Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Relationship Goals I 12 Things To Avoid In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Goals I 12 Things To Avoid In A Relationship. (453 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Goals I 12 Things To Avoid In A Relationship. by Viztadaily12(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
12 Things To Avoid In A Relationship.

When we hear the word "relationship goals" a lot these days, especially on social media. But what kind of relationship goals should we be aiming for?

It's about much more than extravagant vacations or matching outfits. Many aspects of relationships can be improved, which can assist you in setting relationship goals for a healthy and happy partnership. Here are ten relationship goals to work towards with your partner.

1. Use calm communication:

Disagreements are unavoidable in relationships.
When you are triggered and angry, a relationship goal you can strive for is being capable of communicating calmly with your partner — rather than yelling to get your point across when emotions are high.
"During these times, you can practice sharing what you're feeling and observing in a calm manner." While this is easier said than done, a 2017 study found that couples who used effective, positive communication in their relationships were happier.

2. Fight the problem, not each other:

Dealing with your problems as a group rather than fighting each other can help you fight more fairly. You may be tempted to argue about who is correct or incorrect, but it is far more productive to address these issues head-on. Couples who keep this in mind will be better able to navigate relationship challenges," says Janika Vealey, LMFT, therapist and owner of Amavi Therapy Center.

According to a 2019 study, focusing on issues with clear solutions and taking a solution-oriented approach to arguments are associated with happier relationships.

Click here to read the full content.
https://www.viztadaily.com/2022/09/relationship-goals-i-12-things-to-avoid.html
Do well to visit our blog and leave your comments.
https://www.viztadaily.com
Share this post for others to learn from.

(1) (Reply)

"AA And Chubby" Lady Says After Listing Type Of Man She Wants For Matchmaking / For Sure This Girl Is Pure Ashaawo / Guys Check It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.