Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Marriage And Relationship Matters With Steph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage And Relationship Matters With Steph (316 Views)

Steph Curry's Nudes Leaked Online And Twitter Had A Field Day / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Relationship Matters With Steph by patsygirl: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Pls post for me, I don’t know what is wrong with me.. i am a married woman with one kid , just two years of marriage. I have been nursing this feeling for a man that lives next flat.I see my self loving him,whenever I hear the sound of his car, I must come out to take a glance of him, it’s getting so hard on me . I don’t know how to go about this. Please let the house advise me.
Re: Marriage And Relationship Matters With Steph by patsygirl: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by aisha1314(f): 9:29am On Jan 11
Why are women always shamed so many if their sex tape or nudes which were made or taken without their consent are leaked onto the internet?

I ask this because I feel such shame and embarrassment is quite unnecessary since they aren't the only people having sex; it's something natural that everyone does!

And also, is there any way for a person
Re: Marriage And Relationship Matters With Steph by patsygirl: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Matters arising with Steph is a page on Facebook full of relationship issues and stories that can help partners enjoy a beautiful relationship and married life.

Here is one story of the advise I read there recently and I thought to share:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF YOU HUSBAND.

You don't have to be scared of your husband.

The way some of you dey fear your husband's enh, sometimes I wonder why you married him at first.

You open your two eyes and marry someone you can not comfortable joke or play with?

See let me tell you, the only thing you can do for your husband is to respect him, don't fear him.

If you husband notice that you are scared of him he will use the advantage and intimidate you.

That's why you will see a mãn cheated on his wife instead of the wife to confront her husband she live her husband and face side chick.

Married women it's time for us to wake up and know your right as a wife. I must not tell you everything.

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

Dancer Korra Obidi Reacts After Her Ex Husband, Justin, Went On A Date With A Ni / Check This Out!!! [pics] / Relationship Goals I 12 Things To Avoid In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.