Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? (7582 Views)

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum / Soyinka's Comment Was Pro Igbo Not Anti Igbo- Sule Ahmed / Breaking! Pro-igbo Newly Registered UPP Party Seek Coalition With Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Ovamboland(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2011
Quote of Zik from wiki

"My stiffest earthly assignment is ended and my major life's work is done. My country is now free and I have been honoured to be its first indigenous head of state. What more could one desire in life?" —talking about Nigeria's Independence on October 1, 1960.

From the quote you can see Zik had no plans to achieve anything for Nigeria, Ibos or anybody for that matter, he was simply basking in the Euphoria of sitting on the Presidential seat chikena!

He had no plans and Nigerians conspired with colonial master to prevent a man who had solid plans to transform Nigeria. We can live in denial but we all know that mistake is a major reason we are seeing hell today in Nigeria.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by RoadStar: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

we are still waiting t o read what zik achieved with al the positions you listed. We elect leaders do formulate policies to better our lives and put in place projects for economic growths. We just want you to list what exactly zik did that better the lives of nigerians. We all know he was a figure head and irrelevant president with zero power, just tel us in plain english what that figure head president did that bettered our lives.

I know you wount be able to list anything, you go just come with the same silly excuses and divasionary rubbish.
I also asked u what other visionary leaders elsewhere in the world with which we would like to compare Zik achieved you could not list any.
You keep on trying to compare him to ur Awo.

Amazing how no one else can come up with an answer.
I will ask again.
Please List the material achievements of people like George Washinton, Thomas Jefferson and Nelson Mandela that makes them so highly respected by their own people.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2011
Ovamboland:

Quote of Zik from wiki

From the quote you can see Zik had no plans to achieve anything for Nigeria, Ibos or anybody for that matter, he was simply basking in the Euphoria of sitting on the Presidential seat chikena!

He had no plans and Nigerians conspired with colonial master to prevent a man who had solid plans to transform Nigeria. We can live in denial but we all know that mistake is a major reason we are seeing hell today in Nigeria.

You have just told us how you wasted your parents school funds in the cocoa field of your rural states of yoorobaland. Ziks stiffest asignment was confirmed when he got independence for Nigeria. Read it again:   "My country is now free and I have been honoured to be its first indigenous head of state"
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Ovamboland(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

You have just told us how you wasted your parents school funds in the cocoa field of your rural states of yoorobaland. Ziks stiffest asignment was confirmed when he got independence for Nigeria. Read it again:   "My country is now free and I have been honoured to be its first indigenous head of state"

Mumu you can never see the finality in his most quotable quote as an achievement. that's why you need microscope to search for his achievement. He made it clear he had no plans to pursue anything further and that's exactly what he did.

Keep deceiving yourself Zik got independence for Nigeria thank God for recorded history we know how he betrayed and denied the radical youths of the Zikist movement

BTW thanks cocoa provide wonderful opportunities here in the west that your phantom palm oil and coal failed to do because your leaders are poor managers of communal resources.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by T9ksy(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

@ Bolded,

You make it sound as if Zik was the only one who fought the colonialist for our independence when in actual fact, there were many southerners (and a few northerners) who stood shoulder to shoulder with him in those days.

Yeah, he became the first HOS but with no real power to effect a positive change in the lives of those he has just "liberated" from the yolk of colonialism.

To me, that statement credited to zik seems to mean , he's more interested in what he can get from the post as in honour than what he can do with the post to better the lives of his igbo people, never mind nigerians as a whole.

Oh well, discerning minds knew that Zik was never a nationalist but a rabid ethnic jingoist with a great oratory skill which he exploited fully, to confound his gullible listeners.

