Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Family Locked Up A Perpetually Crying Child Indoors. For Months Till Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Family Locked Up A Perpetually Crying Child Indoors. For Months Till Date (450 Views)

£50billion & Stay Indoors For 100 Years Or Continue Ur Usual Hustle: Choose One / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / We Are Not Staying Indoors For Any Evil Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Family Locked Up A Perpetually Crying Child Indoors. For Months Till Date by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello, please i am trying to settle my mind on this
A man has a daughter & 2 sons. With his good wife
A very good humble Man, well to do
He helps us with his mechanic, and we use the services of his family lawyers free of charge
A good man indeed
His wife is a good woman, a devoted catholic

I am not the type that is even sensitive to my environment. I am quite laid back & careless
But this incident caught my attention
It's being happening for over 5 months now
The story

We moved in to a fairly big apartment 6months ago
Any time i go to dry clothes on the general line
Or turn on the shared Diesel engine

I always � hear the cry of a grown child, wailing and sobbing from the neighboring apartment. They own the property.
The child crys. Louder and a bit slower.
I hear another siblings shout. " Owu oye ozor" hana bia" si mbah!
The child �� shouts wailing louder. No No Go Go
The child is forever � locked indoors in that house. He never see the daylight outside When they travel. They leave the wailing child to a care giver. Is it the case of down syndrome?

The man is a cultural man. He never goes to any religion gathering, including his 2 sons
An the � up son
Except the wife.

I am worried �
Has any one experienced such

Re: A Family Locked Up A Perpetually Crying Child Indoors. For Months Till Date by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
He helps us with his mechanic, and we use the services of his family lawyers free of charge
A good man indeed

I am not the type that is even sensitive to my environment. I am quite laid back & careless
The story

I always � hear the cry of a grown child, wailing and sobbing from the neighboring apartment. They own the property.
The child is forever � locked indoors in that house. He never see the daylight outside When they travel. They leave the wailing child to a care giver. Is it the case of down syndrome?

The man is a cultural man. He never goes to any religion gathering, including his 2 sons
An the � up son
Except the wife.

I am worried �

de man na ogboni man
Re: A Family Locked Up A Perpetually Crying Child Indoors. For Months Till Date by LadyD22(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
A good man indeed

The story

An the � up son
Except the wife.

I am worried �

Are there no social workers that can go and check without implicating you ? I am also worried

The time this happened to me , I wanted to ignore too but thank God I did not

My neighbor left two of her children home alone for more than a day and her daughter was severely sick and the son was crying for hours , their uncle doesn't like us so we keep our distance

So I went to the house to where he was crying and saw them both , she was lying down and I asked him what happened and then I went in to grab them both , we waited for their mom or someone to come at least before the next day

Luckily my parents didn't object , gave them food and she couldn't eat , she threw up everything , her body was boiling hot , if that child had stayed like that till morning I don't think something good would've happened , she took drugs that we had at home and slept off after a little struggle

The next day their mom arrived by noon , apparently someone was supposed to babysit them but she was a no-show , she came at night and couldn't find them and thought they were with their grandma ,after leaving them for the whole day , it was until morning that they started to panic
What if someone else got there before I did

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed? / Why Many People Do Not Bother Getting Married On Time / I Need Help With Dollar Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.