Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,772 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion - Nairaland / General (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion (33678 Views)

The Roundtable Lekki 2023 Is Here Again. / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Twoclans:
So thoughtful of you Folake4u
Thank you so much.
Much ❀️..

You are a strong woman .

You're welcome Clans.

Thank you very much too for your kind words.😊

How about that Mirror activity? wink
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Twoclans(f): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
folake4u:

You're welcome Clans.

Thank you very much too for your kind words.😊

How about that Mirror activity? ;)

LOL @ bold ,that Pocahontas mirror activity is a sure banker,there is an aluminum village enroute my axis to work .I am surely going to make a stop.I will even price lower than the amount Poco got hers cheesy
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Twoclans:

LOL @ bold ,that Pocahontas mirror activity is a sure banker,there is an aluminum village enroute my axis to work .I am surely going to make a stop.I will even price lower than the amount Poco got hers cheesy

Ohhh nice.

There's an aluminium village in Abuja? Where please.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Twoclans(f): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
folake4u:

Ohhh nice.

There's an aluminium village in Abuja? Where please.

There is an aluminum village in Jabi but I won't even go to that one.I will use the aluminum village on Kaduna Abuja road (just after Zuma rock).That is about the biggest aluminum village in Abuja metropolis.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
folake4u:

Happy International Women's Day to all women and my amiable pinkpillers. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I celebrate all women. Happy International Women's Day again. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Cc:
FΓ‘rfalla

Thank you Folake, though I'm a bit late to the party. I celebrate you too. I always imagine a very pleasant person behind your moniker. πŸ€—

Happy International Women's Day to all the women given mention (didn't want to quote the entire post). Peace and good health be upon you all.

I also want to give a special mention to KanwuliaExtra, BRATISLAVA and CHoccolaTE. May your days be merry. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by KanwuliaExtra: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Farfalla:

Thank you Folake, though I'm a bit late to the party. I celebrate you too. I always imagine a very pleasant person behind your moniker. πŸ€—

Happy International Women's Day to all the women given mention (didn't want to quote the entire post). Peace and good health be upon you all.

I also want give a special mention to KanwuliaExtra, BRATISLAVA and CHoccolaTE. May your days be merry. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you sooooooo much. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Twoclans:

You put ideas in my head and I am thinking of moving it to the room. Or changing the wardrobe doors to mirror. πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by GloriousGbola: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oops
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am saving this here sisters,as the thread I created exposing the popular troll and bully of women has been deleted.

Whenever he tries to harass or sham you ladies or trouble you,remind him of being a failure in his 30s

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:
I am saving this here sisters,as the thread I created exposing the popular troll and bully of women has been deleted.

Whenever he tries to harass or sham you ladies or trouble you,remind him of being a failure in his 30s

What’s this person’s alternate?

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by shaybebaby(f): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
cococandy:

What’s this person’s alternate?
Just leave our masked crusader with their anonymity. You saw what happened in Spiderman when his identity was revealed cheesy
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you sooooooo much. grin

wink

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
shaybebaby:

Just leave our masked crusader with their anonymity. You saw what happened in Spiderman when his identity was revealed cheesy

No I mean the actual bully. Not the crusader wink

I’m 100% certain that bully has a main account that he uses to pretend to have sense. Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by shaybebaby(f): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
cococandy:

No I mean the actual bully. Not the crusader wink

I’m 100% certain that bully has a main account that he uses to pretend to have sense. Lol

I'm not sure actually, never came across the moniker until today. But to be fair, there are too many roaming around these days polluting the place.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:

Is he not the virginity dude? grin
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Farfalla:

Is he not the virginity dude? grin
is him o

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Twoclans(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
pocohantas:

You put ideas in my head and I am thinking of moving it to the room. Or changing the wardrobe doors to mirror. πŸ˜€

Please move it (rolls eyes grin)
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Fira09(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:

I now know the spinster behind this account.

Jeromestarks you are really a threat to this genders!
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:
is him o

I recall having a conversation with him where he declared that trouble awaits me because, like all women, I live in regret of rejecting a good man. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:

I now know the spinster behind this account.

Jeromestarks you are really a threat to this genders!
spinster?lol ...get a life.

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Fira09(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:
spinster?lol ...get a life.

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get a life? As in; Do you know me?
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get a life? As in; Do you know me?
sorry this is an only female thread.i have to remove your post.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Fira09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bullythebully:
sorry this is an only female thread.i have to remove your post.
I know, I thought you were refutating your sex status.

FYI: I perspectively see no way you ain't a follower of this Thread before this account was created, it can't be possible for you to encounter this Thread being a guest as you earlier said.

You are just afraid, nothing more.
Just ignore, I won't reply you again.
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ugh! Please stop mentioning and replying MALES ON THIS THREAD. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
folake4u:
Ugh! Please stop mentioning and replying MALES ON THIS THREAD. angry angry angry
sorry, wouldn't happen again.let me delete his post
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Twoclans:

There is an aluminum village in Jabi but I won't even go to that one.I will use the aluminum village on Kaduna Abuja road (just after Zuma rock).That is about the biggest aluminum village in Abuja metropolis.

Wow nice.

I think I've seen that aluminium village on Kaduna-Abuja road before. I know the place actually.

Thank you very much. kiss
Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by folake4u(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Farfalla:

I also want give a special mention to Kanwu.liaExtra, BRATISLA.VA and CHocc.olaTE. May your days be merry. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

You're ALWAYS welcome Mami.

Lol. I'm a pleasant person actually. Good vibes and chill. grin grin

Thank you very much for the wishes too. I appreciate it greatly. πŸ’–

1 Like

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
cococandy:
Thank you gorgeous ladies

I’m super grateful for all of you 🫢🏽🫢🏽🫢🏽

I missed this, my bad. I genuinely wish you a productive and fruitful new age. Happy birthday in arrears 🎊🍰🍾πŸ₯‚

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Klass99:

I missed this, my bad. I genuinely wish you a productive and fruitful new age. Happy birthday in arrears 🎊🍰🍾πŸ₯‚
πŸ˜ƒthank u

2 Likes

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Klass99(f): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion by Farfalla(f): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao 🀣. My personal favourite is when they try to emotionally blackmail or manipulate you with bullshit like - you can never find another man who will love you like me.

In my mind I'm thinking........Alaye abeg shift go front, make I see road, to pursue the dreams in my heart which do not involve you. I feel no regrets for turning down the first man who proposed marriage to me right after University or the others after him.

One word - Entitlement. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They feel entitled to the affection of the woman they desire, but feel that the woman should forego her desires to accommodate them. What he wants should matter, but what you like should be swept under the carpet. When you fail to accommodate him in your life that's when the rage and the bitterness begin to creep in. The subtle threats of Shiloh, menopause, Isaiah 4:1, and lately the Paris lady (🀣) are all forms of manipulation meant to coerce unwilling women into picking and eventually mating with their undesirable selves.

A major Redpill tenet clearly advocates for men to stop pursuing uninterested women and go for those have a strong interest in them, but will they listen? No. They want to "follow their hearts" and pursue Nengi by force, and then get furious because she wants Mbappe. 🀣 I'm more of a redpiller than they are. Feeling entitled to another person's attention and affection will be the death of some of these men.

I love how my life has remained mine, blissfully unencumbered by children or men. They assume all women live and die on the hill of marriage and kids. Right now home ownership is what I desire, I wish I had focused on that sooner when our economy was good.

About this -- I respect your decision, so I'll not take it upon myself to try and talk you out of it. Or can I? πŸ™ˆ

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (55) (Reply)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.