Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (32917 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2023
folake4u:

You're ALWAYS welcome Mami.

Lol. I'm a pleasant person actually. Good vibes and chill. grin grin

Thank you very much for the wishes too. O appreciate it greatly. 💖

wink

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Mar 12, 2023
This. 100% this.

Because if they wanted, there are women who are interested in them who they’ll never give the time of day. They never focus on loving and appreciating their “good” women. They want the “bad” ones to turn around and become what they are not to please them.

Farfalla:

One word - Entitlement. 😂😂
They feel entitled to the affection of the woman they desire, but feel that the woman should forego her desires to accommodate them. What he wants should matter, but what you like should be swept under the carpet. When you fail to accommodate him in your life that's when the rage and the bitterness begins to creep in. The subtle threats of Shiloh, menopause, Isaiah 4:1, and lately the Paris lady (🤣) are all forms of manipulation meant to coerce unwilling women into picking and eventually mating with their undesirable selves.

A major Redpill tenet clearly advocates for men to stop pursuing uninterested women and go for those have a strong interest in them, but will they listen? No. They want to "follow their hearts" and pursue Nengi by force, and then get furious because she wants Mbappe. 🤣 I'm more of a redpiller than they are. Feeling entitled to another person's attention and affection will be the death of some of these men.

About this -- I respect your decision, so I'll not take it upon myself to try and talk you out of it. Or can I? 🙈

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
cococandy:
This. 100% this.

Because if they wanted, there are women who are interested in them who they’ll never give the time of day. They never focus on loving and appreciating their “good” women. They want the “bad” ones to turn around and become what they are not to please them.

Exactly why gold-diggers are their worst nightmares when they're broke, but their favourite species once they acquire a semblance of wealth. Let him acquire just a little money and see him change his spec from "homely" to "glamorous". grin

The picture below summarises their self-serving nature.

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
cococandy:
This. 100% this.

I would never understand this part! Here on Nairaland, they are so good at spotting bad women like me. Leave me for my man and face your good woman na! No way!! God abeg.🤣

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Farfalla:

That's why gold-diggers are their worst nightmares when they're broke, but their favourite species once they acquire a semblance of wealth. Let him acquire just a little money and see him change his spec from "homely" to "glamorous". grin

The picture below summarises their self-serving nature.

That’s why I don’t judge ladies who smarten up early in life and play their games better than them. grin

pocohantas:

I would never understand this part! Here on Nairaland, they are so good at spotting bad women like me. Leave me for my man and face your good woman na! No way!! God abeg.🤣

Have you heard of Pearl? She’s an international pick me on tiktok. Always talking down on her fellow women in favor of men.

Still not picked yet cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
cococandy:

Have you heard of Pearl? She’s an international pick me on tiktok. Always talking down on her fellow women in favor of men.

Still not picked yet cheesy

Lmao, it happens everywhere and every time. Highest they will be gisting you (Pearl) of their women. Never heard of her though. grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:

They know you're not a "bad" woman Poco but you'd have it easier with them if you were struggling financially, not when you're using AC to dry pant. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Farfalla:

They know you're not a "bad" woman Poco but you'd have it easier with them if you were struggling financially, not when you're using AC to dry pant. grin

Lmao. That too! If they spend lesser time obsessing over women, they would do better. I don’t know the time they invest in these good women, considering how much time they spend on the bad ones. 🤣

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2023
cococandy:

That’s why I don’t judge ladies who smarten up early in life and play their games better than them. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Can you see the way men are crying on a thread a lady said she can't be with a man that can't provide her needs?

They suddenly remember that "reality" that rich men can't go round.

For almost half a decade men have ranted daily on how they will never marry non virgins, single moms,evening newspapers,etc. They forgot the reality that this women will still get spouses.

She how emotional they are. Like the lady struck a nerve.even the staunch redpillers that have vowed not to mention or engage women have crawled out of their rabbithole to wail.

Dem never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Tomi88: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Hi everyone
I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis
Does anyone know more about this condition
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2023
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Well they say they want traditional women. What’s more traditional in contemporary Nigerian marriage than a stay home wife and a man who provides 100%

Summary is they don’t really know what they want.

Bullythebully:
Can you see the way men are crying on a thread a lady said she can't be with a man that can't provide her needs?

They suddenly remember that "reality" that rich men can't go round.

For almost half a decade men have ranted daily on how they will never marry non virgins, single moms,evening newspapers,etc. They forgot the reality that this women will still get spouses.

She how emotional they are. Like the lady struck a nerve.even the staunch redpillers that have vowed not to mention or engage women have crawled out of their rabbithole to wail.

