Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. (1443 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Godoverevery: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don't understand at what point it started or where it was agree that a lady must be paid her tfare while visiting a guy.

Is it poverty, entitled mentality or just outright norms.

No one should tell me the BS is the ladies I roll with cos almost all the guys I know have this same experience so I can confidently say 90% of Nigerian ladies does it.

I ask again will a Nigerian lady drop dead if pays her own tfare or don't ask for tfare while visiting a guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by incandescentena: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
THEY WONT DROP DEAD!smiley

Well Make it SIMPLE & CLEAR to any lady visiting you that she should be responsible for her transport fare.

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Godoverevery: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
incandescentena:
THEY WONT DROP DEAD!smiley

Well Make it SIMPLE & CLEAR to any lady visiting you that she should be responsible for her transport fare.

Do I need to honestly.

If I have to make that simple and clear then it is absolutely nonsense.

It just shows most ladies are classless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by incandescentena: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Do I need to honestly.

If I have to make that simple and clear then it is absolutely nonsense.

It just shows most ladies are classless.
Lol...then move with the classy mature ladies who suites your parole and leave those entitled streets girls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Goodlady(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
I don't understand at what point it started or where it was agree that a lady must be paid her tfare while visiting a guy.

No one should tell me the BS is the ladies I roll with cos almost all the guys I know have this same experience so I can confidently say 90% of Nigerian ladies does it.

I ask again will a Nigerian lady drop dead if pays her own tfare or don't ask for tfare while visiting a guy
If you order for ordinary goods, is it the seller that pays for tfare?
Why not visit the lady in her location?
All these boys with symptoms of poverty no dey cease to amuse us.
Some of you are just so broke that your breathe is as bad as brokeness! It's stinks to heaven!

5 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Joey4321: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
I girl that loves you won't ask you.

My babe pays her Uber and gets food for me anytime she comes

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yes, they will drop dead if they pay for their t fare.

Are you satisfied or do you want to continue being an idiot?

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Godoverevery: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, they will drop dead if they pay for their t fare.

Are you satisfied or do you want to continue being an idiot?

Ain't the cause of your miserable life.......don't be unfortunate ds evening.

5 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Nonexisting1: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brother, they don't have shishi. Their money are being lavished in useless fake things ranging from as low as their fake eye lashes and bleaching cream to as high as fake breasts and fake hips. The remaining shishi in their useless fake handbags are spent on data to post their fake lives on social media. So you see my brother, either they include their transport fare in the agreed hookup amount or you tell them to go fucck themselves. It's that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by advanceDNA: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

All women see everything they do with a guy as favor..even the sex u will both enjoy, hence, the mentality that u must pay for it all...
.. i said all women becos some may not ask u for cash immediately ......but make no mistake they are expecting u to pay with marriage, cars and other things immediately u start dating.... unless along the line tey lose interest

. thats why u cant break up with them without it leading to wahala.... they see it as doing u a favor by dating you....in their mimd they are the only one that have the right to call the relatiinship off once they say yes to datimg you or sleeping with you

6 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Nazgul: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

From experience...

If you're friends with benefits, she'll definitely ask for transportation money.

If what you have isn't defined, you just call her whenever you're horney to come and see you in your house and she's fully aware of what would definitely happen if she comes, she'll ask for transport and even beg you for money.

If you've been begging and begging her to come and see you, and she has been giving you excuses, she'll ask for transport whenever she wants to come.

If you're a chronic womanizer always changing women like boxers, any girl visiting you would ask for transport.

If she's not into you, but you're literally forcing her to date you by trying to prove to her that you're equal to the task, just know that whenever she visits you must give her transport and you must shoulder her financial responsibilities.

If she's jobless, but you don't care and still want to see her, she'll ask you for transport.

If you're in a very serious relationship with her, and she in return loves you, she'll be the one calling you to know if you've gotten home so she can come. And she won't ask you for a penny before coming.

10 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
I blame men for this. They made women used to this in Nigeria
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
lol dey there na, simps are now booking flights for ladies now

6 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ain't the cause of your miserable life.......don't be unfortunate ds evening.

You became unfortunate this evening the minute you opened this thread. Cause how would a man who isn't unfortunate have the energy to be discussing silly nonsenses every time.
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Godoverevery: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You became unfortunate this evening the minute you opened this thread. Cause how would a man who isn't unfortunate have the energy to be discussing silly nonsenses every time.

Like I said again.....am not the cause of your miserable life.

If my post struck a cord then that you and your family business or rather feel free to drink sniper to end it.

If you don't have money to buy one...u can send me ur acc details so I can help end the misery.

