Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's (1206 Views)

Why Do Ladies Endure Poverty Of Their Parents, But Can’t Endure Their Boyfriends / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why some women who are not born with a silver spoon will always complain about there spouse financial insecurity status despite the fact that they don't even have anything to bring to the table
You women need to stop decieving yourselves.Imagine claiming feminist only to sleep with a man before she can even feed her self.
She will be forming "I can't date a man that don't have a car"but if you check well,her father never had any.
One Rozzross abi what is her moniker is saying she cannot date a man who earns 100k and below.Trust me,if we are to check her background now,her father never earn that amount of money when she was given birth to. I even doubt if her father earns up to that amount now sef.
You men should wise up.Stop marrying liabilities.Infact there is one that comes around I told her am not interested and when she forces her self on me,I bleep the living hell out of her and sent her without giving her a Kobo
If you cannot value yourself as a woman I will teach you how to do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by God1000(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Just avoid such people
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
OP, In African culture, men are providers. Women are Receivers and producers of Children.

So as a Husband, ur money is for the Home...

While ur wife's money is for her Designer Outfits, Wigs, High heels, Make up items, etc.. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by LoudlyMouthed: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, In African culture, men are providers. Women are Receivers and producers of Children.

While ur wife's money is for her Designer Outfits, Wigs, High heels, Make up items, etc.. sad
Wait,

..with all the iOT, Smart Terrace, Ethereum, NFT, Smart City.. 5G noise around, where do you want to put all those cultural appropriation sentiments?
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Cypress042(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You just reminded me a popular topic in biology "Food chain" a round of applauds for you, that gender should keep on the good works cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by BurialGround: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
They believe that their parents' poverty is temporal and that one day God will give them a man that will change the whole thing, they become disappointed if the man is not measuring up financially because it may be like that till death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by DroppingLiquid: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Because they didn't choose their parents, but they can choose who their spouse would be.

I just handed feminist their biggest talking point.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:

Lols, cheesy

Why dat Emoji?

In Africa, Women are to Enjoy Freebies and Spoils in marriage without any Financial contributions..

The Belle dem carry for 9months and later giving birth, isn't dat Contribution? tongue cheesy

No African/Nigerian woman wants to Suffer or contribute Financially in Marriage.

If u see a Woman doing it, She is doing it Grudgingly! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
STFU mehn.. No allow me borrow Boogyman557 Kala take waste you.

You don't have any right to teach women values when you don't have one. You keep embarrassing real niggas on this forum.

You were part of those Fvcking SIMPs sending Dorcas23 PM all because of bobby. U be pervert? Work on yourself dude.

Omo, I dey Para gan..
You are a big fool if you think it's because of boobs I sent her a message
I do that every day and you don't even know what I do for a living and who I am
So shut the fvck up utilize the same energy on your miserable life
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by PerfectStranger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

You don't have any right to teach women values when you don't have one. You keep embarrassing real niggas on this forum.

You were part of those Fvcking SIMPs sending Dorcas23 PM all because of bobby. U be pervert? Work on yourself dude.

Omo, I dey Para gan..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Boogyman557: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by 3ple9iner: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Well Nigerian ladies are very confused. Today they are campaigning for equality tomorrow they are campaigning for that a man should earn a certain amount of money.
You would never here them say what they would bring to the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Kollins11: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are a big fool if you think it's because of boobs I sent her a message
I do that every day and you don't even know what I do for a living and who I am
So shut the fvck up utilize the same energy on your miserable life
I would have given you word but I just realized you're still a kid. Pls Wait, is that how you go around fooling yourself? You need street counseling not a therapy counseling.

Before you call my life a miserable one, let me remind that where I have gotten to in life you can never attain such height. It's not a curse bro.

Work on yourself okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by phelonrays: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

Omo, I dey Para gan..

shocked

Omo ! your level of casting no be here o grin

I don laugh tire gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by LoudlyMouthed: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

If u see a Woman doing it, She is doing it Grudgingly!
But realistically, it's the way out for families today.

She goes for teaching job morning till afternoon, come open shop till evening with assistance from the kids. While oga also goes to work frm morning till evening.

Na d way. She sef go enjoy the money.
All those village tales by moonlight na for 1993/94

Every 4/5mnths dey go for family picknic or wedding or something sha..
Na wife wey plan for her family (she & husband & child (ren) if available) her family dey grow.

D stewpid wans dey use dir head plan hw to scatter it.
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I would have given you word but I just realized you're still a kid. Pls Wait, is that how you go around fooling yourself? You need street counseling not a therapy counseling.

Before you call my life a miserable one, let me remind that where I have gotten to in life you can never attain such height. It's not a curse bro.

Work on yourself okay.
What do you have in life that you are bragging about
For you to brag it shows you have nothing.If not for the fact that this is a faceless forum,I know how to deal with your type.
Utilize the same energy on your miserable life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Kollins11: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
phelonrays:

shocked

Omo ! your level of casting no be here o grin
I detest SIMPs who refuse to shallow the redpill. Why should you be worshipping a lady. It's fvcking annoying bro.

Women are the ones to worship you and not the other way round.

Because of bobby see how men dey fool their selves.. Over 600+ PMs in just 2 hours.

If you wan see fresh Bobby sef, I go carry you go club... You go see, suck and fvck Bobby.. You go tire.

U nor understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I detest SIMPs who refuse to shallow the redpill. Why should you be worshipping a lady. It's fvcking annoying bro.

Because of bobby see how men dey fool their selves.. Over 600+ PMs in just 2 hours.

If you wan see fresh Bobby sef, I go carry you go club... You go see, suck and fvck Bobby.. You go tire.

U nor understand.
Forming red pill on social media but a simp on real life
Work on yourself bro
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by backtovillage: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Comrade pls lower that vawulence e too high.
cc
Sofra
jennyclay
Rozross
Etc
Shey the vawulence reach una side
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by tillaman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by rickleye: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Easy - their parents - they were born into it.
Their Spouse - It’s a choice and they can opt out .
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by rickleye: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

U nor understand.

If you can find me babe like her … I’ll be your foot soldier for life.
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Kollins11: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
rickleye:

If you can find me babe like her … I’ll be your foot soldier for life.
make I just assume say na whine you dey whine me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
please get off my thread
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by LoudlyMouthed: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who mk we beat sef?
Solofresh2 & Kollins11

Simp, Alpha and Omega
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
E don do abeg

Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Kollins11: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Who mk we beat sef?
Solofresh2 & Kollins11

Simp, Alpha and Omega
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
E don do abeg

Lol.

As in.. that kid is really annoying.
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Solofresh2: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Lol.

As in.. that kid is really annoying.
Your dad is annoying idi@t
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by Tozic: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Would have been better if you said Nigerian Women.
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by paradiseVirgin: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jennyclay and Siofra ...

Come and see News grin
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by floss(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
You don catch Dem @ OP
Re: Why Do Women Endure Their Parents Poverty Only To Complain About Their Spouse's by rickleye: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Kollins11:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Share This In Common / Will You Do This For 50 Million Dollars?? / Am I The Only One Observing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.