Ovamboland:

Keep deceiving yourself Zik got independence for Nigeria thank God for recorded history we know how he betrayed and denied the radical youths of the Zikist movement

You beat me to it!!!
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2011
Eko ile am yet to see an single post of your defence over what yoroobah leaders did to abiola by taking bribe of the century and handing abioola to the almajiris to be slaughtered. Or don't you have anything to say about it? I was thinking maybe you went to 'internet un-reachable state of yours in eketi' until you appeared immediately you saw a thread on the Great Zik. Zik was the most distinguished, most powerful, most enlighntened, most endeared Nigerian ever lived. By the time Zik was in the Ivy League School, Harvard, Howard universities, Awalaowao was yet to come out from the monkey forest in the yoorobahland.

Eko ile maybe you should ask Nigerians and FG why have they honoured Zik above every other mortal including your Awalaowoa in the history of Nigeria. Its a big question you must get an answer to, if not you never ever know what Zik did for Nigeria. Zik stands alongside George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Jefferd etc. These are the only people you can compare to Zik.

Awalaowow has not received any respect nor recognition from Nigerian Govt, because he never achieved anything neither for his people nor for Nigerian state, no wonder with the so called 'free fake education' he gave to his people, yoorohahland remains the poorest zone in Nigeria, so what then has Awalaowo achieved by being the most tribalistic human ever lived and FG un-immortalized him, even Gowon said that Awalaowoa was a wicked soul when he Awalaowoa adviced the payment of 20p to the Igbos. Today not only that the Igbos are ahead of yoroobahs in all its ramifications but they employs and feeds yoroobahs even on their own soil
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Demdem(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^^u are honestly staying off point. several threads already exist about mustapha-gate and NL's are already commenting. we all are in this thread to be enlightened about the achievements of the Great Zik of Africa ok, so lease lets stick to it.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2011
Ovamboland:

Mumu you can never see the finality in his most quotable quote as an achievement. that's why you need microscope to search for his achievement. He made it clear he had no plans to pursue anything further and that's exactly what he did.

BTW thanks cocoa provide wonderful opportunities here in the west that your phantom palm oil and coal failed to do because your leaders are poor managers of communal resources.

anuofia. Great Zik honoured, immortalized 5 million times ahead of your criminal, treasonable Awalaowoa, you can't re-write history, Awalaowoa highest attainment in life was Great Ziks starting point primary school in Onitsha. By the time Zik got back home from the US after attending one of best universities in the world, Awalaowoa was yet to know how to spell and write Nigeria correctly talk-less of making any impact in Nigeria state. Zik even employed Aawalowao in his newspaper company- the West African Pilot as a messenger, the records are there for everyone to read and understand
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2011
Ovamboland:

Your leaders are good managers of resources no wonder you yoroobahs are the poorest region with highest poverty rates ever seen in Nigeria, no wonder you guys still live in the mud houses in the 21 century in your respective state capitals of your rural states
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^^u are honestly staying off point. several threads already exist about mustapha-gate and NL's are already commenting. we all are in this thread to be enlightened about the achievements of the Great Zik of Africa ok, so lease lets stick to it.

Yes, I think its proper you yoroobahs tell us what really went wrong when your criminal leaders took money from the north to hand over abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered I think mustafa is bring you yoroobahs and your leaders to judgement. Why didn't you leave a post of mustafa's facts
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

Yes, I think its proper you yoroobahs tell us what really went wrong when your criminal leaders took money from the north to hand over abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered I think mustafa is bring you yoroobahs and your leaders to judgement. Why didn't you leave a post of mustafa's facts

once again, refer to such threads for the comments. Mustafa is still testifying and i for one will comment when he is through with all his testimonies hopefully this week. however if u are interested, im not impressed so far with his testimonies. it lack substance IMO.

just highlight to us the achievements of the great Zik of africa which is the main focus of this thread and stop throwing abusive words all over the thread. that shouldnt be too dificult to accomplish i guess undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by sweetgala(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
Zik was an ideal puppet for both the british and the northern alliance . I bought a book a while a ago called "THE STATE OF AFRICA- MARTIN MEREDITH" it seems to confirm that point.
This does not mean great zik did not achieve on behalf of Nigeria because the same book praises him for doing his best to work with the northern alliances, because the brits feared the Nationalist AG and Awo. The culprits for our 50 years of mediocrity are Tafawa Balewa the ahmadu bello who had a strong interest in keeping AG out.  
At the time the notion was that NPNC would join with AG to form a strong government to oppose colonial interest , the northern alliance feared such a union and through some way persuaded Zik to form an alliance with them based on the fact that Awo might surpass Zik in an AG/NPNC coalition and using the recent censor which stated that the north had over 50% population.
The northern were divisive but who can blame them it was either that or be cheated because Awo was a core South guy and the north were behind on everything with limited influence in the civil services except the young military.