Monitoring people post on NL instead of finding a job to fix the worthless life of yours.

Dimwit.
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Sniper101(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Just yesterday, one of Dem cooperate hookup girls (wey me been run things with once upon a time) had to chat me up outta the blues that she's hungry and wants to come over.

Can you imagine that when I asked the silly bitch to come over, bitch said I should make a 3k transfer to her for t.fare. Guys, can you help me imagine?

Person wey dey hungry wey I wan help feed na e con dey gimme condition for the matter o grin
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by sslcrypt: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Sometimes I feel some thread are just avenues to take a shot at niaja ladies. I have never paid for a woman's t fare, they are either mobile or transport themselves with there own money.

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Fahvvy: 5:05am On Mar 03, 2023
sslcrypt:
Sometimes I feel some thread are just avenues to take a shot at niaja ladies. I have never paid for a woman's t fare, they are either mobile or transport themselves with there own money.

I thought I was the only one who had this experience undecided...

Paying a woman's tfar? That sounds really strange to me undecided...
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Gerrard59(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Merch:
lol dey there na, simps are now booking flights for ladies now

If you request a lady based in Owerri to visit you in Benin City, it is right that you pay her transport fare. If you don't want to pay, get into a serious relationship. The problems with you people who abuse the word in bold are: poverty and wanting to have sexual intercourse free-of-charge when in reality, that does not exist.

Alternatively, be a man of value such that ladies disturb you on when they should visit, rather than you pestering them to visit you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Stfu simp
Gerrard59:

If you request a lady based in Owerri to visit you in Benin City, it is right that you pay her transport fare. If you don't want to pay, get into a serious relationship. The problems with you people who abuse the word in bold are: poverty and wanting to have sexual intercourse free-of-charge when in reality, that does not exist.

Alternatively, be a man of value such that ladies disturb you on when they should visit, rather than you pestering them to visit you.
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by purples25(f): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
You want to use them but you don't want them to use you.
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Farfalla(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

All women see everything they do with a guy as favor..even the sex u will both enjoy, hence, the mentality that u must pay for it all...

Not entirely true.
Sometimes the sex is terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by advanceDNA: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Farfalla:

Not entirely true.
Sometimes the sex is terrible.

Sex is terrible??
Who made it terrible??

Are u not the ones claiming u give us sex
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by shaybebaby(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sex is terrible??
Who made it terrible??

Are u not the ones claiming u give us sex
Are you not the ones littering the whole place with " chop", "fvck" and generally acting as if having sex with as many women as possible makes you more "manly"?

The lass is simply pointing out that half the time if not more, the performance is lacking.

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by advanceDNA: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
shaybebaby:

Are you not the ones littering the whole place with " chop", "fvck" and generally acting as if having sex with as many women as possible makes you more "manly"?

The lass is simply pointing out that half the time if not more, the performance is lacking.

Who made the terrible?? U are speaking grammar.... the gender that just lie down there expecting everything to just be done for her is saying se ia terrible...shioorr
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by shaybebaby(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who made the terrible?? U are speaking grammar.... the gender that just lie down there expecting everything to just be done for her is saying se ia terrible...shioorr

The gender that always proclaims to be "head" and demands submission.

Now if allowed a gender to be more vocal, you'd probably hear more truthful accounts of your prowess.

Otherwise, maybe pay attention to her responses, if she is laying there like a log of wood, there's your clue. So if that's your experience with women, well...🤣

1 Like

Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
shaybebaby:

The gender that always proclaims to be "head" and demands submission.

Now if allowed a gender to be more vocal, you'd probably hear more truthful accounts of your prowess.

Otherwise, maybe pay attention to her responses, if she is laying there like a log of wood, there's your clue. So if that's your experience with women, well...🤣

Sex is a two man game... if thats too hard for u to comprehend....that's fine
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by shaybebaby(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sex is a two man game... if thats too hard for u to comprehend....that's fine

Really? You don't say!
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by jerryforgood: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Goodlady:

If you order for ordinary goods, is it the seller that pays for tfare?
Why not visit the lady in her location?
All these boys with symptoms of poverty no dey cease to amuse us.
Some of you are just so broke that your breathe is as bad as brokeness! It's stinks to heaven!
So ladies are goods. No wonder men threat them like piece property. I thought ladies don't want to be seen as a man's property? Cash and Carry!
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by malaria(f): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Poster stool dating leeches please. Change the class of women you role with .
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Passpands: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol, when you keep following girls that don’t like you what do you expect.
Re: Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G. by Illegal1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Godoverevery:

na 2day u dey knw say all nigeria grls are useless?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any / How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status / My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.