Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Vawulence Don Settle O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vawulence Don Settle O (1458 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2022
You remember the vawulence wey dey trend before about a lady wey dey ask for sex for one yeye group. I don send the screenshot to the man, i even share the post and tag the husband so he can see it very well. The reply i got from the man shocked me, he said"Thank you bro, you are not the only one to tell me this, many people have tell me about this for the past 3days. I confront her and she didn't deny it because i took her phone and log in to her account and i saw the posts on that yeye group, she has left the group already, thank you so much, may God protect your own family too"
And my reply was"Okay, that's nice"
Nothing is nice o, deep down in my heart i still want to cause vawulence. Na to dey stalk the lady everywhere on facebook now..or what do you think?
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Cypress042
Chaos14
Emidon11
Sexyidiot
ShortIGBOman
Playmaker14
Detectivejones
aswani
jeromestarks
Enskynelson
Baronthecelebri
40fy
Sow4me
Oguntoyese
Captainking
Temple333
Orgasmgiver123 damn..nasty i'm out of here
Boogyman Holly gram grab my weed wtf man
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Cypress042(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2022
sad
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by EmiDon11: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
You remember the vawulence wey dey trend before about a lady wey dey ask for sex for one yeye group. I don send the screenshot to the man, i even share the post and tag the husband so he can see it very well. The reply i got from the man shocked me, he said"Thank you bro, you are not the only one to tell me this, many people have tell me about this for the past 3days. I confront her and she didn't deny it because i took her phone and log in to her account and i saw the posts on that yeye group, she has left the group already, thank you so much, may God protect your own family too"
Nothing is nice o, deep down in my heart i still want to cause vawulence. Na to dey stalk the lady everywhere on facebook now..or what do you think?
guy

U wicked o

Whats ur facebook name self make i check the group.

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by EmiDon11: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Cypress042 Chaos14 Emidon ShortIGBOman Playmaker14 Detectivejones aswani jeromestarks Enskynelson
bro
Next time add 11 to my name while mentioning it. So that i can get the mention.
EmiDon11

2 Likes

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by jeromestarks: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hahaha. You like vawulence.
But the husband mad gan sha.
It didn't bother him that his wife is ready to sample other d!ciks.
I think that man has eaten something. Efo I suggest.

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy

U wicked o

Whats ur facebook name self make i check the group.
my fb id http://www.facebook.com/lito.soriano.5209/ the group link http://www./391329715775508/
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by jeromestarks: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
bro

Next time add 11 to my name while mentioning it. So that i can get the mention.

EmiDon11
How you come know say Dem call you here?
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by detectivejones: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Aproko leave people and choices alone.
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by EmiDon11: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
jeromestarks:
How you come know say Dem call you here?
i was just passing by
When i saw the topic, i decided to branch.
I never knew i was mentioned

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Chaos14: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Link to previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7293017

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hahaha. You like vawulence. But the husband mad gan sha. It didn't bother him that his wife is ready to sample other d!ciks. I think that man has eaten something. Efo I suggest.
Exactly, you get am
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Cypress042(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Link to previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7293017
Awwww, the way ur sense dey overflow enh, if dem turn am to Dam, e for don finish all the houses for Nigeria. U too get sense. Thankz for that
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Enskynelson(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Omo... Drop the screenshots of some of these things naw. Cover their names but drop the screenshots make we see.
So... This thing na true! Choi. Some women are so shameless, same with some men too. But this her own shamelessness is ganished with some foolishness sprinkled with idiocy. Whatda!

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by shortIGBOman: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:

Na Ashawo the man marry and he knows it.

2 Likes

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Sh4d0w: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Enskynelson:
Omo... Drop the screenshots of some of these things naw. Cover their names but drop the screenshots make we see.
So... This thing na true! Choi. Some women are so shameless, same with some men too. But this her own shamelessness is ganished with some foolishness sprinkled with idiocy. Whatda!
you're a good chef grin
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:

Hehehe
The husband done know day na public toilet im marry
I just hope say e no go tire for life, come go chop poison one day

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Savedday: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abeg leave that SIMP to enjoy him SIMPHOOD in peace.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by theblackrannger: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
amebo.

Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by Hollybratt(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2022
theblackrannger:
amebo.
Thank you!
Re: Vawulence Don Settle O by 40fy: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2022

**Nawa oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum / Daily Relationship Advice / I Cannot Understand Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.