I conclude that our leaders have cheated us from the get go due to ethnic bigotry and distrust. The british feared the yoruba especial for having a strong nationalist agenda the north were administratively week and needed the british and the east were seen as the ace card.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
Demdem:

once again, refer to such threads for the comments. Mustafa is still testifying and i for one will comment when he is through with all his testimonies hopefully this week. however if u are interested, im not impressed so far with his testimonies. it lack substance IMO.

just highlight to us the achievements of the great Zik of africa which is the main focus of this thread and stop throwing abusive words all over the thread. that shouldnt be too dificult to accomplish i guess undecided undecided undecided

Fool go to US and ask them what George Washinton achieve, go to SA and ask them what Mandela achieved in SA. Like somebody said earlier Great is not a communal tribalist like Awalaowoa ok. Go and ask Nigerian govt what the Great Zik achieved that he is being so much endeared, immortalized and recognized by the FG. I was in Onitsha over the last week and saw the edifice being mounted in the honor of the great Zik, the thing is being replicated in Niger state his birth place, but not even a room has been named or built in the honor of your criminal leader Awalaowoa
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by T9ksy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

anuofia. Great Zik honoured, immortalized 5 million times ahead of your criminal, treasonable Awalaowoa, you can't re-write history, Awalaowoa highest attainment in life was Great Ziks starting point primary school in Onitsha. By the time Zik got back home from the US after attending one of best universities in the world, Awalaowoa was yet to know how to spell and write Nigeria correctly talk-less of making any impact in Nigeria state. Zik even employed Aawalowao in his newspaper company- the West African Pilot as a [b]messenger, the records are there for everyone to read and understand[/b]

Wow! That's news to me.

Would you be kind enough to provide evidence to back up this incredible assertion of yours.

sweet_gala:

At the time the notion was that NPNC would join with AG to form a strong government to oppose colonial interest , the northern alliance feared such a union and through some way persuaded Zik to form an alliance with them based on the fact that Awo might surpass Zik in an AG/NPNC coalition

The north didn't persuade Zik to do jack rather he opted to join the north rather than form an alliance with the west with him as the prime minister and Awo as his deputy. The subsequent events in the first republic surely illuminated the rationale behind the great nationalist zik's decision to be a stooge for the fuedalist Ahmadu Bello's govt.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

Fool go to US and ask them what George Washinton achieve, go to SA and ask them what Mandela achieved in SA. Like somebody said earlier Great is not a communal tribalist like Awalaowoa ok. Go and ask Nigerian govt what the Great Zik achieved that he is being so much endeared, immortalized and recognized by the FG. I was in Onitsha over the last week and saw the edifice being mounted in the honor of the great Zik, the thing is being replicated in Niger state his birth place, but not even a room has been named or built in the honor of your criminal leader Awalaowoa

its obvious to me now that you are a nonentity that doesnt av any form of civility whatsoever. opening his mouth and talking jargons. even me from the little i know can still highlight one or two things the Zik achieved in his lifetime. abegi shut ur stinking mouth for now and take a nap and allow reasonable peeps that are knowledgeable to enlighten us the more about this man. idiot.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
T9ksy:

Wow! That's news to me.

