the ediots we're talking about just quoted me now, looking for attention and making marriage jokes. 🀣
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:

No, like. That's basically it.

I just wanted to point out how money relatively aids a relationship and makes it stress free.

One of the ediots we're talking about just quoted me now, looking for attention and making marriage jokes. 🀣

Ohhhh okay. I get it now. cheesy

Yesssssssss. Davido say Love is sweet, when money enter, love is sweeter. grin grin

Those attention seekers really need a life outside NL but unfortunately, their self worth is tied to trolling.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Kantebets(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dumb thread
Very empty thread nothing learnt πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dis trash shld not enter fp.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.