Dem never see anything.

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Klass99:

At your last sentence, no please, don't go there. Nothing you say will make a difference, others before you have tried and it didn't work. Not because I am stubborn or set in my ways, I just can't feel in my heart and soul what the majority of you do. The lady below gets me and I get her, but folks like you will never understand us, so don't go there.

That's alright Klass.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by CHoccolaTE: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Farfalla:

Thank you Folake, though I'm a bit late to the party. I celebrate you too. I always imagine a very pleasant person behind your moniker. 🤗

Happy International Women's Day to all the women given mention (didn't want to quote the entire post). Peace and good health be upon you all.

I also want give a special mention to and CHoccolaTE. May your days be merry. 🥳🥳

thanks dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Ballzproblemm: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
boring thread 😭

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Fira09(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
boring thread 😭
Comrade 😂😂
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Haydens: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Copy cats everywhere.

Which one is pin pill again ?😂😂😂😂

Bunch of clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
LOL
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Geminita: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Alexaonfleek
Humorme2
Sisitito01 (My colleague) smiley

Hope you guys are well. I miss hearing from you guys. Stay safe and God bless you. I love you 😍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by MMotimo: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:
Happy International Women's Day to all women and my amiable pinkpillers. 💖💖💖

I celebrate all women. Happy International Women's Day again. 💜💜💜
. cheesy

Thank you and happy belated IWD to you too kiss

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2023
MMotimo:

Thank you and happy belated IWD to you too kiss

Thank you Mama. kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Persephone1 Hope say nor be fiction be that sha cos I am smiling and blushing at that entry. cheesy
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:
Persepho ne1 Hope say nor be fiction be that sha cos I am smiling and blushing at that entry. cheesy
Lol bad child...

Read till the end you will get your answer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol bad child...

Read till the end you will get your answer grin grin grin

Wetin be this?!!! angry
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:

Wetin be this?!!! angry
grin grin grin grin

Sorry, when I don finally get my Mexican beauty I will make it a reality. For now, nah ordinary wish and dream 🤣 😂 😂
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Sorry, when I don finally get my Mexican beauty I will make it a reality. For now, nah ordinary wish and dream 🤣 😂 😂

Ah. angry Nor talk am again, you want to leave Nigerian men that have BBC for oyibo? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
folake4u:

Ah. angry Nor talk am again, you want to leave Nigerian men that have BBC for oyibo? lipsrsealed

I doubt they have the ”longest” in the world or Africa. They are just a loud bunch.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I doubt they have the ”longest” in the world or Africa. They are just a loud bunch.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by doggedfighter(f): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pocohantas, folake4u et al I need a favour.

Can you drop some pictures of what you consider simple short fine gowns for work and other activities.

I want to have an idea of what to go for and what not to go for.

Possibly footwears that can go with them.

Thanks all.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
Pocohantas, et al I need a favour.

Can you drop some pictures of what you consider simple short fine gowns for work and other activities. I want to have an idea of what to go for and what not to go for.

Possibly footwears that can go with them.

Thanks all.

Our sense of style may be different, but I will tell you what works for me as a corporate lady that won best dressed many times.

- THIS was where I shopped most of my work gowns and blazers. A look through her page would show you what I consider official.

- I don’t wear colours to work Monday to Thursday. I only dress down on Friday. My typical official colours are white, black, navy blue, royal blue, brown, emerald green, ash and grey. I do these colours in different prints; plain or plaid.

- My dress down is mostly blazers and whatever bottom. Skirts or pants. Silk tops and pants too.Depends on my mood. Mustard blazers were my fav. I had three, I still have them.

- Monochromes are cool. Different shades of brown or nude from up to down for Fridays.

- Black, brown, navy blue and nude COVER shoes/bag only. I go for tote shoulder bags. It has to take all my work accessories and maybe laptop.

- Used a lot of waist belt for my gowns. You know those tiny belts. They sell them very cheap in okrika. 200, maybe 500 if e too fine.

- I got most of my shoes from bagswarehouse and corporatefeet_et_al.

- Accessorise well with minimal jewellery and makeup. No unnecessary dropping earrings, but midi loops are fine.

- I buy things when I see them, even if it is by the roadside. It could be a camisole or silk top. On camisoles, you need a lot of them. I always recommend every colour but RED, GREEN and YELLOW. The only green that looks good for work is Emerald green. But red is fine if you work in UBA or Emirates. grin grin

- For other activities, don’t restrict yourself. Play with colours. Buy two piece wears. Buy mules. Buy mini and midi bags…etc

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (54) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.