Would you be kind enough to provide evidence to back up this incredible assertion of yours.

i doubt if the  will be able to do that. Most likely one of those gists he got from the beer parlour that he has now labelled as a fact. lets wait and see if he will
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
FOOLISH AND DIRTY YOOROBAHS HERE IS YOUR BROTHER EXPOSING YOU GUYS:

Apparently spurred by the revelation coming from a Lagos State High Court, through Major Hamza al-Mustapha, over circumstances surrounding the death of their brother, two siblings of the late Chief M. K. O. Abiola; Murtala and Tunde Abiola, requested to open up, through Sunday Tribune, to the world. On Friday night, they spoke with Idowu Adelusi in Ikeja, Lagos State. (To verify who they are, Honourable Lola Abiola-Edewor was contacted and she confirmed to Sunday Tribune that the men were half-brothers of the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.) The personal physician to the late Abiola, Dr. Ore Falomo, also reacted to some of the issues raised by the duo. Excerpts:

Thirteen years after the death of Bashorun M.K.O. Abiola, the family has kept mute over the alleged murder of the business mogul. Why?

Let me first tell you that I am Tunde Abiola, a younger brother to the late Bashorun M.K.O Abiola l am in the ninth position in the family because our father had nine children. M.K.O was the first, while l am the last.

It is true that we siblings of M.K.O. had kept quiet for long and we have our reasons for taking that position. The revelations by al-Mustapha, the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late General Sani Abacha, have necessitated why siblings of MKO now decided to speak out.

My own concern is the way they slaughtered my brother. I used the word slaughter because l am the one who bathed his remains (before burial). They broke his skull, removed a portion of his brain. They opened his chest, removed his heart, and they cut his stomach up to his private part, then sewed it half way.

They left the skull and the chest like that. There is a certain cloth called aramin, used to bury Muslims. Members Markas in Agege Lagos could not use the cloth to bury him because of blood. The bleeding was so much. I believe that the government of General Abdulsalami Abubakar murdered M.K.O. for a purpose.

They made sure he was totally dead. We waited after his death for five days before we could catch a glimpse of the corpse of our late brother.

I was worried on why M.K.O. was still bleeding five days after he was killed. I believe M.K.O. did not die immediately, they slaughtered him. Abdulsalami Abubakar said it was M.K.O's family who permitted him to perform autopsy on him. It's not true. We did not permit him because we are Muslims; we believe in 'God gives and God takes.'

But now that it is open to the world that they killed M.K.O., my brother died in the hands of Abdulsalami Abubakar and the Abiola family will not take it lightly with them. We have been suffering for the past 17 years; the four years he was in detention plus the 13 years after his death. We have only been managing our resources. M.K.O's siblings did not collect any money from the government in whatever form.

Why do you think the government removed those organs you mentioned from M.K.O?

I don't know. We want the world to ask Abdulsalami Abubakar what he did with those internal organs. We want the world to know that the autopsy was done without M.K.O's family's consent.

Al-Mustapha has declared that some Yoruba leaders betrayed MKO. Do you agree with what he had said?

We knew that from the beginning before he died. He told the family that some people had disappointed him. After M.K.O. voted, he went immediately to the house of a Yoruba leader (names witheld), M.K.O. met him sleeping. MKO then asked hm; "Why are you sleeping at this time? That means you did not vote for me. I knew it would happen like that because my mind told me that you people would not back me." He left there to another leader's (names witheld) house and met him sleeping also.

Therefore, my family was never surprised at what al-Mustapha has been saying because we knew before now, except that we decided to keep quiet. Thirteen years after, the Federal Government has refused to accord recognition to M.K.O. as a part of Nigeria's present democracy. In advanced countries, martyrs of democracy are immortalised and celebrated yearly. But in Nigeria, M.K.O. is still being persecuted by those who, today, are beneficiaries of what he fought and died for. For instance, Olusegun Obasanjo said if one king didn't die, another would not be enthroned. That sentence scared our family. Throughout his eight years as president of this country, Obasanjo did not visit our house. Even the money which the Federal Government is owing M.K.O. has not been paid till date.

Contrary to that, your family was said to have collected certain amount of money from the Federal Government. What is the money for?

No, M.K.O's family has not collected money from the Federal Government and l am challenging Abdulsalami (Abubakar) or al-Mustapha to publish the names of those who collected the money.

We are surprised at the way M.K.O. died, but as a Muslim family, we believe that God gives, God takes. It is very sad to hear the role played by the Yoruba leaders in the death of our brother.

Are you sure M.K.O's children or wives have not received any money?

I cannot say. One thing l am sure of is that no sibling of M.K.O. received money from the government.

Abiola was really slaughtered and butchered and your here asking what the greatest legend of Nigeria descent ever lived achieved- Great Zik of Africa
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by striker07(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
i have not seen any nigerian politician that has achieved more the great Awo, if he can do what he did with little resources how much more would he have achieved with greater resources at our disposal at present, it is an insult on credibility for somebody to say awo has not achieved.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Even the common criminal Awalaowoa was named in the conspiracy that killed abioala, because abioala stopped his presidential bid
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Ovamboland(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

Oh sorry my bad the above quote is an example of Zik's achievement when he tried to ape Awolowo by introducing free education and failed after 2 years.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
Ovamboland:

Oh sorry my bad the above quote is an example of Zik's achievement when he tried to ape Awolowo by introducing free education and failed after 2 years.

My friend would you please come over to this thread and tell us exactly what happened and where things went wrong, devilish yoroobahs, it is happening now

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729811.32.html#msg8887896
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Ovamboland(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

My friend would you please come over to this thread and tell us exactly what happened and where things went wrong, devilish yoroobahs, it is happening now

Another solid acheivement of Zik?? if you can't find any with a Microscope maybe you need to deploy a Telescope
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by chino11(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
Great Ziks achievements are innumerable. Bro you have been defeated hands down on this thread come over here for round two: grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by RoadStar: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
Still waiting for an educated mind to tell me what material, capital or infrastructural achievement of George Washington, Nelson Mandela and Thomas Jefferson asides being the father of the independence movement of their individula nations.

This question has opened the eyes of a few who have quietly slipped out of the discussion.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by aljharem3: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
RoadStar:

Still waiting for an educated mind to tell me what material, capital or infrastructural achievement of George Washington, Nelson Mandela and Thomas Jefferson asides being the father of the independence movement of their individula nations.

This question has opened the eyes of a few who have quietly slipped out of the discussion.

George washington and Jefferson fought and went to war for america when it was controlled by the british

Nelson mandela was in prison for 27 yrs

Nnamdi speech and yet was still used by the same british people

please when you want to make analogies of Zik, please stop adding those names to it. It is really an insult to them as this people went through a lot for there people unlike Zik that was served tea and milk day and nigth

did you even hear of the plaque george and jefferson almost caught during the war

did u hear how nelson was sick in prison

where was zik, in his house driving his car saying he is fighting for our independence of which people like enahoro and awolowo too fought for

so please use other GREAT PEOPLE and Not Zik

thanks, I hope that answered your question smiley
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Dede1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
It is a case of incurable madness that anyone will conjure the idea of questioning the personal achievement of Dr. Nnmadi Azikiwe. I guess Nigeria is a celebrated jungle which provides habitat for certain mor.ons that had the effrontery to doubt the achievement of Great Zik of Africa.

If achievement is free education which every rat can provide to fellow rats on philanthropic bases through the coffers of a regional government, I detest and dismiss it with a wave of the hand.

Zik stood head and shoulder above his peers when personal achievement viewed from goods and services rendered to the people of West Africa in general and Nigeria in particular. .
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Vallo57(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Dede1:

It is a case of incurable madness that anyone will conjure the idea of questioning the personal achievement of Dr. Nnmadi Azikiwe. I guess Nigeria is a celebrated jungle which provides habitat for certain mor.ons that had the effrontery to doubt the achievement of Great Zik of Africa.

If achievement is free education which every rat can provide to fellow rats on philanthropic bases through the coffers of a regional government, I detest and dismiss it with a wave of the hand.

Zik stood head and shoulder above his peers when [b[b]]personal achievement[/b][/b] viewed from goods and services rendered to the people of West Africa in general and Nigeria in particular. .

List the achievements(both personal and collective) or shut your trap.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by RoadStar: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
alj_harem:

George washington and Jefferson fought and went to war for america when it was controlled by the british

Nelson mandela was in prison for 27 yrs

Nnamdi speech and yet was still used by the same british people

please when you want to make analogies of Zik, please stop adding those names to it. It is really an insult to them as this people went through a lot for there people unlike Zik that was served tea and milk day and nigth

did you even hear of the plaque george and jefferson almost caught during the war

did u hear how nelson was sick in prison

where was zik, in his house driving his car saying he is fighting for our independence of which people like enahoro and awolowo too fought for

so please use other GREAT PEOPLE and Not Zik

thanks, I hope that answered your question smiley
No u did not, let me repeat myself
what are the material, capital or infrastructural achievements of George Washington, Nelson Mandela or Thomas Jefferson which are still being felt my American and SAs, endearing them to their respective people.

your answers had nothing to do with the highlighted.
Read carefully and if dont have answers please dont waste my time.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by volasunkan: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2011
If very knowledgeable igbo boys and girls of igbo origin are finding it extremely difficult to point to any significant acheivement or developmental policy/infrastructure/ideology of Great Zik of Africa,then there is a serious problem!
The very intelligent current generation of Nigerians and next(my children,your children) would never tolerate this historical lacuna,they will come to a sad conclusion that the igbos' disregard of Zik(both in life and death) was well deserved by him.[/b]That the Zik,just as was recently written by Orji Uzor Kalu,Zik did not prepare the igbos for nigeria unlike his peers!

If your contributions so far is anything to go by,[b]Zik was just collecting salary both as Premier of eastern region and nigerian president for doing nothing.That is political corruption
until you guys provide facts and evidences to the contrary!
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by Demdem(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2011
This is for that ODE called Chino.

Al-Mustapha recants on bribery allegation against Yoruba leaders
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/al-mustapha-recants-on-bribery-allegation-against-yoruba-leaders/

Never be in a hurry to throw stones. The story continues.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by sweetgala(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2011
Why are some igbo people resolving to dirty tactics in response. It is very childish that individuals would bringbup some yet to be proven abiola discussion in a different topic. You look like a bunch of poop throwing monkeys. There has been no verbal abuse of the character of igbo people so please stop the dirty yoruba strategy .

The greatest contribution a leader can make on behalf of his nation is to present the thoughts and aspirations of his people in an honest constitution and that was what George Washington did. Mandela might not have done many things but he inspired a generation; few are leaders the world over that don't idolize Mandela did you know that images Mandela and Mohammed Ali are more identifiable than Jesus the world over. As a leader the most important you can give is hope inspiration and honesty.
Re: What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? by EkoIle1: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
Still, no credible list, just the same crooked tacticts of diversion and dishonesty with silly wiki link, bogust and irrelevant lies about some laughable and phantom media empire stretching from Nigeria to Kilimanjaro then, the idiocy of talking endlessly about other people outside NIgeria just to divert attention away from the subject matter which is zik and his incompetency as a publish official.

As much as ibo people love to brag about the most shallow thing or issue under the sun, but sadly
t unable to do the most elementary thing by listing ziks achievements.

We al know the reason why you people are unable to list anything, its simply because there's nothing to list, zik didn do a damn thing for NIgeria and ibo people, the man cared only about zik and his resting place is a dump because ibo people sef don't give a damn about him.

Its insane to sit GW and ABL in America and Mandela in SA when thes great leaders sacrficed a lot on behalf of their people either by fighting in wars or spending decades in prison while zik on the other hand dumped NIGERIA like a coward by running off in times of trouble just like the other coward ojukwu did.

They say the captain is lways the last soul to leave the sinking ship, but these coward jumped first and left their people to worry about their own skins, the are sorry, worthless and irreponsible leaders with zero sense of leadership and community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Drops Odili's Corruption Case / Hmm!!! Abia State Set To Build A Seaport / Unseen Photos Of Governor Obiano And His Wife At Their Wedding 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.